July 29, 2014 | 1165 users online

Mascara - mark - Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by pitterpat7

This product did not last more than 2 hours on me without it bleeding and giving me dark circles under my eyes. It wasn't hot, I wasn't sweating, etc. It just bled really quickly and so I will not be using it again or recommending it to others. I'll probably try a waterproof mascara next time.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by M7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did not wow me. I didn't thing there was anything special with this mascara. I've used better.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

I found this comparable to some of CG's mascaras. It did it's job with no flare or anything special. It was basic. I was neither impressed nor disappointed. I would probably not buy this again. I'm a CG fan for mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by rachel03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find the result of this product very comparable to the Covergirl Lash Blast mascara (which I love). I gave the price a 1 because I got it for a gift. Who dosn't like free stuff? :) I gave the packaging a 3 because I find the large wand a bit hard to manoeuvre around my lashes, but overall, a great product. Yes, I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by ALAuchter

I actually LOVE this mascara & keep going back to it again and again! I have sensitive eyes and oily skin and this is really one of the only products that doesn't smudge or burn my eyes & I've used TONS of brands --high end to drugstore. I also use Buxom Lash & think this mascara is comparable, but with a lower price point. This mascara is a sure thing for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by ablarsen29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is the worst! My friend had a party so I had to buy something, the Avon lady tried to tell me this mascara is comparable to mac (as if) I'm a huge mac fan so I'm a fool and bought it. This is by far the worst mascara I have ever gotten. Used it less then a week then tossed it right into the garbage! The formula is super dry like it didn't apply well because it was so dry. The brush is ginormous, and since i have normal sized eyes this brush was hard to use. There are so many great mascaras out there so don't waste your time or money with this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by nabs07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Raven Black for 7$ from Avon. This mascara has a huge full sized brush which is great for darkening/thickening my thin, black, straight lashes. The wand definitely takes some getting used to and proper technique. You need to use this with a light hand, and when/if you're not in a rush -- I find I get the product on my eyelid 3/4 times because I blink or apply too fast -- too high maintenance for my needs. I use an eye lash curler before the application, but it takes atleast 4 coats of this for it to really 'make it big'. I use this for during the day at work for a natural look. Or I pair it with L'oreal voluminous at night. The packaging is great because it doesn't have the hookup connector feature which I find useless IMO.

I'll definitely use it all up, but for $7 I think I can find better

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by tstar18

did NOTHING for me. NOTHING.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

I realy liked this mascara. I wore it for a long time and kept coming back to it. It did a good job on my lashes but it was hard for me to keep them curled (my biggest issue since my lashes are very straight, as mentioned in my other mascara reviews). This was my go to mascara until I tried Estée Lauder's Sumptuous. If you don't have problems curling you lashes like me, go for it. It's cheap and does a very good job at thickening lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Nat360

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am loving this mascara accidentally bought this in espresso which is a black brown color. Never clumps on my eyes and it's buildable. I've recently ordered the raven color which I'll be using for my eyes but the espresso is great on my eyebrows no smudging and my brows look nice all day. I will definitely purchase again