November 24, 2014 | 2026 users online

Moisturizers - Earth Science - Apricot Intensive Night Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i used it last 15weeks and helped my skin be smooth l used it as eye cream and made my circles less noticeable. glad I have it chance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I was a huge fan of Earth Science Alomond-Aloe Moisturizer before I made the plunge for their night cream. This stuff is just as good as they say. It is super moisturizing and smells AMAZING, as if I am slathering my face in fresh apricots. The cream is a beige, thick consistency that melts into your skin pretty easily. You can use this as a day cream to get extra skin hydration, if you don't mean to go out.

While the cream may feel a bit oily at first, it definitely does not have that effect on the skin. I wake up the next day with smooth skin that is as soft as a baby's bottom. I really love that this brand is PARABEN FREE and ALL NATURAL at the most affordable price. After using the creams from this line, it doesn't make sense to go back to high end products at triple the price laden with chemicals.

Must buy! 1.69 oz for $12.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by clarabeau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really good night cream! I have sensitive, dry-ish, clog-prone skin and need something really hydrating that won't break me out or clog my pores. This makes my skin really smooth and radiant and doesn't irritate at all. And I love the way it smells!

I know some would prefer it to not be in a jar but I don't mind, that means I can scrape every last morsel of it out of the jar to use.

I actually use this in the daytime sometimes too, it wears well under makeup as long as I give it some time to sink in.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by mynameisannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The ingredients in this cream is excellent, especially for the price. The only thing that is kind of iffy is the PEG-100, which I can live with considering all the other natural ingredients. I work in a polymer lab and in the process of revamping my beauty routine after realizing that all the chemicals I work with comes in my cosmetics. It's really hard to find completely natural products, and this comes very close.

The cream is thick and absorbs really well into the skin. I have been using it for about a month and it's been great.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by greencatydid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have SUPER dry skin. Not dehydrated, which is what many people should be saying when they say dry skin. Dehydrated skin flakes and looks dull, where dry skin has teensy pores that can't absorb much. When you have dry skin, the dead skin doesn't flake, it sticks and builds up creating an impenetrable barrier of dead skin ickyness. To combat my very dry, sometimes to the point of painful, skin, I exfoliate a lot to get rid of the dead skin, but I still need something rich for after that so I can get to the problem before it starts. I bought this a few weeks ago and planned on using it day and night. I have to say this is just a meh cream for me. I also have very sensitive, not acne-prone, but I-look-like-a-tomato sensitive skin ( I never break out). This cream doesn't irritate my skin which is great, and it sort of moisturizes it, but not enough. It's enough to where there aren't rough and painful patches, but I can feel it when my skin is moisturized (one experience w/dermalogica) and this didn't come close. It also doesn't improve my ruddy complexion, which is another sign. When my skin is moisturized and healthy, it is glowy, but with this my skin is dull and still a bit blotchy here and there. I will keep on looking, but if I don't find anything better, I will have to stick with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by CharlotteAmalie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm almost finished with my first jar of this & will repurchase. It's a very hydrating cream, yet doesn't feel greasy, doesn't clog pores, doesn't create an oil slick to wake up to in the morning. It smells good--a very light fragrance, but pleasant & it dissipates quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by HelenaS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really great night cream for those with dry skin. I have used it off and on for years, repurchased many times. I like trying new products but will be going back to this for the wintertime. It smells good, has a nice consistency, and left my skin moisturized and soft without being greasy. The ingredients list is great and contains so many good-for-you ingredients. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this cream for night and occasionally as a day cream for a little under 3 months. I'm impressed :) I have combination, acne-prone skin. No regular acne, but a one-time application of a product my face doesn't like can break me out dramatically and take weeks to clear up :(
Anyway, there is not one thing I don't like about this cream. I love the consistency, the smell, the way it sinks in yet leaves my face smooth and supple. Price is nice too.
Along with Weleda's Skin Food, this is by far my favorite facial cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by vms1

Im 37 with oily, sensitive, skin. I break out to everything practically. I have used high end products all my life but within the last couple years i got on this natural kick and really started to take care of my skin. It has saved me hundreds of dollars and my skin has never been better. I use the whole earth science line, compared to alot of natural brands the smell is not overwhelming and its not loaded with lots of ingredients. this cream is emoiliant but doesnt clog my pores or break me out. It just softens my skin and i wake up to soft clear skin. I highly reccomend this and also with natural skin products its unlikely to clog your pores because the ingredients are natural and skin friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by julieamyers

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am 37 and have been using this product for almost 10(?) years, yikes, and I obviously love the results. I've just discovered MUA and my first search was for this night cream; I was curious to see what others think. I have normal to dry skin, no allergies or acne issues. I like to feel hydrated, and this is the richest face cream for the best price I've ever tested. It helps to fill fine lines and is a great base for make-up too. I use it every morning on my neck, face and chest AND in the evenings around the eye. It IS a thicker cream, white in color, not oily, it goes on a bit heavy, but your skin will absorb it and feel incredibly smooth/soft. I can see where someone w/ oily skin would hate it, but if you crave moisture at all you'll like this cream. It has a light scent and I purchase at the health food store for $12-13 in San Diego. I always test night creams in dept. stores and health food markets, I'm kinda addicted to it, but I always go back to the Apricot Night Cream. Great buy.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No