July 25, 2014 | 1960 users online

Powder - Revlon - New Complexion 2-way Whitening Powder Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by clasp

This is a really good drugstore product. It's really natural and good for the humid weather!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by aezarh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

one of the best

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by eelin77

I'm generally skeptical about drugstore powder foundations as many are coarse textured and leave a cakey powdery mess no matter how you apply it. But I was very pleasantly surprised by this one. I'll admit I bought it cos it was on super discount, and because I liked how the pearly white case looked. No regrets at all.

The powder is quite finely milled and gives fairly good coverage. There are only 4 shades available in Singapore, and fortunately i found 08 honey beige that matched my neutral tone perfectly. (Not easy to find really neutral tones here.) When applied properly (press powder into the skin rather than swipe), it was able to minimise my large pores and give a flawless but natural look. I then lightly brush off any excess with a soft face brush. Oh, the sponge included was good quality too.

Didn't cause any breakouts, didn't clog pores and didn't dry out my skin. Feels light on the skin and great for our hot and humid weather. This is definitely worth a try if you can find your shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by TheCherryTree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My Body Shop compact foundation suffered a fall & multiple fractures, so I had to discard it & buy a new one altogether, since that product had been discontinued.

This foundation is oil-free & non-comedogenic, has SPF 20 & promises whitening effects, the factors which made me buy it. The verdict? Not bad at all!

In terms of whitening, I can't say I've seen any difference in my skin tone (though I'm fair in the first place, so any change might have been barely noticeable). But the product does a decent job of controlling oil - with primer & liquid concealer, I can enjoy about five to six oil-free hours, after which blotting my face doesn't produce much oil, anyway. Also, it's never broken my skin out &, though I've yet to see fairer skin, my face hasn't darkened, either.

I got this in Buff 04 during the Great Singapore Sale for SGD29.90, which included the compact foundation, one refill & one spare sponge, so it was a pretty good deal.

I'd recommend this to anyone who has sensitive & oily (but not VERY oily) skin & is looking for good coverage in a compact foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I believe this is only available in certain asian countries. I bought this at a Boots store in Thailand for very cheap. It's the best drugstore powder foudation I've used. I wear a mineral makeup on my face, but use this compact to touch up during the day, because it's easier to carry this around than it would be with loose minerals with a brush. The powder is extremely fine and makes my skin very smooth. The coverage is medium and can be layered to cover up flaws. I have this in the #04 Buff shade, and all of their shades appear to be yellow-based. It is a white rectangular compact with a mirror, the powder takes up half of the case, and a rectangular flocked sponge rests next to the powder, with airation holes to keep the sponge dry. It's very mattifying. I didn't use it for any of it's whitening properties, but it seems to have made my face lighter.
I am so sad now because I have just run out of it and have to try a US equivalent. I'm finding it difficult to find a cheap, yellow-based powder that performed as well as this, has good coverage, and that does not break me out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 9:41:00 PM More reviews by barbiesweetdoll

i like this for its coverage but it feels drying and accentuates my skin dryness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2006 6:22:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have no complaints. This wins hands down as the top drugstore powder foundation. The rest either clogged my pores or caused my skin to dry out. This one has great coverage. It's better than ZA, MAC, and Canmake. An equal of Laneige which happens to be the other 2-way brand I like. I've nothing to complain of this except that all the stores have ran out of buff (my shade) refills and I don't want to just buy the whole compact cause I already have the box. I wish Revlon will stock up more buff refills. I'm thinking of switching to Kanebo KATE and maybe the refill will fit into my compact..lol