Make Up For Ever Mist and Fix

3.8

Aqua (Water) Methyl Propanediol, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Chitosan Succinamide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 7/18/2015 5:47:00 PM

I used to use the Urban Decay Chill setting spray, but even though I had dry skin it tended to leave me really shiny. I also tried the All-Nighter I sometimes get a kind of dry/rough texture to my skin after applying foundation but this helps give my makeup a more smooth/even finish without making me look oily. I also think it does a much better job of making my makeup last longer than the Urban Decay did.

on 7/18/2015 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I have used this for over six months now!!! This setting spray melds my makeup together so it looks more blended and one (when I wear blush bronzer and highlighter). It adds a healthy glow to my face as well and also my makeup lasts longer when I use this. I spray this on after I do all my makeup but before I put mascara on my bottom eyelash because if I blink it will get underneath my eyes! After about a minute your face isn't wet anymore and it leaves you with a healthy hydrated satin finish! Love it !!! What's weird is that in the mini bottle the one squirt gets all over your face at once but in the large one, I squirt three times because it does not get everywhere. I squirt once in the front and once on both sides of my face.

on 5/14/2015 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product a lot it helps me not have the "I just beat my face look" n I def needed it more In the winter for my combo skin type. But recently in the warm weather I stopped with the foundation n used powders n I must say it sets better with powder it looks more natural n soft urban decay wasn't a good choice neither formulas which sucked bcuz I thought it was more end high

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I feel like I'm missing something with the whole setting spray thing. I've tried a few and don't feel the help or hurt in terms of makeup longevity, skin care, oil control, or really any other benefits they claim to have. The only purpose I find in any of these is refresher/touchup throughout the day. I don't feel it's a must-have, but since I purchased it and feel the need to use it I do so. I do like that MUF gives the option to purchase a travel sized bottle of this instead of committing to the larger size. Also, the spray distribution itself is a nice, fine mist. Not a must-have product in my book, although I don't feel setting spray in general is a must-have!

I work sales. Skin is not perfect but hell who else needs to know that! with a good primer
the porefessional on top of an amazing moisturizer and sunscreen (paula's choice,) this Stuff is absolutely amazing!! sometimes I work 12 hour shifts, think its a combination of the perefessional primer and this mist & fix makes my make up stay on FOREVER no wonder why the name is make up forever!! I use it on top of bare minerals. All looks light, the girls can't even tell, this super hot milf, was rubbing my thigh while we were doing the paper work on a 2014 Sahara Wrangler lol, the receptionists and fellow female sales people are all like, "damn Matt you look amazing today,"... I'm like "mmhhhmmm chemical peel, lol"

on 9/18/2014 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I wanted this to work so bad :(
I have tried almost all setting sprays except the skindinavia brand. I have tried the all nighter and de-slick as well.
None have worked to make my makeup last longer and they definitely did NOT help with my oil at all.

on 7/14/2014 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a girl with oily skin, I really appreciate this product. Primers are okay but this does a better job in sealing my makeup. I can wear my mu for over 18 hours. No melt down. I tried MAC and Urban Decay's versions but I did not care for them as much. They both felt as an extra layer of nylon on my skin. My skin also felt dry and uncomfortable. I highly recommend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Picked up the small travel size as an impulse buy while waiting to pay for other stuff at sephora. I usually never buy anything before reading reviews because i have very acne prone skin and I'm basically terrified of every product out there. (I feel like all the little bottles of product out there are pointing and laughing at me with venomous teeth- so much so that I've walked in and out of stores without buying anything out of sheer acne fear)

ANYWAY

I LOVE this setting spray. Admittedly, this is the first setting spray i've used so they might all be just as fab… But, what an improvement in my makeup. It actually looks better as the day goes on!!! How is that possible?! Takes the powdery look away from my setting powder and turns the finish of my liquid foundation into a smooth natural skin look! I wouldn't necessarily say that it improves the lasting power of my makeup … just looks better.

And as far as I can tell it isn't breaking me out.

I bought this product because I heard great things from my best friend, however it doesn't hold your makeup in place all day like the Urban Decay setting sprays. So, I returned it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I spray it on after I powder my face with my favorite powder foundation. blend it in with a flat top kabuki brush and your face is set all day. Not really for oil control but great for a dewy look

Popular Treatments (Face)