January 31, 2015 | 949 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by msvaughnstrider

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara money can buy and it is such a bargain! I've tried many high-end mascaras but keep coming back to Masterpiece Max. The formula is perfect, it's not sticky and just glides onto lashes. I always get asked if I am wearing false eyelashes when I wear this. No matter how many coats I apply my lashes don't look spidery and don't clump. Plus, it lasts for hours without any touch ups.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Tamanzx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this mascara! I always get asked if I'm wearing false eyelashes and what mascara I use. I put two-three coats on. One of the front, one on the back and another where I just pretty much blink on the wand to separate my lashes. I then apply to my lower-lash line. As I am blonde they don't show up -thank god for the bottom ones being like that because they are ridiculously long-even more than my top lashes!!! so I apply the mascara only on the first 1/4 of my lower lashes so only that part shows.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by RoseQuartzOctober

I love the intense dark black colour this mascara gives your lashes. It makes them look very full and thick. I've been using this mascara for years now and whenever I buy another one on impulse I always regret it and go back to this one! Sidenote: If you want to apply another layer later in the day it will clump...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by helga2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this mascara!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Update: This started flaking on me after 6 hours of wear. Unacceptable.

Ordered from Amazon since I live in the US and this mascara is just ok. It gave me length, no volume. Kept my curl. Separates nicely. Little smudging or flaking. I love the thin rubber brush. Later in the day it tends to disappear some--why?

But...just length and I paid nearly 17 dollars for this so I think I can find similar for this price so won't repurchase. Just okay for me and my fine but long lashes.

I want the whole thing: length, volume, curl, glossy color, longevity. And this only delivers part.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its almost perfect!
intense colour
holds curls very well
gives definition and volume, and a little bit of length
dramatic lashes, if apply more than one coat

BUT...
it flakes! :(
by the end of the day when i look in the mirror i can see littles flakes of black around my eyes
this is the first mascara ever that flakes this bad...
however, nothing a cotton bud cant fix!!

so yeah, i'd probably but it again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by patience09

This is my favourite mascara at the moment, I absolutely love it, I't doesn't clump, it makes my lashes look longer and fuller and it doesn't smudge or flake off during the day. Already on to my second tube and would definetly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by LantaMatthews1397

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy grail mascara. Formula it's amazing - not too dry and not too wet - you can use as many layers as you want without it getting clumpy. Love the brush as I hate really big brushes. It's very black which is great. The packaging looks sleek, classy and expensive, whenever it's actually so affordable!! One coat makes my lashes look full and long. Takes such a short time to dry. I usually apply one coat, apply my lipstick, then a second coat as I LOVE really long lashes!! Doesn't uncurl at all during the day, so long-lasting!! I always get asked if I'm wearing falsies with this!! Only mascara I use. The best by far - and I've tried a lot!! I recommend this to all my friends and they love it too!! Also has a really nice scent. Love it!! Amazing!! Well done Max Factor!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by emalemonpie

I use this product in the colour Deep Blue. This is by far the best mascara I've used, I love the brush size, it's not gloppy or clumpy at all. It spreads really evenly over my eyelashes, making them look fuller and thicker. 5/5

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by hannahskm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Con..Doesn't quite give me the volume that I've been craving for.
I need to use an eyelash curler to give me the extra boost!

Pro.. doesn't clog up.. brush stays clean and doesn't go mushy like Lancome Hypnose Star
Mascara..

I really can't complain .. for a 10 euro mascara it's a thumbs up in comparison to dishing out
30+ euros for Lancome!