October 2, 2014 | 1826 users online

Pressed Powders - Black Radiance - Tawny Beige-8602

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by marie23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually use the 8604A - Creamy Beige color.

I LOVE this stuff because it matches my skin tone perfectly without having that ashy cast that most powders give.

I love the price (about $5) and have been using it for years. I use this as a foundation and because it has buildable coverage, I dont need any concealer.

I never use the brush it comes packaged with. I use my own big fluffy brush.

I love that its gives me a flawless and natural look without looking too made up. Its not heavy at all, so I wear it daily. Especially in the Summer.

The only thing I hate it that its hard to find. Walgreens and CVS carries this but it depends on the neighborhood. Because it caters to African-Americans, you might not find this in all stores.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am a Sam Fine and Reggie Wells fan. After reading articles with their recommendations decided to try this a few Black Radiance products. So I went to Rite-Aid, because of the return policy, and chose a few things to try out for my winter dry/flakey face.
Tawny Beige is the same shade as Iman p/p Clay Medium-Dark(original version); medium brown with yellow & red undertones. Same shade as my face(NW45 or Iman Clay6). Dust a little over BenNye Neutral Set so won't look white.
***** Update 1/27/07 ***** Got Iman p/p in Clay Medium Dark(drugstore version) from ULTA. The it is by far the most beautiful powder. Has more of a deep golden undertone. Tawny Beige is a decent product. But Iman p/p is my new HG powder.

continued >>