Joico Moisture Recovery

4.3

Water, Isopentyldiol, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Algin, Sea Water, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Steartrimonium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, PEG-90M, PEG-6 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Stearyl Dihydroxypropyldimonium Oligosaccharides, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance, Ext. Violet 2, Yellow 5, Blue 1, BCC12-Base

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My sister has been hooked on Joico for a few years and I had always used 1 of 2 other Salon brands and hadn't tried Joico until recently. I LOVE IT! This moisture line is AMAZING! So glad I tried it! It's definitely a favorite of mine. So hydrating, but does not way my hair down, smells fabulous, makes hair so shiny and healthy looking, feels great, has this conforting feel, you know it's great for your hair when you feel how it goes on just in the shower. This is my favorite in the spring/summer and makes my natural curls glisten and have so much bounce, this line is wonderful! I can get a huge set of this at our salon for $32.00 - soooo worth the price! Joico girl for life!

on 2/19/2015 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I bought this at Marshalls, where it was $16.99 for the large pump bottle. Probably would not pay full price, but for me (thick long blonde wavy dry hair, no bleach or color treatment, frequent heat styling) this is a nice everyday light conditioner that makes my hair soft and "tamed." It also smells freaking amazing. I would probably not recommend this for super fried hair (not moisturizing enough) or limp/thin hair (it does make hair more "flat," which for my poofball head is a bonus but I know isn't for everyone).

Highly recommended for thick, curly or wavy semi-damaged hair.

on 2/1/2015 12:19:00 AM

Finally I found my HG conditioner!

I have extremely thick long DAMAGED Asian hair. Before I started using this, my hair stylist complained about my hair looking wispy from all the drug store products I used so I decided to invest a bit more in hair products.

It smells clean. It leaves my hair looking so shiny and healthy that I have gotten many compliments at work. The only downside is it's pricey but lucky for me I work near a beauty shop so I can grab a huge bottle with a pump at a discount price.

on 12/8/2014 11:27:00 AM

Wow! I'm glad I listened to the positive reviews. I have long, thick, highlighted hair that really needs moisture because it's been through the entire color chart in a year. I was using biolage balm but my local salon ran out and I was in a TJ Maxx and bought a huge liter for $14 of this. I'm shocked. It's great! It's better. I've been using it about a week and haven't noticed build up or waxiness. I will change the review if I do. My hair is so soft and detangled. In love!

on 10/29/2014 12:21:00 PM

This. THIS is THE conditioner. This makes my hair soft and moisterized without weighing it down or making it too greasy. Shiny soft and bouncy. I have dry thick hair, and nothing else has provided with much moisture! Not even expensive deep treatments. They make it look coated and greasy and don't eveb feel nice. This is similar to aveda dry remedy conditioner, BUT its way cheaper and works better!! Go to winners if your in canada or tj maxx in the US and get yourself a 1 litre bottle for under $15. Your welcome. Happy good hair days.

on 10/13/2014 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Best conditioner I've ever used! I'm left with super soft defined curls and finger combing is a breeze! It smells like ocean spray with a hint of Kenzo Flower ^^

on 6/27/2014 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried many different shampoo & conditioners..... drug store to high end salon. For years I never found something that wowed me that I would repurchase. I'm very pleased with this line and have repurchased many times (which says a lot coming from me). Do note I have thick, course, dry, frizzy hair that is caucasian.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've tried almost everything on the market and I always find myself going back to Joico. I have never had such healthy hair using anything else. My hair is shoulder-length, highlighted, and naturally curly (frequent drying and straightening). I alternate the K-Pak Color Therapy shampoo & conditioner with the Moisture Recovery shampoo & conditioner. I won't ever make the mistake of buying anything else again!

on 5/15/2014 1:18:00 PM

I absolutely adore this shampoo and conditioner combo. I have tried everything from organic all the way up to high end products and nothing competes with this joico moisture line. My damaged hair has gone from dry and brittle to shiny and healthy. I normally switch shampoos and conditioners all the time, but I think I'll be sticking with this one for a very long time.

on 5/10/2014 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I'm pretty sure this is my new HG conditioner.
I ran out of my 900 ml. Tresemme Naturals, which btw. was such an amazing condioner, but when I went to pick up a new one, I couldn't find it anywere! I was so sad, since that was the only conditioner that gave my long, frizzy and dry hair enough moisture.
However, I fell across this one, totally blind-buy but I was desperate.
I have to say that I got really suprised and impressed. This is so incredible moisturising!
It makes my hair really soft and healthy-looking. I now also use a shampoo from Joico, and I'm really impressed by this brand.