September 22, 2014 | 1921 users online

Treatments (Face) - Make Up For Ever - Mist and Fix

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by unconvential87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I work sales. Skin is not perfect but hell who else needs to know that! with a good primer
the porefessional on top of an amazing moisturizer and sunscreen (paula's choice,) this Stuff is absolutely amazing!! sometimes I work 12 hour shifts, think its a combination of the perefessional primer and this mist & fix makes my make up stay on FOREVER no wonder why the name is make up forever!! I use it on top of bare minerals. All looks light, the girls can't even tell, this super hot milf, was rubbing my thigh while we were doing the paper work on a 2014 Sahara Wrangler lol, the receptionists and fellow female sales people are all like, "damn Matt you look amazing today,"... I'm like "mmhhhmmm chemical peel, lol"

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I wanted this to work so bad :(
I have tried almost all setting sprays except the skindinavia brand. I have tried the all nighter and de-slick as well.
None have worked to make my makeup last longer and they definitely did NOT help with my oil at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a girl with oily skin, I really appreciate this product. Primers are okay but this does a better job in sealing my makeup. I can wear my mu for over 18 hours. No melt down. I tried MAC and Urban Decay's versions but I did not care for them as much. They both felt as an extra layer of nylon on my skin. My skin also felt dry and uncomfortable. I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by atomickittenlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Picked up the small travel size as an impulse buy while waiting to pay for other stuff at sephora. I usually never buy anything before reading reviews because i have very acne prone skin and I'm basically terrified of every product out there. (I feel like all the little bottles of product out there are pointing and laughing at me with venomous teeth- so much so that I've walked in and out of stores without buying anything out of sheer acne fear)

ANYWAY

I LOVE this setting spray. Admittedly, this is the first setting spray i've used so they might all be just as fab… But, what an improvement in my makeup. It actually looks better as the day goes on!!! How is that possible?! Takes the powdery look away from my setting powder and turns the finish of my liquid foundation into a smooth natural skin look! I wouldn't necessarily say that it improves the lasting power of my makeup … just looks better.

And as far as I can tell it isn't breaking me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by futurestrength

I bought this product because I heard great things from my best friend, however it doesn't hold your makeup in place all day like the Urban Decay setting sprays. So, I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by looksbylatrice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I spray it on after I powder my face with my favorite powder foundation. blend it in with a flat top kabuki brush and your face is set all day. Not really for oil control but great for a dewy look

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by alinalxndon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this instead of the loose powder to give it a try. You actually get more ounces from the look powder and I am thinking of buying that as well to mix into a bottle in the future. This stuff is a little pricey but amazing!

After seeing reviews for other makeup setters I went to Sephora and got the small bottle of this to try. I have been using it for over a month now and the little bottle is only halfway done. I do two sprays in the morning (one foot away on each side of my face) and leave it alone. It does make your makeup last longer!

The only downside is that if you apply more makeup later in the day, the effect is lost. So in the terrible Texas heat I spray twice in the morning and by 3pm notice my makeup has lost some coverage around my mouth (from talking, eating, drinking, etc.), if I put new powder over my face then the spray is below and no longer setting powder. That means unless you spray again then you are going to notice that new layer fading just as normal. I use this spray in the morning and a cheap drugstore brand to keep in my purse for later in the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mostly use this over mineral powder foundation. It sets it and keeps it from looking too dry. I spray this. Wait about a minute, then go over my face lightly with a powder brush. I love the result. I have also used this kind of like an activator. I spray it on the back of my hand, dip an eyeliner brush in it, then use to to apply powder shadows as a liner. It seems to work well for that purpose as well. Overall, I like this. I don't use it all the time, so the small bottle has lasted a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Cheryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Impulse buy, haha. I sprayed too close to my face but after a while when it dried, it gives that hd effect D: real smooth looking! It also help me make my makeup lasts from 8am till like 11pm LOL (and even yoga classes) but my foundation consist of only powder. I will get the big one again~

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

This is the first spray I've used to set my makeup. It does make my makeup last longer than if I were not to use it. It definitely doesn't last all day but a good 6 to 7 hours. Which is awesome since my face is like an oil factory. Definitely going to try the Urban Decay one after I finish it.