August 23, 2014 | 1877 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Forever Fig

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by msflygal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing. It's easy to apply. It's shows perfectly. Please buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Forever Fig is a PERFECT shade to enchance green eyes. I am fair (MAC NW15 or NW20) and most brown or neutral tan colors look horrid on me. My complexion is cool toned so anything too warm on my eyes makes me look rancid.

I don't use Forever Fig all over the lid but I use it in the outer vee to give my almond shaped eyes some depth. This is a gorgeous color that will make green eyes seem to POP out of your head. FF is easy to blend out and it is pretty matte...a hard combo to find in a drugstore shadow. Hopefully this is not be discontinued...the next time I see it I'm going to grab a back up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

One of the prettier color eye shadows that I own. I do have a difficult time finding it, though. The wearabilty is great- it never creases and it dosen't seem to fade. The shade itself is beautiful- sort of a dark, smokey purple. I layer this with MAC Black Tied on top, lightly in the corners, and it is flawless. A GREAT color if you have brown or hazel eyes; really makes them pop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this color...my usual go to shadow is Urban Decay Last Call but sometimes I want a plum type color that is not shimmery and more discreet...but still brings out my eyes . This does just that. It's great for green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mmmh, perfect. I rarely invest in single eye shadow colors like this, but I'm glad I did this time. It's great. For everyday wear it doesn't really look like makeup at all, but the difference is still immense and the effect and deepening of the eyes is wonderful. With a heavier appliance it can be used to create a wonderful, warm smokey eye for parties.

It's a kind of warm brown-tinted-purple fig (duh) color, which goes on my skin with a slight dark rosy tint as well. Very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 9:10:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

I love this color! It makes my green eyes really stand out! I pair it with purple eyeliner and it looks great. This has great pigmentation and blends easily. Will def repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by rabumentos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Forever Fig is one of the best eyeshadow colors that CoverGirl has to offer. It's a lovely rich brownish plum shade with surprisingly good color payoff. I say "surprisingly good" because CoverGirl eyeshadows have, in my experience, always been a bit chalky in texture. This one is a tad drier than I prefer my eyeshadows to feel, but using a brush helps a little bit with getting an even application in spite of the dryness.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by avazq8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have only been using Forever Fig for two days and so far, I really love it. I have only used it in my crease because it's the perfect neutral color to define my natural crease, and it doesn't take away from the pop of color on my lids and brow bone (CG's Mink and a sheer application of CG's Golden Sunset, respectively). I'm sure it would work nicely as a lid color for a daytime plum look as well, since the color isn't as dark on as it appears in the pan. Definitely a staple for me; I will repurchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely plum shade, but still relatively neutral. If you are looking for a change from shades of brown for a neutral eye, you might want to check it out.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Among drugstore shadows I feel that this is a unique shade. Seems close to the burgundy in the WnW Paradise Cove palette & the HIP Cheeky duo but when swatched it is *much* lighter & much more purple.
It's a great shade & not too warm for a NW15
Update: I posted a swatch pic of this along with a few others. From L-R: Shimmering Sands (darkest, HL, the middle shade), Tapestry Taupe, Mink, Forever Fig

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No