August 29, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Sweet Raisin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by vmalenfant

My sister did a Mary Kate makeup session for my bachelorette. We were about 10 girls with very different skin tone and everyone tried Sweet Raisin and EVERYONE look good wearing it!!! this coppery red lip gloss look very natural and have nice color payoff. So yes i gave 5 lippies because it a universal flattering color, but I was surprise to see how little the tube was.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

I purchased this today at my dealer's open house. I really like it. The color looks good on me, I am a brunette with brown eyes and olive skin tone. It is a coppery reddish color. It is very moisterizing and seems to last pretty good for a gloss. However, I could do with a little less shimmer but all in all, it is a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by slickchick5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sweet Raisin is a beautiful copper color, with reddish understones and a great shimmer. It is a great lip gloss for summer and spring. The lip gloss compliments my tanned skin and brings a warm, seductive glow to my lips. I love this product and I will definitely repurchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by megharp17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

A very pretty copper color with shimmer. Pleasant scent. It feels very good on my lips. loved wearing this in the summer when I was more tan, but now it does not look as good. i just apply it a little lighter. I will be buying another tube next summer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2008 11:55:00 AM More reviews by sharopooks

Got a set of these glosses as a gift with purchase. First off, the formula is lovely - nice shine (more shimmery than shiny actually), pleasant vanilla fragrance, moisturizing feel. This is a pretty copper that looks absolutely lovely over other colors, though I wish it was a little more pigmented so I could wear it solo (I'm an MMM/GGG). Feels pleasant & looks nice when on. Not a must-have purchase but great to try it out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2008 2:31:00 AM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if I'd buy this again - I like this color - it's a medium coppery brown/bronze with a nice coppery/gold shimmer. Great moisturizer. Lasts a good while. I like the packaging, though my goodness I wish they'd make the tube bigger for the $13 that I paid I'd hope to get more product. That's one of my major complaints about MK l/g. The want is the regular doe foot applicator. The texture is smooth, you can't feel the shimmer at all, and it's not sticky either. It's nice b/c un-sticky glosses don't usually last very long, and this stuff does. I think I changed my mind, I think I will buy this if I run out. : ) The scent of these is good, too, can't tell what it is but I like it. Subtle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2008 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lovely shade, lovely taste and not sticky!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'd run out of cream and sugar l/g and I wanted to try a different shade,so I picked this and hoped for the best having ordered from my consultant's website.
Sweet Raisin does look a bit scary/garish in the tube,but goes on light,sort of a neutral YLBB shade. I think the reviewer who described it as a rosy bronze was spot on.This shade is geared towards warm complexions imo-I've been wearing it on top of Bobbi Brown Clay lipstain for a bit of shine and moisture.
I haven't used a MK lipstick in ages so I don't know if they still have that perfumey taste/smell,but I can assure you the glosses do not-it is more of a subtle vanilla,similar to MAC.
Sweet Raisin retails for $13 and is .27 oz.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by itsmekylie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely gloss with just the right touch of shimmer and a nice, slightly sugary taste. Sweet Raisin does appear sort of dark and even a little orange in the tube, but it goes on as a beautiful rosey bronze. It's a pretty thick gloss and I find it to be quite sticky compared to some others. But I would def repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2007 3:22:00 PM More reviews by RussianWithRedNails

I have pale skin and dirty blond hair, and this looks great on me!! I love wearing it in the fall it gives a great look. It's perfectly bronzed but natural. It's never sticky and light on your lips.