December 19, 2014 | 1588 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by helga2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this mascara!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Update: This started flaking on me after 6 hours of wear. Unacceptable.

Ordered from Amazon since I live in the US and this mascara is just ok. It gave me length, no volume. Kept my curl. Separates nicely. Little smudging or flaking. I love the thin rubber brush. Later in the day it tends to disappear some--why?

But...just length and I paid nearly 17 dollars for this so I think I can find similar for this price so won't repurchase. Just okay for me and my fine but long lashes.

I want the whole thing: length, volume, curl, glossy color, longevity. And this only delivers part.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its almost perfect!
intense colour
holds curls very well
gives definition and volume, and a little bit of length
dramatic lashes, if apply more than one coat

BUT...
it flakes! :(
by the end of the day when i look in the mirror i can see littles flakes of black around my eyes
this is the first mascara ever that flakes this bad...
however, nothing a cotton bud cant fix!!

so yeah, i'd probably but it again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by patience09

This is my favourite mascara at the moment, I absolutely love it, I't doesn't clump, it makes my lashes look longer and fuller and it doesn't smudge or flake off during the day. Already on to my second tube and would definetly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by LantaMatthews1397

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy grail mascara. Formula it's amazing - not too dry and not too wet - you can use as many layers as you want without it getting clumpy. Love the brush as I hate really big brushes. It's very black which is great. The packaging looks sleek, classy and expensive, whenever it's actually so affordable!! One coat makes my lashes look full and long. Takes such a short time to dry. I usually apply one coat, apply my lipstick, then a second coat as I LOVE really long lashes!! Doesn't uncurl at all during the day, so long-lasting!! I always get asked if I'm wearing falsies with this!! Only mascara I use. The best by far - and I've tried a lot!! I recommend this to all my friends and they love it too!! Also has a really nice scent. Love it!! Amazing!! Well done Max Factor!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by emalemonpie

I use this product in the colour Deep Blue. This is by far the best mascara I've used, I love the brush size, it's not gloppy or clumpy at all. It spreads really evenly over my eyelashes, making them look fuller and thicker. 5/5

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by hannahskm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Con..Doesn't quite give me the volume that I've been craving for.
I need to use an eyelash curler to give me the extra boost!

Pro.. doesn't clog up.. brush stays clean and doesn't go mushy like Lancome Hypnose Star
Mascara..

I really can't complain .. for a 10 euro mascara it's a thumbs up in comparison to dishing out
30+ euros for Lancome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by veronicacolombia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely the best one - doesn't clump, and - most importantly - you can put as many layers as you want - it doesn't get too dry as many, so that another layer after a while is not possible. I put two layers, wait quote a while, and put a third one - and I don't have spider legs by any means. genius. Much better than many high end mascaras! Will purchase forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 3:55:00 AM More reviews by charstone

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the one I keep coming back to. Since menopause hit me in the face my lashes have been diminishing. I loved Lancome Le Extreme but sadly discontinued. Allegic to Chanel and Clinique did not give me the look I crave and Benefit They're Real too clumpy. For 10 it delivers good volume and definition. Will stick with this one for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

Max factor is my favourite brand and this is my favourite product! It adds strong black definition to your lashes and makes them longer and a thicker volume.