September 30, 2014 | 1834 users online

4. its hard to blend
5. it doesnt do ANTHING
6. its a waste of money

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

So glad I found this at a close-out store for about $2.00. It is so chunky and doesn't apply evenly. It has a weird gelly-like consistency that is very difficult to blend in properly.

Would not recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by SMOOTHGIRL

Clumps.

Good color that layers well if you can get it not to clump up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

blood clot much? i dont use this on my cheeks but rather as a lip stain.. it sorta stings but gives a true natural flush to my pigmented lips. better than any lip stain ive tried.. revlon or maybelline.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by hillysparklez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product as sort of an experiment. Kind of a "I WANT to try this, but I don't want to waste my money" thing. It's very sheer, not overpowering like I thought it might be. Overall, I was pretty impressed. It wasn't sticky or gooey or anything. It smells pretty bad when applying, but the smell doesn't last.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by entreprentice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Everyone check their 99 cent stores! Just picked up two from there! So anyway, since they were only a dollar and I'm not much of a big stain person, whether it be lips or cheeks, but figured for such a cheap price it was worth a try. I bought cheeky cherry and peach afterglow. I definitely appreciate the pump, and the colors are nice, I think that the consistency is a bit strange. They come out like jelly and then you rub it into your skin, and it was kind of...chunky? Idk. I won't be purchasing these again but it was a nice little experiment.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2009 6:30:00 AM More reviews by shrimpski

I quite like Pinch Me gel blush. I got it, as well as many other products, from the limited edition range it was in, because it looked so new and innovative. There were probably a gazillion gel blushes around at the time, but because I'd been living under a cosmetics rock, I didn't know!
I love all the colours that came out, I have all of them, but my favourite would be Cheeky Cherry. It's such a nice sheer, natural looking flush colour, and it lasts pretty well throughout the day. Though, it stains my fingers more than my cheeks, which I find annoying even after a scrub! I also like the pump application, it seems fairly different to other blush packaging out there, but it does have its downsides.
If the gel is a little clumpy, it doesn't come out of the pump cleanly or easily, and if the pump is pushed a few more times in frustration to get product out, then a ton comes out. Also, when you've almost finished the product, the pump is useless as its not strong enough to pump the last of the blush out, which I think is kind of wasteful. I've actually gone to the trouble of taking the silver pump part off, and trying to scrape the remaining blush out when I need it!
I would buy it again, but only off eBay for cheaper (I think that's the only place you can get it now!) than the RRP.

Pros: Nice colour, natural looking, fairly long lasting, good price (what I paid anyway!)
Cons: The pump when you get to the bottom - can't get remaining product out easily, texture inconsistent (sometimes runny, sometimes clumpy), stains fingers more than cheeks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 7:30:00 AM More reviews by fihe

this product is all right. I've started using it again lately after years of it sitting in my box of makeup I never use. fortunately, it comes in a pump which is much more hygienic than other forms of packaging I've seen. this blush gives nice color, but just make sure not to use too much, and blend quickly and thoroughly! or else it'll dry on your face without having been properly blended in and it'll look splotchy. I need to start using it more often because I forgot what a nice glow/color it gives me. however, I wouldn't buy it again just because I prefer powder blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by BaileyBis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product, I bought it on a whim for 1.99 and I am so glad. I bought the peach afterglow and cherry. I love cream blushes and had tried the Benefit one, I really liked it , but refused to buy it because of the jacked price. This is just like it, and the dispenser, its looks pretty familiar, if you know what I mean. You just pump and a thin noodle of color comes out. Not messy. It goes on smooth and blends flawlessly and feels like I have nothing on and it lasts. The colors are very natural, just like my natural blush when I blush;) I had never seen it before at a drugstore. Someone mentioned it was a limited edition.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by xAlleGegenAlle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this (like all of the other Revlon Limited Edition products I own) at a discount store for $2 each in Plum Flushed, Playful Pink, and Peach Afterglow. You have to be careful with the pump, if you don't press VERY gently it will just shoot a string of jello-like gel blush somewhere you probably don't want it. I don't like the consistency of the product too much, like I said above, it reminds me of jello. It's also sort of sticky which is off-putting. Out of all three colors Plum is my favorite, but it's the only one I've actually tried on my face. It gives a very natural looking blush but it's a bit tricky to blend, it's best to only use the tiniest bit at a time and then add more if you want more color. I wouldn't buy these at full price (I'm not crazy about blush to begin with) but for $2 these were alright.