August 20, 2014 | 1916 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Sunset Voyage

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by sarah2202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

There were 6 months that I wore this every weekend to work. It is a neutral shade, peach and golden shimmer with a peach base. I apply this wet with a makeup brush. Great staying power that would get me through a 5 hour shift at a busy restaurant in a hot kitchen.

I added it to my Pick Me Up Pink concealer (which I use as blush) to give myself an extra glow. I love that you can mix and match to customize products to your liking. I have the smallest size ($2.50) and I have barely used 1/2 of it. I have a whole stash of EDM products (mostly sample-sized). Even though they are so tiny, they last me forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2008 12:43:00 AM More reviews by heinyliciouz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Sunset Voyage is a peachy shadow with gold shimmers that gives a result similar to Oasis(Gold Everyday Minerals eye shadow). I usually use it as a base and use a darker shade of pink on the crease for a day look. This is my 6th order from Everyday Minerals, so far, I've collected about 40 Everyday Minerals products and never once did they disappoint me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by hindsightbias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this shadow. It's pretty with Hot Chocolate on the brow and gorgeous when applied wet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this shadow from Everyday Minerals. It's very shimmery and with some sparkles, a light-to-medium peachy-champagne color. Similar in color to Fyrinnae's Peach Buns, but a just a hint darker peach color. I think it's a great lid color. I'm medium complected and I wear EM Matte or Intensive in a combo of Winged Butter and Golden Medium (MAC NC30/C3). Very flattering and 'awakening'. Lasting power is good. I think that some of EM shadows are not quite as smooth as Bare Escentuals or Alimas, especially in the darker colors, and some of them can be harder to blend, but this one is very pretty and it went on easily and smoothed out nicely and kept its shimmer and sparkle. I applied with a brush, wet with Fix+ slightly, over UDPP and it looks great. I used Starry Eyed in the crease/Outer V and Baby Bath as a highlight. Pretty!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by aline26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

the color of this eyeshadow is a gorgeous shimmery peachy beige... but unfortunately the color payoff isnt very good... even when used with a base...

as far as loose/mineral eyeshadows go, there are a lot better substitutes out there.. but at $2.50 for the smaller size you cant beat the price... i wont be buying this product again because i have some similar colors i reach for a lot more... ill probably even forget i have this one

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 6:56:00 PM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this eye color. I usually pair it with Oasis. It is sparkly, but it is such a neutral color it isn't overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by wingarea

This is my favorite base eyeshadow color. I consider it a dark peachy-beige color, and it compliments my pale/light warm skin very much. I usually apply this to my entire eye lid, and then I use Exhale (a dark brown color) as either a liner and/or for the crease in my eye. I really don't need too much of it, so it'll last me for a year or two at this rate. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2007 10:40:00 PM More reviews by swinechimp

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sunset Voyage is pretty, but I just don't use it often enough to justify ever buying it again. The color is pinkish-goldish, and when I use Rare Silk as a primer, Sunset Voyage does come out stronger. I am just ambivalent about the color.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2007 8:45:00 PM More reviews by darkredright

I like this color, but find myself reaching for Oasis (for a darker color) or Good China (for a lighter color) more often than this. It has a pretty sparkle to it- more than Good China but less than some others. The color itself is a peachy/pink shade that's very versatile, but just not distinctive enough to be one of my first picks.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 7:55:00 PM More reviews by adornedwithgrace

This is one of my favorite eye colors, and I have been meaning to write a review for it. I have a medium golden olive skin tone, and I use this as a base when I use some of the other darker EM shades such as Comfy or Countryside. It has a nude, pinkish-brown shade for me and is likely too dark for a base for lighter skin tones. I believe this color is also a dupe for BE's Nude Beach. It does have some shimmer but you can always tone it down with the Balancing or Finishing Powder. I am working on my second pot, so yes this is a DEFINITE repurchase!!!