July 23, 2014 | 2010 users online

Eye Shadow - Bourjois - Little Round Pot - Noir Precieux 04

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This is a beautiful blackened purple that's great for smokey eyes, but not nearly as harsh as a straight black or grey shadow. Goes wonderfully with brown eyes, but I found the pigmentation to be lacking. The texture is a bit chalky, maybe I got a dud? Otherwise this is a great shadow to have if you like smokey eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by touchtheflame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Liking this, it's great, goes on very very dark purply grey - a bit like storm clouds, good pigmentation, nice and strong, I can use it wet, dry or damp, it's very versatile

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 8:15:00 AM More reviews by chatronne09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is more of a deep purple than a black. It's slightly shimmery, silky and can be blended. It is well pigmented, considering it's a drug store brand. It comes with an applicator, but I would recommend using a quality makeup brush, rather than the one provided. I only gave it a 4 because I was looking for a true black, but I would buy it again (if I ever ran out of it), since I'm using it as an eyeliner and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 3:05:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great dark purple shadow. It has satin finish and goes on smoothly. It is very pigmented and blends well. Perfect for bringing out green in my eyes and for smoky eye.

The size of this shadow is very generous and it should last me very long time. The applicatior is quite nice but I don't think it will last me as long as the shadow will

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 8:17:00 AM More reviews by misscurlylocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this. Why did I discover it so late?
This is what I use to line my eyes for an intense smokey look that really makes my green eyes pop. It would be great on any colours eyes but green, brown and blue would most benefit from purple.
This is a deep purple and comes with a great strong applicator that has a strong tip to allow you to line your eyes. I do not use this as an eyeshadow because it would be too harsh.
It also seems a bit dry and heavey for an eyeshadow.
I also have light skin and this is too harsh for a shadow but for eyelining it is great. I use it under my eye and on the outers of my eye lid for a smokey look that works well in the day and gives me sexy eyes that dont look punched.
This shadow has been a life saver for me because my skin and eyes have been looking drab due to my hayfever and this gives me a sexy look but also it doesnt look too much and is easily blendable.
I highly reccomend this more so than kohl for the day because Kohl can be harsh.
The colour is a beautiful aubergine and it looks better on I can assure you.
Bourjois eyeshadows have pretty mirrors that are great for when you finish the product snap off the mirror and you have a dinky pocket mirror.
You get a lot of eyeshadow for your money and boukois shadows are long lasting and have a lot of pigment as opppose to other high street eyeshadows hence Bourjois shadows are common in a make-up artists makeup bag..
I think I may use another of their shadows now since they have a lot of colours and have a strong pigment.
I reccomend this shadow as a staple for day and night!!! But there are lots of colours and bound to be one to suit you.
Its just nice to know that there are decent affordable eyeshadows on the high street that have that staying power and intensity that you usually get with designer brands.
I will certainly always have one in my make-up bag!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by DeltaCephei

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really LOVE the quality of Bourjois products. This e/s is REALLY pigmented, and applies easily. It's not supershimmery, but not totally matte, I like that!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by francescacaca

i recently purchased this with the limited edition vintage packaging form asos.com (pics in profile). Its a lovely deep purple/black with purple shimmer and is great if you want to create a dark smokey eye without using a solid black. i find this really easy to apply (especially with a mac 217) and is easy to blend (but I suspect that it may not be quite so easy with a poor quality brush).
you get 1.5g of product for 5.75 which is pretty good and the packaging is good in my opinion: a small round compact with a button release and mirror. I especially like the vintage edition of this as it looks really pretty in my makeup box!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by knittingthrough

Nice colour, not so purple as it seems on the box. Applies as a purplish black, which makes my brown eyes stand out nicely but still looks fairly neutral for daywear. I use it as eyeliner when I do cooler colour eye makeup. Not the most expensive eyeshadow I bought, but not cheap either.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2008 12:22:00 AM More reviews by MirandaJune

I really like this one, I always add a bit of water to it for fuller impact.The pigmentation is good and has staying power.

I like it because it's smokey but not black, a really sexy navy colour (good for the whole 'smokey eye, nude lipstick' look) and let's not ignore the pretty packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2008 8:25:00 PM More reviews by muffinphonic

Absolutely stunning - looks purpley blue in the container but goes on pretty black. But its not too harsh a black so i find it pretty wearable at daytime as i always wear smokey eyes. Lasts for quite a while too.