September 20, 2014 | 1831 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - solo dior- sing eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2007 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Bernie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in 'Brown Sequins' 545 a new colour for Autumn (UK)...it is very beautiful. The colour is gorgeous and the shadow glides on...it is so smooth and has a subtle sheen to it...and it lasts almost all day...I love it! Dior shadows are gorgeous and worth the money IMHO. I am very sensitive too and it causes me no problems with irritation! :) Happy to recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2006 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Bottles_Of_Blonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really, really like these colors even though I'm a loyal MAC shadow collector. I first got Dior Solo shades in a GWP last fall and have hit pan on every single shade in the palette! My favorite is Sky, the most perfect powdery blue you've ever seen and it really lives up to the name. Maybe I'll have to break my loyalty and buy myself a single shade or better yet, a 5 Pan!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2004 7:54:00 PM More reviews by kimstar247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally tried to go outside of the MAC e/s box & try something new. I found my way to the Dior counter & thought that the Dream was such a pretty color on the palette so I bought it to give it a shot at home. And OMG! It was so smooth & glides on beautifully. Just enough shimmer & matte enough to stay on all day/night. It's a soft color & I'm definitely going to broaden my horizons to try different colors of Dior. 2 thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2003 1:33:00 PM More reviews by leinicny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't say enough good things about Dior eyeshadows, they are the holy grail of eyeshadows! Absolutley the silkiest and richest, with a fabulous array of colors. Some of the colors have a beautiful double tint quality to them, like my favorite Rose Dore, which is a creamy pink with gold tones that gently sparkle, nothing obvious or tacky to these colors!
Definately pricey, but worth every cent, Dior makes the finest eyeshadows on the market.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 11:05:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

These shadows are truly exceptional. The texture is finely milled and absolutely silky. The powder almost seems creamy, and perfectly pigmented. They come in an array of sophisticated shades, from velvety matte textures to beautiful shimmers.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2002 7:59:00 PM More reviews by aimaddict

i Just bought the season Duo Couture in #795, which is a deep plum for lining and a iridecent violet/green/brown for the lid--- what can i say? there is no other shaodw like it, and dior quality is the best! Compared to my MAC and stila shadows, ill use this the most.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2002 4:40:00 PM More reviews by cashmireacle

(I use Sand Beige and Lemon Mousse)These eye shadows are so finely milled and richly pigmented. They blend like a dream and last the whole day without fading. Far superior to the heavily touted MAC eye shadows. And the fluffy soft sponge applicator actually works better than some of my expensive eye-shadow brushes for application! The price is way up there, but once you use one, you'll be hooked. I am!