November 28, 2014 | 1688 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Color design lipstick Natural Beauty

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll admit it - I'm a total Lancome Girl. As brand loyal as I am to their skincare (Bienfait is amazing!), their lipsticks for me are hit or miss. I feel you can find colors and formulations as good if not better than Lancome, and for short money too. Although this formula is so comfortable and smooth, this color doesn't work on my skintone. I'm very fair with neutral undertones. This reads super brown on me. I think this would really work well with darker skintones, but for me it just looks too brown and dated. I made this work by mixing it with a lighter shade. Really comfortable on the lips so I would definitely consider other colors if I wanted to slurge. No fragrance is a bonus as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By far my favorite lipstick ! Of course it's LancĂ´me , so it's on the pricey side BUT it's actually worth the price . My go to lipstick . Perfect peachy nude. Not drying and lasts for a decent amount of time

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have dark lips so I usually don't wear lipstick. I got this in a gift-with-purchase pack so I don't know how much it cost. I apply on the bottom lip and smudge my lips together and I think it looks pretty good. It tones down my lips to a very pretty colour kind of like a dark gold pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really very nude neutral lipstick. I really like it! I have very pale (nc5ish) skin and blue eyes and this looks great. This is very creamy but not moisturizing, I like to layer a clear lipgloss on top. This doesnt break me out or chap my lips at all and it lasts a really long time on my lips, and it fades nicely since its a nude color there are no weird lines or markings as it fades.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by haleemah1

I have been looking for a nude lipstick for a while and I tried this one on the first time and I LOVED it! It was creamy and didn't make me feel like I was even wearing lipstick. The color is awesome! I wear my NYC Nude York City lipgloss over and it looks great! I would definetly buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is definitely a good nude color for some people, but on my medium skin with yellow undertones, this just shows up very brownish and not flattering. The name is called Natural Beauty, but it looks totally unnatural on me because of the brown tones, I would prefer a color with some pinks in it so that it blends in with my lip color. My lips are not very pigmented so this lipstick is full coverage for me. Lancome makes decent lipsticks, and the quality of this one is definitely very good, it's very pigmented, fairly long wearing and not drying as long as I use a lip balm beforehand. It's also very creamy, and feels nice and smooth. I think this color would look beautiful on someone with tanned skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by fragranceisall

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick! Finally, the perfect nude shade for me. I like the packaging, especially the rounded tube. Only complaint is the price but not enough to give less than a 5 rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product but don't you think it is a little crazy to buy( or sell)a close to or above twenty dollar lipstick .But other than that great job Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this color. I have been searching for a real nude color (to me- nude is not pink or peach regardless of what my "undertone" is). I wanted a light light brownish nude and that is exactly what this is and it looks amazing on my face.

I find this to be just the right amount of moisturizing and not drying in the least bit. But I just have normal/sensitive lips. I'm actually surprised that I wasn't allergic to this since I'm allergic to everything Lancome makes. But I found it to be soft, smooth and comfortable.

It wears like a lipstick so of course you'll have to constantly reapply like every other lipstick. If I could get this color in a stain I would. I don't like to look all made up at work, I work in an office, not on a run way or street corner. If I'm going out I put the "Oh My! Shimmer" over it also by Lancome.

I'd definitely buy this again because it is impossible to find a true nude shade out there anywhere and I have sensitive skin/lips and so far no reaction. I mean this isn't my HG so I'll keep searching, but for now, this will do as my go to lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just wanna say, this is the most beautiful nude lipcolor I've ever tried.