Max Factor Masterpiece Max

4.1

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera, Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Oleic Acid, Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Myristic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Methylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, [ /- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891]

I've been using this mascara on and off since I was a teenager. I always come back to it. Unlike some other mascaras, it doesn't flake around my eyes and it makes my eyelashes look amazing. I do have naturally long lashes, but I've used mascaras that didn't accentuate them at all. This one does - a friend even thought I was wearing false lashes. One coat makes my eyes pop! It also doesn't irritate my eyes and works great with my contact lenses (no flakes dropping into them!)

This mascara is perfect! To start off with it has an amazing formula. As soon as you apply it, your eyes instantly look bigger. It doesn't clump and isn't thick and globby unlike other drugstore mascaras. It makes my lashes look amazing, I am totally in love. The packaging is really estylish and elegant, and for a department store quality mascara, it is well worth the price. I definitely recommend it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

(used the color: dark brown)
I expected big, long, thick lashes with this mascara but did not get that at all. However, I did get curly and seperated lashes, but no length or thickness whatsoever. My guess is that it does not have any fibres in this mascara, but only a strong hold which is why it curls very well (note that I do use a curling wand always with mascaras). It doesn't smudge. I like this mascara for it's seperation, curl and hold, you can use layer without getting clumps, so it's nice for days where I want to look a bit natural. But this is not the best mascara for thin eyelashes like I have.

It's very nice for the bottom lashes though, because of the wand and thin structure, and it's a very nice mascara to use underneath a thickening&lenghtening mascara (i love extreme of essence for example). I do that and it gives me the best of both worlds.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I personally love this product. I've tried many different mascaras and this one tops it for me. It really extends the eyelashes without clumping. Gives it a great false eye lash look. Love it.

It takes a lot to impress me make up wise, but this mascara really works well for me. I went to get Chanel but it wasn't in stock so I decided to try this based on the great reviews, & it lives up to the hype :)

Makes my lashes longer, thicker, minimal clumping, & no smudging/flaking - tick tick tick. Really impressed, especially as it's only a tenner :)

Ive worked on a make up counter in the past so I'm particularly familiar with Benefit, Dior, & Bare Minerals mascaras & this is on par, if not better. I also didn't find it overly taxing to remove - I used an eye make up remover soaked cotton wool pad, followed by a cleansing balm.

This is my HG!!! Cannot live without! I must say if I could only have make up product, it would be mascara. So trust me when I say I've tried my fair share. This is my favourite out of both drug store and high end. I don't love this for my bottom lashes, but it does the job. I am always asked if I'm wearing false lashes. I do a very thin coat of revlon lash potion and after it drys I come back in with masterpiece. It lengthens and gives volumes without clumps, it's just amazing!!

I have been using this mascara for 6-7 years everyday, sometimes I haven't been able to get it and have tried others but I have always needed to keep looking until I found a re-supply nothing even comes close. I have long lashes but people always accuse me of wearing fake lashes because this mascara takes my lashes to the next level. Best application is apply one coat let it dry then brush through with a METAL tooth eye lash comb then another coat. No joke you'll never try another mascara, I can't find it at the shops right now n I'm literally freaking.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I hope the price rating I gave this is correct because I got mine with some online special, two tubes for 8 euros.

Ummm, LOVE! I am all about length when it comes to eyelashes and this does the job and then some. It holds a curl for hours, has a great wand and doesn't flake and I usually don't have to scrape off some excess product before applying.
The only downside for me: it doesn't layer without clumping. Like I can't do two coats of this without some major clumpage that makes me want to start all over. What has worked for me is waiting for the first layer to dry and then going over it with Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara to add some thickness to my lashes new length.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used this mascara years ago, so when I decided to stray from my Kanebo mascara, I thought I'd give this one a go. It was a mistake as it clumps on me and flakes. It made my lashes look relatively nice and defined, but I couldn't layer it without it clumping badly. I won't buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As fickle as I am about always wanting to try the latest and greatest in makeup, this has been my one true HG for years. Having tried everything from drugstore to super high end, I just keep coming back to this. Great definition, length and volume. No clumping, no flaking, true black color. Not too wet and not too dry and no smudging in humidity or rain, despite this not being waterproof. Also appreciate that there barely is a smell to this, unlike certain other brands *cough*l'oreal and ysl*cough* I will cry if they ever decide to discontinue this one.

Popular Mascaras