August 20, 2014 | 1862 users online

Shampoo - Bonne Bell - Smackers Strawberry Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by starlequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dirt cheap, smells incredible, and is very gentle to the hair! Only reason I took off a lippie is sometimes it can smell a *little* plasticky.. but other than that, great product; especially if you love the Smackers line!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 11:46:00 PM More reviews by berrybanana

The smell of this shampoo is soo good! It makes my hair smell so good and it makes it so soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2006 12:45:00 PM More reviews by bubblyblueberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this in Limited Too and I was like, "A LipSmacker shampoo? You're kidding me." It was $5 for an 8 oz. bottle, so I just grabbed one. I got it in regular Smackers strawberry (They also had Smackers watermelon and Starburst strawberry, cherry and orange.) This smells JUST LIKE the strawberry LipSmacker. It leaves your hair smelling sooo good. It also detangles really well. I would buy this again just for the wonderful smell!!!