August 22, 2014 | 1729 users online

Toners - Pangea Organics - face and body refresher

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by rnancy

I have combination skin, and have tried a couple of the Pangea toners. These I like a lot! From the neat packaging to the frosted glass bottles to the great frangrance... and most importantly the refreshing skin pick-me-up! Some people poo-poo toners, but I love these ones... especially on sweaty summer nights.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by yana60

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use the Green Mandarin with Sweet Lime and love, love the smell...It's very refreshing, it's both a total pick me up in the morning and a nice relaxing feel at night. I use it on my face and chest. I do feel like my skin opens up and starts breathing after I spray it. I am not sure if it gives any other benefits to my face or at least I have not noticed them but I do not expect much from a toner. More of a refresher for me. I like that it's natural and in a glass bottle and not plastic though may be tough for traveling folks. Would buy again probably but not right away as will try other toners to experiment;).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the lime one for combination skin and I like it as a refresher because of the smell, but as a toner, I think it leaves a lot to be desired. It may work well for others, but not for me. The list of ingredients contains alcohol, which doesn't do well with my skin. I've been breaking out a bit, which isn't normal for me, and I think it might be my skin's reaction to this new toner. Back to my Boscia toner!

This is in a glass bottle, which may be more environmentally friendly, but a bit tough to travel with, so you might want to consider that when purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in Argentinean Tangerine and Thyme. To me, it smells like lemonade. I've never really been a fan of lemonade, but after spritzing this on my face every morning, I've come to love the scent. It feels amazingly refreshing and a bit cold every time I spritz it (not sure if it has something to do with the packaging, the fan in my room, or my imagination!). I have replaced my Fix+ with this as the final step in my powder foundation application; it's much lighter than Fix+ and doesn't make my forehead look shiny. I don't know if this has had any benefit on my skin because I use it just as a refresher and not a toner, but other reviewers have praised its toning qualities! I am excited to try the other scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by SexySnowfall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I don't know how I ever survived without this stuff!! Its simply incredible! It has healed my face or discoloration, roughness, uneven textures etc.!! Its a great refresher too and smell is absolutely amazing! it also helps as an aftershave/wax spray so my sensitive skin doesn't freak out and look and feel like it was burned! its chuck full of yummy essential oils and is very natural! I'm so glad I discovered this line! I'M SOLD!! highly suggest and will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by grapekitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used all three of these toners, but prefer the Argentianian Tangerine for oily skin types. I have been having sever problems to breakouts since my immune system has been compromised and I had a tumor removed from my intestines...since then I kept breaking out with everything, I was a senstive peeling mess! I kept going to the derm and they couldn't figure out why things were making my skin worse. After over a year of trying my usual stand bys, and almost considering Accutane for a third time, I decided to do some research...what I found was the relationship with yeast and our skin and overall health. I then tried some "natural" brands that had essential oils that act as antifungals and antibacterials. My skin never much liked tea tree by the way except for LUSH's Tea Tree Water. Then, after reading other reviews, I found Pangea Organics @ my local Whole Foods! I couldn't have been more surprised! the line even contained Argan oil!!!- Not in the toner, but the moisturizers and cleanser... (the best antioxidant out there right now, and trust me my brother is a cosmetic engineer.) what happened what short of miraculous, my skin HEALED, and so did my scars! I even sprayed some of my sebborhea and it dissappeared in less than a week! Ladies this stuff not only is a ggggrrreat pick me up, but the perfect thing to set and refresh your makeup! doesn't hurt that it's cute packaging and a great green company. (Even had the opportunity to hear Josh Speak at the Green Fest here in Chicago.)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by bettybooplovesmakeup

Argentinean Tangerine and Thyme....gee your hair smells terrific! I'm not sure this toner does anything at all for my skin....in fact, it may leave a slightly oily residue on my oily skin, but oh how I love the scent! I spray this on my neck, chest, and around my face/hair during the day when I crave a little herbal pick-me-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2007 11:55:00 AM More reviews by corawong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitize dry skin and I brought the Pangea Organics Toner for thirsty skin. At first I didn't like the toner b/c it stung my face just abit. But once I started using their facial cream for dry skin in conjunction, I started liking the toner and it stop burning. Its in a reasonable price range and the packaging is cute. I really like the idea that its a spritzer. I spray my face several times a day to get a freshening boost.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2007 11:00:00 PM More reviews by hazyjane

I love the beautiful orange scent of this. It's very gentle and leaves my skin comfortable.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2006 8:06:00 PM More reviews by skinnut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Argentinean Tangerine & Thyme: packaged in an opaque brown glass bottle with a sprayer. soothing, refreshing, non-drying. bought this on special at whole foods at $10.99 for 4oz. regular price is $16.99. i've been using this for almost a month without irritation or negative reaction by my uber sensitive, highly reactive, acne-prone skin. i use it for my face and body. i gave it only 4 stars because it is more of a refresher to me, not so much a toner. i've sprayed it on a cotton ball but it doesn't seem to do much as far as feeling like doing a second step cleansing. unless their cleanser is just soo good that there is no residue or left over dirt on the cotton ball...in any case, it is a wonderful refresher for use with setting makeup or to use throughout the day as i live in a very dry climate. just great. and oh - it smells great too...i am very sensitive to smell and am not able to use products with any fragrance, but this line does not bother me at all. great product, great company. highly recommended!