Make Up For Ever Mist and Fix

3.8

Aqua (Water) Methyl Propanediol, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Chitosan Succinamide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm on my second little bottle. Can't finish my makeup without it! I used to use the UD All nighter then switched to this when they had a shortage recently. Makes cakey foundation look more natural and glowy. The look made me feel kind of uncertain at first, but give it 15 minutes to settle in and then my makeup looks much more soft and unified. adds a lot of shine to the skin, so those who don't like that look should stay away from this. Feels slightly sticky at first though, but that feeling goes away. However I don't like the way it sprays, the spray could be finer and mist-like for a more even coverage.

Mmmno. I got the small size of this because they were out of UD All Nghter. It's ok, but not brilliant. The spray is not fine enough and I end up with a wet face. I solve that by briefly using a hair dryer on low and cool.

I've tried several other brands of setting sprays, and while some were not bad, the only one I really like is All Nighter. That one works SO well for me. I like it better than the De-Slick on my oily but mature skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this spray solely because it's the only one I've tried - haha! I'll eventually venture out to try something else but for now, I like this. I bought the travel size. It does a great job of setting my make up, keeping it put and giving me a dewy look but still matte (if that makes sense). My face doesn't feel tight after using it nor does my make up feel like a mask. My only issue is the packaging. A LOT of spray comes out and you can't spray it directly on your face or else it will look like you just came out of the shower. I prefer to spray it on my face from as far back as my arms will allow and then walk into it so that I still get a lot of the product on but I'm left without a wet face - though, I will say, the few times that's happened, it's dried quickly and still left a beautiful finish, so.... it's just a matter of preference, I guess.

I don't use it every day and only when I do a full face, so the travel size will last me awhile but it's an expensive item. I'll repurchase again, but only if I try something else and it doesn't work as well if not better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

For some reason this summer there was a huge shortage of the Urban Decay All Nighter spray, I was later told there was a production issue as well as, the fact Toronto was super humid this year. I was recommended to try Mist and Fix by a MA.
It has a very strong scent, not a pleasant one for someone like me who does not wear perfume. Unlike the UD spray, you definitely should hold the spray at least arms length because then it won't make your face look wet and take forever to dry. It does not prevent my face from becoming oily and over time broke my skin out. I recently removed it from my daily routine and my skin cleared up.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this product in a sample set in a 30 ml size and it lasted a really really long time, so that's good. However, I'm not a fan of the spray itself, it sprays big water bit everywhere on my face and it makes me wet. Like not spray wet, but shower wet lol.

Moreover, it doesn't not make my skin hold the makeup faster, and also it makes me look oily, so this is not the makeup spray for me. I really prefer Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray.

I used to use the Urban Decay Chill setting spray, but even though I had dry skin it tended to leave me really shiny. I also tried the All-Nighter I sometimes get a kind of dry/rough texture to my skin after applying foundation but this helps give my makeup a more smooth/even finish without making me look oily. I also think it does a much better job of making my makeup last longer than the Urban Decay did.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I have used this for over six months now!!! This setting spray melds my makeup together so it looks more blended and one (when I wear blush bronzer and highlighter). It adds a healthy glow to my face as well and also my makeup lasts longer when I use this. I spray this on after I do all my makeup but before I put mascara on my bottom eyelash because if I blink it will get underneath my eyes! After about a minute your face isn't wet anymore and it leaves you with a healthy hydrated satin finish! Love it !!! What's weird is that in the mini bottle the one squirt gets all over your face at once but in the large one, I squirt three times because it does not get everywhere. I squirt once in the front and once on both sides of my face.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product a lot it helps me not have the "I just beat my face look" n I def needed it more In the winter for my combo skin type. But recently in the warm weather I stopped with the foundation n used powders n I must say it sets better with powder it looks more natural n soft urban decay wasn't a good choice neither formulas which sucked bcuz I thought it was more end high

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I feel like I'm missing something with the whole setting spray thing. I've tried a few and don't feel the help or hurt in terms of makeup longevity, skin care, oil control, or really any other benefits they claim to have. The only purpose I find in any of these is refresher/touchup throughout the day. I don't feel it's a must-have, but since I purchased it and feel the need to use it I do so. I do like that MUF gives the option to purchase a travel sized bottle of this instead of committing to the larger size. Also, the spray distribution itself is a nice, fine mist. Not a must-have product in my book, although I don't feel setting spray in general is a must-have!

I work sales. Skin is not perfect but hell who else needs to know that! with a good primer
the porefessional on top of an amazing moisturizer and sunscreen (paula's choice,) this Stuff is absolutely amazing!! sometimes I work 12 hour shifts, think its a combination of the perefessional primer and this mist & fix makes my make up stay on FOREVER no wonder why the name is make up forever!! I use it on top of bare minerals. All looks light, the girls can't even tell, this super hot milf, was rubbing my thigh while we were doing the paper work on a 2014 Sahara Wrangler lol, the receptionists and fellow female sales people are all like, "damn Matt you look amazing today,"... I'm like "mmhhhmmm chemical peel, lol"