October 24, 2014 | 1625 users online

Conditioner - Joico - Moisture Recovery

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by rk19

Best conditioner I've ever used! I'm left with super soft defined curls and finger combing is a breeze! It smells like ocean spray with a hint of Kenzo Flower ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Mellieb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've tried many different shampoo & conditioners..... drug store to high end salon. For years I never found something that wowed me that I would repurchase. I'm very pleased with this line and have repurchased many times (which says a lot coming from me). Do note I have thick, course, dry, frizzy hair that is caucasian.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried almost everything on the market and I always find myself going back to Joico. I have never had such healthy hair using anything else. My hair is shoulder-length, highlighted, and naturally curly (frequent drying and straightening). I alternate the K-Pak Color Therapy shampoo & conditioner with the Moisture Recovery shampoo & conditioner. I won't ever make the mistake of buying anything else again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Shleybird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this shampoo and conditioner combo. I have tried everything from organic all the way up to high end products and nothing competes with this joico moisture line. My damaged hair has gone from dry and brittle to shiny and healthy. I normally switch shampoos and conditioners all the time, but I think I'll be sticking with this one for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

I'm pretty sure this is my new HG conditioner.
I ran out of my 900 ml. Tresemme Naturals, which btw. was such an amazing condioner, but when I went to pick up a new one, I couldn't find it anywere! I was so sad, since that was the only conditioner that gave my long, frizzy and dry hair enough moisture.
However, I fell across this one, totally blind-buy but I was desperate.
I have to say that I got really suprised and impressed. This is so incredible moisturising!
It makes my hair really soft and healthy-looking. I now also use a shampoo from Joico, and I'm really impressed by this brand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

Maybe I shouldn't write a review on this product, because you know the saying: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. This conditioner was a huge disappoinment for me, especially given the Joico price and reputation. I have thin, dry hair from too much chemical processing, with very damaged ends. Finding the right moisturizing shampoo and conditioner is difficult, because products like cleansing conditioners are too heavy and weigh my hair down badly, but lighter products often fail to moisturize enough. This product falls into the latter category. I would strongly equate this product's ability to moisturize with that of your average drugstore "moisturizing formula" conditioners, somewhere along the line of Herbal Essence or Pantene. In other words, for me, it didn't do anything. Even coming out of the bottle, the formula feels lighter than you would expect for something that's supposed to offer a heavy does of moisture. It offered my hair little to no moisture, no slip, and I needed more detangler than usual. I could tell that if I stuck with this conditioner, this would be the kind where, in 2 weeks, my hair would be a haystack, split-end mess. I gave it 2 or 3 tries, then gave it away. If you are looking for a high quality, lighter moisture formula conditioner, then I would say try this. I'd also like to add, I don't like the Joice bottles. When my hands are wet, it's difficult for me to flip open the very minimal lip on the lid, and the odd shape of the bottle doesn't play nice with the other more typical bottle shapes in my shower stand. The product does have a nice, light fragrance, but unfortunately, that's about all the good I have to say. It's frustrating for me to spend $20+ on a conditioner that touts itself as being highly moisturizing to then come up with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am suprised this conditioner hasn't gotten a better rating. I really like it. I have thick, coarse, chemically straightened and colored half asian hair. So I need all the help I can get with a conditioner that will help my hair feel soft, lay down, but not be too heavy. I bought this after I had to chop many inches off my hair after it was fried from a flat iron, trying to get it healthy. So far its one of the better conditioners I have tried, and I will purchase again. I use the shampoo sometimes with it and like that as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

I bought this because there was a sale on it for $10. I like the smell - it smells fresh, airy and aquatic. The smell is VERY much like John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Conditioner - the fragrance is nearly identical. I would say the two conditioners are similar in performance too.

In general, this conditioner is good, but nothing exceptional. I got the same result with many other conditioners. In general, I haven't ever been wow'ed by Joico's products. They smell nice, but I can find things that do equally much for my hair for a cheaper price. I don't think paying full price is worth it. It's more of a luxury than a necessity. It doesn't moisturize very well either, for a moisturizing formula.

I also HATE that all the Joico products I have tried are really watered out! When I buy an expensive hair product like a mask, conditioner or shampoo, I expect it to be concentrated, but Joico cheat on this by adding A LOT of water, which I can add myself IF I need it. This means that not only am I getting less product than I feel I should, but it's also annoying that I really have to squeeze the water out of my hair before using this - otherwise it will just run down and out of my hair - I really hate that!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Intermission

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This review is for Joico's Moisture Recovery Treatment Lotion for fine/normal hair.
It is meant to be used as a conditioner after your shampoo.
I would recommend this product for anyone who dyes or processes their hair. it helps mend dry ends and keeps frizz away but nothing mind-blowing.
I wouldn't re-purchase though, simply because I feel there are better quality hair products available to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by kmfl84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my absolute favourite conditioner so far.

I have wavy, mid back fine brown hair; the bottom 1/2 has been dyed, and the top 1/2 is virgin.

My hair has ALWAYS been really dry and frizzy! I have been on the hunt for my HG conditioner to try to bring my hair back to life. And this has come the closest so far!

The only downside is that it weighs down my curls a little, but i'll take that over having crispy, fried ends any day! I don't have to leave it on for ages for it to work, either.

Once my hair has air-dried, i run a wide-tooth comb through the mid lenghts and ends to get rid of knots and loose hairs. This conditioner leaves my hair shiny and almost completely tangle free!

It's pricey, but it does come in a rather large bottle, so it's not too bad value for a salon brand.