September 19, 2014 | 1999 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - lip gloss

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by KristinO

Just acquired #973 -Night Fantasy.
Was hoping it'd be as thick as my (Yes, OLD school, expired) Diorific Plastic Shine #857, Bought her, but,..no,..sigh..nowhere near the old girl.....
..Sparkly, yes,.. but thin..definitely not a "wow" factor anymore..
.... I so do wish for the old days of Dior's thick colours!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 6:06:00 AM More reviews by weemanmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had this for ages in 783 - not even sure if they make them any more? This is a slightly sparkly plum/red that looks great day or night.

Color bleeds a little compared to my Chanel annd needs to be applied a little more often.

Expensive for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by hillary0902

There is a new Dior lip gloss out called Bronze Collagen Active Protection Plumping Gloss. It's not on this website...yet so I think I'm the first to review it.

At first glance it doesn't look like much..honey-toned, shiny etc. But once you put this is on it make your lips a tiny bit rosy. There is no stinging whatsoever and it's not the fake, popsicle pink that many of the color changing glosses have. My lips tend to have a bluish tint and this gloss eliminated that all together. I have no idea how it works, but it's great. It's hydrating and has spf 10. Is it worth the $30 price tag? What lip gloss is? Do we continue to buy them? Of course! But.. will repurchase as it does exactly what it claims. Which many don't.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by sweetie87456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went into sephora a few days ago and wanted to try dior. They were pricey, so I figured if its worth more, then the quality may be better. I got the clear shade with intense sparkle. I must say, I have never tried anything so shiny. You do feel a difference in quality with their shimmer shades of gloss. However, with their regular shades, it is best to save your money.The clear shade with sparkles was way worth it, but the other shades you can buy cheaper at Victorias Secret. VS has beauty rush 2/$10 way better then dior's regular shades of gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2007 11:24:00 AM More reviews by tdp

i have just bought a 5 pack of dior brilliant a levres lip glossses and they are fab! i never normally wear anything on my lips as im not a fan of the heavy lipstick look but these are amazing, a hint of colour, shimmer and gloss all in one! and they taste fab too! a truly worthwhile product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by whitemamacita

I just bought the Christina Dior Lip Beautyfier, lip plumping gloss and this stuff WORKS GREAT. It is very sticky but adds SO MUCH SHINE and plumps up the lips great. It has the slight tingle to it and warmth but not super crazy irratating bad and it holds whatever lip color you have on underneath great. Just follow the directions which say to apply from center to outer of lips and to clean off app. before putting it back in or you will have a mix of whatever product you used under it, unless you wear it clear. This is a definite keeper and plumper that I will like and use again. It really puts on a shine like no other and make smy lips look full and beautiful. The only thing is that it is a think gloss, but that is one thing that probably helps it hold your product on forever. Also it says apply and wait a couple minutes to let it work before rubbing lips together. I woulg suggest that as it is working it at he plumping. Try it out, I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2005 6:41:00 PM More reviews by ShellTay

I love and hate this product. I have a nude color with lots of glimmer in it. It makes my nude lipsticks look AMAZING. What I HATE is the awful taste and smell of these glosses. I can't get past it. I am trying to find a similar shade from another company. But, so far no luck. Maybe Dior will get a hint and make their products taste and smell better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2003 10:48:00 PM More reviews by brianx

If you can look past the insanely cheap-looking packaging (think Wet 'N Wild), and horrendous stench (supposedly violet), these glosses are wonderful! They are moisturizing, not sticky, last, and are basically all you could ever want in a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2002 1:23:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried Bon Bon (a pink color) and really liked it. It wasn't drying at all and left my lips full of shine and color.