October 26, 2014 | 979 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Pink-A-Boo

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2006 2:44:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

I believe Pink-a-Boo is discontinued, and thank goodness it is! I found this on sale for 75 percent off at my drugstore, and I decided to try it because who could pass up a great bargin on Maybelline? If you've read my other reviews, you might notice that I am usually not a fan of lipstick. If I wear any at all, they are shades that are light, pinkish, nothing too dramatic. I tend to wear lipgloss, or chapstick to keep my lips looking nice. Anyway, I tried Pink-a-Boo and absolutely hated it. It looked like I had lost color in my lips. It was way too light. I mean so light that my lips looked gray and unhealthy. Just not a color that was very flattering. There is a small tint of purple & pink in this, but nothing you'd ever notice on anyone's lips. This went on cakey, and hard to apply. I tried to add gloss over it, but it just made this shade look even worse. I now see why this was on the sale table for 75 percent off. I guess I was the fool who bought it, but I wouldn't wish this color on anyone. Be glad it's not on the market anymore. Maybelline.... Sorry, but this is horrible. Pink-A-Boo... is verry scary! BOO!