October 20, 2014 | 1929 users online

Conditioner - Biosilk - biosilk fruit cocktail reconstructing treatment

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at a discount retail store, so the price wasn't an issue. That's the only positive thing I have to say about this stuff. It smells like artificially sweet fruity bubblegum to me. I just used it for the first time today and it's already in the trash. Smell aside, it didn't do a wonderful job of conditioning or detangling my curly shoulder-length hair. I've had better results from drugstore conditioners and treatments. Don't waste your money on this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by mellowlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this a year ago and used it a handful of times, initially thinking it was useless since I didn't notice any effects on my hair. Since then I've changed to a chin-length bob, and I grabbed this one day because I ran out of conditioner. I was surprised that it made my hair soft and gave it volume. It made my bob look perfect. It does an adeqate job of moisturizing. So far I haven't noticed buildup, but I will update after using it for a longer period of time.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by BeautyChic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This treatment conditioner left my hair with a buildup, and very dull. Won't purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by nat83

This was listed as one of the best conditioners for dry to very dry hair that is normal to thick/coarse in Paula Begoun's book: Don't Go Shopping for Hair-Care Products Without Me. I don't think this products deserves to go on that list! My hair felt drier than usual and looked much frizzier. Has a nice smelling fragrance though.
Ingredients:
Rosewater, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Trimethylsilyamodimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Olive Oil, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium PCA, Dimethicone, Acetamide MEA, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sorbitol, Tocopherol Acetate, Chamomile, Rosemary, Nettle, Passion Flower, Lemon, Grape and Pineapple Extract, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, D&C Red #33, Parfum.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2006 2:29:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I added this here after seeing it listed under hair-but not conditioning or treatments. Would not repurchase am returning today. Leaves a coating on hair and does NOTHING. The bottle is a joke, the stuff is so thick you have to remove the cap.