Everyday Minerals Anytime

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 6/2/2008 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I tried a sample of this blush when I was sampling Everyday Mineral's foundations. This is a very pale, very cool lavender-pink blush. It might work for pale, cool skintones who are looking for an "ethereal" look; however, it looked horrible on my pale, peachy-warm skintone! And I'm sure it would not work well on medium or dark skintones, except perhaps as a highlighter.

on 3/28/2008 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is blush is too light and too cool-toned for me. it looks purpley on my cheeks and looks plain weird. :S

This blush is soo AmAzInG!!! I think I am IN loooove! It gives you the prettiest glow, but i would probably only recommend this for very fair to light medium skin, otherwise it probaby wont show up. Also this really is a tone in the cool family, so it would look best on someone with cool skin. I only have the sample size, but when i my my kit this will definatley be a part of it!! My HG & #1 favorite blush!

on 12/10/2007 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Cool toned PPP, red hair, brown eyes.
This is an interesting coloring. It looks a little off-putting in the jar but I like this one a lot. It wears more like a soft, sheer, cool pink. It really is hard to overdo. I don't know if it's the colors I happened to pick from EM, but other loose mineral blushes have always been really easy to go overboard with, and these are always soft and buildable. I do think the lasting power of this leaves something to be desired, but blush always has a way of disappearing on me, so I'm not too picky about that. I believe I would repurchase this shade.

on 12/9/2007 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This light but bright pink blush really livens up my face. The only problem I have with this blush is that I have to really layer it on for it to show up, and I have very pale skin (fair neutral in EDM). Though the results are well worth the layering! Will definitely buy again whenever it runs out.

on 9/11/2007 5:37:00 AM

I really like Anytime; it's probably my second fave of the 5 i have right now. It does appear a bit scary in the jar - a bright cheery pink-lavender colour - but goes on beautifully: smooth and matte, giving cheeks a freshness that doesn't clash with my NW20 Asian complexion, but makes me look really alive. Also looks nice worn wet on the lid for a simple eye colour wash to just brighten up the eyes a bit. Hooray for EM! I only have a sample size, but i'd definitely repurchase.

Anytime is a pale matte cool pink kissed with violet. The color is VERY light--I can't imagine it showing up on any but the palest skintones.

Yes, it did look exceptionally pretty on my nw15 complexion, but it didn't last worth a damn (I have dry skin/eczema). It literally faded in under a few hours. Also, I find the lid of the container a bit awkward to reset and the packaging sifter a bit too wide-holed for travel.

On the bright side, the milling and pigmentation of the blush were good and it did not break me out or irritate me. continued >>

on 6/26/2007 8:01:00 PM

I'm in LOVE with this blush. I mix it with Light Pink 50/50, and then really, really blend it into my cheekbones for amazing highlighting. I'm incredibly pale, but this color looks just wonderful on my skintone. Then I use a little Morning Cup underneath my cheekbones for a little shadowing, and presto! a very model-esque, professional-looking makeup job that doesn't fade one bit and lasts all day. (At least on my cheeks!) This stuff looks scary in the jar, and I ordered it blindly, so I'm so glad it has a function. The color in the pot is a very cool-toned light pink that appears very "solid" to me; like there's no way to apply this sheerly--it packs a punch! Very sherberty and fun for summer.
UPDATE 7/18/07:This is also a gorgeous eyeshadow! I was poking around in my vast collection of mineral powders, and thought, what the heck? I first applied dry, and then added a little water for more punch. I just checked my makeup after wearing it for 8 hours, and it's still vibrant and creaseless, and it looks absolutely marvelous with red lipstick and dark lashes. Tre chic. continued >>

on 4/5/2007 2:07:00 AM

Haha this stuff really does look like a crazy color in the pot but somehow it works out to be a nice subtle glow on my warm, fair skin. I use EDM Golden Fair/Olive Fair mix or Alima W1/2. I had this in the sample size and will be ordering full size. Is a great everyday option.

on 4/2/2007 11:34:00 PM

I love this blush. I have a cool skin tone, pale to fair skin and it looks great on me. I usually use a face brightener like light pink blush swept on my cheeks and cheek bones, then I just dab a bit of this anytime blush on the apples of my cheeks. It looks great! Don't let the "lavender" color in the jar turn you off. If you have fairly light skin with cool undertones it will most likely work really well. It lasts all day too!

Popular Blush Products