October 1, 2014 | 1246 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Bedtime Story

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by tobacco_flower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Don't like this -- the colour doesn't show up at all on my NC30 eyelids. Loses out to more commerical brands like Maybelline's mineral eyeshadow palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

Great colour payoff. I love this eyeshadow and like everybody said, it goes on smooth and silky. I just don't have that many occasions to wear such a light baby lavender shadow. But I always go to it when I can.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 7:33:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

A simply beautiful light pinkish lavender shade that brings out the best in my pale green eyes. It's goes on very smoothly and leaves matte finish, which I prefer. It's quite similar to Ballet Slippers, which is the shimmery equivalent to Bedtime Story, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by typecast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow. I wear it practically every day. The color is so pretty and it really brightens up my eyes. And it stays on all day! What more could you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2008 11:12:00 PM More reviews by hindsightbias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a pretty color. I agree with another poster -- without eyeliner, this brightens my eyes. With eyeliner, though, it looks very washed out. On me, it looks best dry, not wet. I love how smooth it is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 10:22:00 PM More reviews by poeticdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this colour. It goes on VERY smooth and lasts all day. I just think that it's a bit too light on my extremely pale skin when worn with Mystic Night as an eyeliner. Without the eyeliner it brightened my brown eyes but with the eyeliner it made me look washed out and tired. Will repurchase because the colour is gorgeous and blends so well unlike some other Everyday Minerals eyeshadows (Starry Eyed).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2007 4:00:00 AM More reviews by prettypopy

In my search for "the perfect" mineral products through many broken heart, broken out in rashes and pimples, broken wallet by the hundreds, I am very glad I found EM for such a dirt cheap price. I have been using bedtime story eye shadow powder on and off for the past month in between trying shadows from other lines. But I always end up going back to EM. For better price, service, quality, beauty, endurance, versatility, etc. This is a soft romantic lilac color. It's matte, but a lively luminous matte color, not chalky drying , crusty, streaking, fading like many many mineral powders I have tried on the market. I find it mixes nicely with other pinky colors to brighten the eyes naturally. On all levels of value, it out competes all of the other mineral powder I have tried with the exception of truecolor mineral shadow. But EM definitely beat truecolor in the price department. In adddition, EM bedtime shadow is extremely eduring even in the heat and humid weather. No streaking, caking, drying, fading, changing color, or cause eye irritation like many other mineral shadow. The pigments are VERY concentrated so only a small amount should be used for the best result. That is a sign of a quality product. It is pure pigment, not pure fillers like the other minerals. No cutting corner or being cheap in quality for EM. Plus, It stays on all day and I used to be the queen of raccon eyeballs until I found EM products. A++++ all the way. And of course YES! I would definitely repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2006 7:43:00 PM More reviews by moopsmcphee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Bedtime Stroy is matte and a very very pale purple. Perfect for a wash. Also co-ordinates well with a silver colour of the kid, like Stila Shore. Would also work well with pink shadows too. Although it's matte, it actually does shimmer a little. You don't want to over apply as it can look too powdery. A swipe with a wet sponge will make this shadow look perfect.