October 1, 2014 | 1967 users online

Eye Shadow - Bonne Bell - Eyeshades

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2004 5:55:00 PM More reviews by hiimnan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've got to say, the colors for this look gorgeous, and when I first put it on, it always looked great. Problem: The texture. It's way too liquidy for an eyeshadow, and doesn't turn to powder like it is supposed to. It creases REALLY easily, and if you accidentally rub your eye two hours later, you'll notice that it still hasn't 'sunk in' and you'll have glitter all over your fingers. If only it lasted, it'd be really pretty. A shame.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 1:22:00 AM More reviews by aimless07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

horrid. i bought the pink color. BUT THERE WAS NO COLOR. there was a light bit of glitter but it was like i had nothing on at all. stay far away. do not waste your money and. STICK WITH LIP CLOSES BB. YALL ROCK AT THAT

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2004 7:25:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was excited to try this because it looked so pretty in the package. It turned out that there was no color, chalky (it was supposed to be cream!), and too much glitter! The glitter doesn't wash off and it gets all over my face. I can't wear this e/s seriously. I am so disappointed, Bonne Bell.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2003 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Nicole121587

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love bonne bell but hate these...the glossies suck to, i mean cream eyeshadow creases but this just sucked!! I wont buy again!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Orphan_Cat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The powders were gross as hell, they didn't even go on evenly or anything... but I liked the brown cream eyeshadow, I also had the pixie one (white-pink) but that one was too harsh... The brown one was really nice though, just shimmery enough.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2002 11:11:00 PM More reviews by gwenatologist

this was the most revolting eyeshadow on the face of this planet. i don't even want to go to details. go figure.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2002 11:10:00 AM More reviews by SugArPeep

ack... goes on too thick, it doesn't look smooth and professional at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2002 9:04:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in Seafoam, although I really love the color, it just doesn't last. They seem to crease and rub within an hour. I definitely will NOT be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2002 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Rhizza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Definetly not worth their salt.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2002 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What crappy e/s!

By far the worst purchase I have ever made. Chalky, no pigment at all! Ugh, I have the gold colors and I threw them out!

I love the packaging though, I filled it w/ Jane Goldie Locks & Magical Mushroom...a very pretty combo!