November 26, 2014 | 1310 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Delon - Body Butter

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by leen0810

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have the coconut one. and i love it! its moisturizing.. feels so good on the skin and makes me feel refreshed..

BUTTTT.. ive heard bad things abt it wen i put it on. classmates and ppl saying tht the smell is TOO STRONG and kinda GROSS
which makes me insecure and kinda sad because i love the smell so much.
but i guess it does affect the ppl aroun dme

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by JamieCamara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the gift set that included 4 body butters in Olive, Vanilla, Coconut, and Mango, as well as the Vanilla and Mango lip moisturizers. I fell in love with these products. The body butters leave my skin feeling so soft and silky and the lip moisturizers did the same for my lips. I started using these and within about a week, the rough, scaly patches on my elbows and heels had gone away, and so far have stayed away. Very good product, in my opinion. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These butters are superior to alot of what's out there. The scents are not artificial and cutesy but authentic and adult, without being overwhelming. Reasonably priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Azaelia11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i got two of these for my birthday last year. they come in a 6.9 oz little tub with a screw lid, and come in some amazing scents! I have the vanilla cocoa butter and the Acai & goji berries, which smells like you should be able to eat it out of the tub. The first time i smelt it, it made my mouth water haha :P I just love how soft and fresh it makes your skin feel especially right after a shower. I like to moisturize after a shower and don't like to feel sticky or damp like some other moisturizers leave your skin feeling. It's easily spreadable it's not hard to get out of the container, you can get different invigorating scents and it's not at all pricey, i think they range anywhere from 8 - 10$? i saw them on sale at costco and you got 4 of them and some other stuff with them. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Triscuits

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The packs are back at Costco as of the date of my review. For about $13 the pack included (4) 6.9oz tubs of body butter, I got vanilla, olive, mango, and coconut. It also included (2) 0.3oz lip moisturizer pots, I got mango, and vanilla.

What I like about these body butters are that they smell incredible, spread so easily with minimal product, absorb in a flash, and make the skin feel so silky, soft, and hydrated.
The body butters are perfect for moisturizing your body after a shower because of how easy they spread and how quickly they absorb. More often than not I'd skip moisturizing my body after showering because of what a time-consuming pain it can be and because so many body lotions make me feel damp, sticky and gross when what I want is to feel clean and dry before getting dressed. This body butter gives me the benefits of body lotion without the hassles.

Vanilla body butter is the least strong scent, it doesn't smell like actual vanilla to me at all, but it does smell "vanilla" in the idiomatic sense of the term 'vanilla' (i.e. uninteresting, mild, plain.) If unscented lotion had a scent, this would be it. (fyi, it's not unscented, but just sayin'...)

Olive smells like cucumber/melon to me. (not strong, but not mild either)

Coconut smells like coconut. (and delicious, and quite strong in scent) Smells so good I practically get feel-good highs smelling it and find myself huffing the tub.

Mango smells acidic (like upripe orange/melon) in the tub, but on my skin it smells tropical. (and delicious, and quite strong in scent)

The lip moisturizers are awesome. They make my lips feel so soft and so good and it feels good whenever I press my lips together. My lips also feel hydrated long after the product has worn off.
The mango lip doesn't have any taste.
The vanilla lip tastes sweet as sugar. (It's very yum!)

I gave this 4 stars just because I don't like tubs and pots packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by orangessing07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The vanilla and mango scents are yummy! This body butter is very refreshing, creamy, and absorbs great. It's also not tested on animals and comes in a lot of other great scents, and I really like the packaging. When the product is all gone, it's nice being able to clean it out and re-use the container for holding other gadgets.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I buy this at the local Bed Bath and Beyond for about $7 CAN. I find the quality as good as the Body Shop but so much cheaper. I have it in Mango and it's sumptuous. The White Chocolate smells intoxicating - I may try that one too, but I liked the Mango best and that's what i'm using now. Softening and moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is THE best body butter ever! All the varieties smell amazing and it's a great price. I wish it came in a pump container, but other than that, no complaints. I love that I can buy a small wholesale lot on ebay for reasonable price. I love it!

If you have particularly oily skin, this may not be for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by donchica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you can purchase this along with the scrubs do so...I love the scent and the luxurious feel....mmmmmhhh!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by dawl_1015

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I found Delon body butter in Passion Fruit at a local dollar clearance store. Since it was only $1 for a 7oz tub, I figured 'why not' and bought it. Compared to the Body Shop body butters that I usually buy (that cost $20) it was practically a steal, but I was still skeptical about the quality, especially since I found it at a clearance chain.

Um.. wrong! They have an awesome texture, absorb really well, and smell delicious enough to eat! Personally they work as well as the expensive Body Shop butters. I also love that they are not tested on animals. I get nasty dry skin in the winter and it flakes off like snake skin. Nothing ever worked or cured the constant nasty dryness.. this body butter is the only thing that keeps me moisturized now!

I just wish they contained more shea/cocoa butters like the Body Shop butter, but for the price and great results, I can't complain! I recommend these to everyone and I love that they're high quality. However I don't know what the regular price for these butters would be, and I also haven't been able to find them since! I keep checking back at the clearance store hoping they've got more in, but no luck..