Max Factor Masterpiece Max

4.1

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera, Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Oleic Acid, Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Myristic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Methylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, [ /- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891]

on 7/13/2015 7:32:00 AM

This is my HG!!! Cannot live without! I must say if I could only have make up product, it would be mascara. So trust me when I say I've tried my fair share. This is my favourite out of both drug store and high end. I don't love this for my bottom lashes, but it does the job. I am always asked if I'm wearing false lashes. I do a very thin coat of revlon lash potion and after it drys I come back in with masterpiece. It lengthens and gives volumes without clumps, it's just amazing!!

on 5/29/2015 6:55:00 AM

I have been using this mascara for 6-7 years everyday, sometimes I haven't been able to get it and have tried others but I have always needed to keep looking until I found a re-supply nothing even comes close. I have long lashes but people always accuse me of wearing fake lashes because this mascara takes my lashes to the next level. Best application is apply one coat let it dry then brush through with a METAL tooth eye lash comb then another coat. No joke you'll never try another mascara, I can't find it at the shops right now n I'm literally freaking.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I hope the price rating I gave this is correct because I got mine with some online special, two tubes for 8 euros.

Ummm, LOVE! I am all about length when it comes to eyelashes and this does the job and then some. It holds a curl for hours, has a great wand and doesn't flake and I usually don't have to scrape off some excess product before applying.
The only downside for me: it doesn't layer without clumping. Like I can't do two coats of this without some major clumpage that makes me want to start all over. What has worked for me is waiting for the first layer to dry and then going over it with Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara to add some thickness to my lashes new length.

on 2/16/2015 2:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used this mascara years ago, so when I decided to stray from my Kanebo mascara, I thought I'd give this one a go. It was a mistake as it clumps on me and flakes. It made my lashes look relatively nice and defined, but I couldn't layer it without it clumping badly. I won't buy it again.

on 2/2/2015 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As fickle as I am about always wanting to try the latest and greatest in makeup, this has been my one true HG for years. Having tried everything from drugstore to super high end, I just keep coming back to this. Great definition, length and volume. No clumping, no flaking, true black color. Not too wet and not too dry and no smudging in humidity or rain, despite this not being waterproof. Also appreciate that there barely is a smell to this, unlike certain other brands *cough*l'oreal and ysl*cough* I will cry if they ever decide to discontinue this one.

This is the best mascara money can buy and it is such a bargain! I've tried many high-end mascaras but keep coming back to Masterpiece Max. The formula is perfect, it's not sticky and just glides onto lashes. I always get asked if I am wearing false eyelashes when I wear this. No matter how many coats I apply my lashes don't look spidery and don't clump. Plus, it lasts for hours without any touch ups.

on 12/26/2014 4:23:00 PM

I adore this mascara! I always get asked if I'm wearing false eyelashes and what mascara I use. I put two-three coats on. One of the front, one on the back and another where I just pretty much blink on the wand to separate my lashes. I then apply to my lower-lash line. As I am blonde they don't show up -thank god for the bottom ones being like that because they are ridiculously long-even more than my top lashes!!! so I apply the mascara only on the first 1/4 of my lower lashes so only that part shows.

I love the intense dark black colour this mascara gives your lashes. It makes them look very full and thick. I've been using this mascara for years now and whenever I buy another one on impulse I always regret it and go back to this one! Sidenote: If you want to apply another layer later in the day it will clump...

on 12/19/2014 8:38:00 AM

I adore this mascara!

on 11/14/2014 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Update: This started flaking on me after 6 hours of wear. Unacceptable.

Ordered from Amazon since I live in the US and this mascara is just ok. It gave me length, no volume. Kept my curl. Separates nicely. Little smudging or flaking. I love the thin rubber brush. Later in the day it tends to disappear some--why?

But...just length and I paid nearly 17 dollars for this so I think I can find similar for this price so won't repurchase. Just okay for me and my fine but long lashes.

I want the whole thing: length, volume, curl, glossy color, longevity. And this only delivers part.

Top Rated Max Factor Products