Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes Swirl in Candy Twist

4.3

on 10/21/2012 12:49:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipgloss! The color is so beautiful with a little glows. I had a lot of lipglosses but this one is the best, no comparison, just the best!

on 8/8/2007 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

A nice variation on YLBB. Odd in the tube: 3 colors in a layered swirl. Comes out in a nice lip-toned mauve, for my medium pigmented lips. Intense shimmer that has an unusual depth; the shimmer seems as multilayered as the lipgloss itself. A beautiful alluring effect. I kept looking at my lips in the rearview mirror while I drove. Must try it on to believe.

on 1/16/2007 1:26:00 AM

I LOVE this color (Berry-nude with shimmer) and always get compliments when I wear it to work (clients ask me what I'm wearing but I have to tell them that we've sold out!). I also have caramel twist, which imparts a more dramatic bronzey punch, but candy twist is perfect for day time. I love the convenient packaging, cute swirled color design, and lovely moisturizing and no-taste high-shine gloss.

on 12/15/2006 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a very pretty color but it has too much sparkle (just like the Caramel Twist). The sparkle tends to get everywhere. Light, pleasant scent. I had to reapply constantly.

Popular Lip Glosses