October 21, 2014 | 913 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by patience09

This is my favourite mascara at the moment, I absolutely love it, I't doesn't clump, it makes my lashes look longer and fuller and it doesn't smudge or flake off during the day. Already on to my second tube and would definetly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by LantaMatthews1397

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy grail mascara. Formula it's amazing - not too dry and not too wet - you can use as many layers as you want without it getting clumpy. Love the brush as I hate really big brushes. It's very black which is great. The packaging looks sleek, classy and expensive, whenever it's actually so affordable!! One coat makes my lashes look full and long. Takes such a short time to dry. I usually apply one coat, apply my lipstick, then a second coat as I LOVE really long lashes!! Doesn't uncurl at all during the day, so long-lasting!! I always get asked if I'm wearing falsies with this!! Only mascara I use. The best by far - and I've tried a lot!! I recommend this to all my friends and they love it too!! Also has a really nice scent. Love it!! Amazing!! Well done Max Factor!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by emalemonpie

I use this product in the colour Deep Blue. This is by far the best mascara I've used, I love the brush size, it's not gloppy or clumpy at all. It spreads really evenly over my eyelashes, making them look fuller and thicker. 5/5

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by hannahskm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Con..Doesn't quite give me the volume that I've been craving for.
I need to use an eyelash curler to give me the extra boost!

Pro.. doesn't clog up.. brush stays clean and doesn't go mushy like Lancome Hypnose Star
Mascara..

I really can't complain .. for a 10 euro mascara it's a thumbs up in comparison to dishing out
30+ euros for Lancome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by veronicacolombia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely the best one - doesn't clump, and - most importantly - you can put as many layers as you want - it doesn't get too dry as many, so that another layer after a while is not possible. I put two layers, wait quote a while, and put a third one - and I don't have spider legs by any means. genius. Much better than many high end mascaras! Will purchase forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 3:55:00 AM More reviews by charstone

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the one I keep coming back to. Since menopause hit me in the face my lashes have been diminishing. I loved Lancome Le Extreme but sadly discontinued. Allegic to Chanel and Clinique did not give me the look I crave and Benefit They're Real too clumpy. For 10 it delivers good volume and definition. Will stick with this one for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

Max factor is my favourite brand and this is my favourite product! It adds strong black definition to your lashes and makes them longer and a thicker volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Martinevdh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara, I bought it many times and keep coming back to it. The rubber brush defines the lashes and I can get to every lash with it. Besides the definition, it also gives good volume, deep black color and is buildable, although too many layers make the lashes look unnatural. The mascara does not smudge and is long-lasting. Given that, I was surprised how easily it comes off when cleaning my lashes. The mascara has no specific smell and has a good texture, not too wet. It lasts a few months when using one or two layers each time. Usually, the first few times I use this mascara, I find the amount of product coming off a bit much so I use my old brush afterwards to prevent clumping. It gets better soon, though, and I have this problem with many mascaras. The price is somewhat high for a drugstore mascara, but I can usually get one on sale.
I also like the False Lash Effect mascara of this brand, I even prefer that one for volume. I just think the masterpiece brush is more convenient and the look of this one is more suitable for everyday use.
All in all, I really love this mascara and I hope it stays available for the next few years!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Fizzabella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara after my friend told me it was the mascara she used (her eyelashes were always so black, volumised and long). It does do a really good job of lengthening my lashes including my bottom lashes and layers really well. It soon became my holy grail mascara, overtaking Benefit's They're Real, until I found out maxfactor test on animals. I will use this tube up but will find an alternative as I can't get over the animal testing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by mamojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this mascara every day for many years, and it's definitely my favourite! The ONLY bad thing I have to say about it is that it straightens my eyelashes after I've curled them, so I have to use my eyelashcurler after applying mascara, which is not good for the eyelashes.