October 21, 2014 | 903 users online

Bronzers - Avon - Sunny Mosaic Bronzer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by ksonia090

Ok, at first I hated this bronzer SOO much. I guess I applied it with a heavy hand and trust me, this bronzer is so pigmented that you only need a swipe with your brush and it gives this indescribable glow to your face! I'm serious! It makes me look like I tanned and just went my way with a tinted moisturizer! I don't apply any foundation or powder underneath this because the coverage is so nice. I usually apply it alone most of the time on the bridge of my nose and where my blush/contour would go.and just swipe the rest on my entire face very lightly for that sunkissed glow. It's had veryy light sheen to it which is not even noticable when applied but leaves you with a lovely glow. The only reason that I wouldn't repurchase this is because I believe Avon has discontinued this product but also because I have like 15 other bronzers sitting. But I love this and it will last me forever! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2007 11:29:00 PM More reviews by kookykabooky

I bought this over the summer and it has replaced all my other bronzers. This bronzer is not shimmery, so I also use it as a contour powder. I have light skin - NC25, and I purchased this in the light medium shade. It works great. You can adjust the color you want by sweeping or touching your brush into the darker or lighter squares. I do not carry it around with me, so I have not had any problems with crumbling or breaking in any way. In fact, I use the clever mirror in the back every single morning to put my makeup on! Love the packaging, and love the product! Use it daily and still have not hit pan! AVON has it in the outlet catalog now for 5.99, which is around what I paid for it when it came out this past summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2007 6:28:00 AM More reviews by kkres

Ahhh, bought this in med/dark and it turns me bright orange. I don't enjoy looking like a pumpkin so I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2006 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Mahal_Princesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Light/Medium. When I first got it, I loved it -- beautiful colors that work well on my pale, olive skin. However the biggest drawback was that it crumbles easily! I carried this in my makeup bag during the summer months and it just crumbled so much -- chunks of the squares were coming off. What a mess! Now I just leave it at home – so @ least I can try to use up the remains of the bronzer before it falls to pieces. If it weren’t for the poor packaging I would purchase again.