July 30, 2014 | 1952 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Floating Feathers

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by sweetkandi87

I have had this product a LONG time. I have full size and sample size, and the sample size I bought like over 2 years ago! I use this pretty often as a highlight under my brow, I have even put this on over a darker shadow, and it gives it a really pretty effect. I have also worn it alone. This color is very versatile, and I would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It has a subtle gold shimmer, and comes across more offwhite than white. I use it for highlighting and for sweeping over darker color to lighten and add a bit of sparkle. It's not something I use often, but it's a fun color to experiment with and add a bit of pizazz.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by PrncssTink368

I love this eyeshadow, it works perfectly as a highlight color. It wasn't overpowering for my fair skin. I got it in a try me free kit with Swing Set and Bubble Tea. I would definitely repurchase if I ran out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 10:31:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful highlighter with a gorgeous hint of sparkle!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by ktbeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was ok. It's pure pure white, which I couldn't tell from the picture online. I prefer a pink or gold tinted highlighter, though some people want a pure white, so that's not really a negative, just a comment.

My real problem with this is how much shimmer/glitter there was... so much! There was a ton of fallout and it didn't have much staying power either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Floating Feathers barely showed up on me and when I layered it was too white looking. I'll save this one to mix with body lotion for a shimmer effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 6:44:00 AM More reviews by aliawilk123

gorgeous frosty white that isn't in the least overpowering (which is what I was afraid of). love it, and its great as a highlight color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful, frosty, sparkly white which is just perfect for evening wear, opening up your eye like no colour but white can do. For day wear I tend to prefer a matte white as a highlighter instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

Definitely a white highlighter staple. There really isnt anything earthshattering about it, but I didnt own any white highlighter loose eyeshadows so I tried this one for $2.50 for which Im sure the quality is excellent for the price. Its a nice icy white shimmer and does what you'd expect. I doubt you'd need more than one of a white highlighter at any given time though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by CRAZY4MAKEUP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very shear off white color.