Lancome Color Design Sheen - It Girl

4.4

on 9/21/2014 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I am on my second (and last tube) of this gorgeous lipstick.
Alas, this is no longer available. In the tube, this is a fabulous
light mauve/pink/gold shade. On my mocha complexion, it
shows as a light lavender pink with the slightest bit of light
gold. Not an easy shade to dupe. I wish I had purchased
a few more tubes when I had the chance but at $27CDN per
lipstick, it really didn't make economical sense. So, now I
am on the lookout for something similar. Revlon Colorburst
Lip Butter in Cotton Candy is kind of close (and I love to
wear it) as it has the light pink and gold, but it is lacking the
mauve that really makes "It Girl" so beautiful. Anyways,
I love the creaminess and opacity of this shade. This
absolutely deserves the 5 lippie rating.

on 4/28/2012 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I reallly like this shade! Got it in a gift bag but I saw that it costs around $22. It is a peachy color with some golden shimmer. Very nice alone (nude look, at the beach, day time) or over lipstick (night time look). If you want to wear it over lipstick, I recommend applying it to the middle of your lips only, and then top off with gloss or lip balm..this gives a multi-dimension look that makes your lips look more plump. I have medium asian skin, with olive and yellow undertones. I usually have trouble finding a light lipstick shade that looks goof on me. This color is sheer and shimmery enough to look great with any skin tone.

on 4/3/2012 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The color is a glittery light pink. It's very appropriate in the summertime. The application's creamy but sort of uncomfortable. I feel that it's too pink sometimes. The lasting power's not that great. The package is kind of cheap looking.

on 9/19/2009 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

On my lips, it's a pale, shimmery, peachy pink with gold shine, so it's very nice for a nude-look, specially after summer with still a sun-kissed skin. It stays for a long time and the texture is so comfortable. If you like "top model", surely this will work on you too; nothing to do with the color in lancome's web

on 5/25/2009 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love all the Lancome lipsticks with shimmer. They just light up your lips.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

My lipstick actually says Work It! but ok.

I love this color. I bought it on an emotional outburst depression shopping spree and I ended up loving it so much I bought two. I found out about it in Allure.

Great Creamy consistency and a true metallic shade!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

the color is soooo pretty and i love the package. i bought it after the makeup artist for my prom recommended it for me. i can put a lot on and i will never overdo it. one thing i hate about it though is that it is tooo expensive for lipstick. i believe u should spend only $4 for lipstick, but i made an exception this one time because i need the lipstick so i can reapply it for prom. also i love how it is glossy when u put it on, not drying.

on 2/15/2007 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this for $24CDN at london drugs, pricey, I tryed it on and i just had to have it. This was last summer. The lipstick brightened up my whole entire face (no makeup), it was incredible. It looked like it would be my natural lip color so it looked like i wasn't even wearing ANY makeup at all. Too bad after the summer i got tanned and this now no longer does anything for me :( [edit] I am paler now and this is still doing nothing for me :'( so sad!

on 12/14/2006 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this lipstick. I dont love it but I like it. It has a metallic pink finish with a little bit of gold shimmer to the pink. It would look terrific on some people but if it is not meant for your skin tone, believe me it is not. Sometimes I wear it with a brown smokey eye and it looks great, or with a gold/tan tone blush it also looks real nice. But sometimes it can truly look tacky if you overdo it or use it with the wrong colors. Dont use this lipstick with pink blushes or a pink eye you will look like Barbie gone way wrong.... or Mimi from the drew carey show if you know what I mean....

Popular Lipsticks