Make Up For Ever Mist and Fix

3.8

Aqua (Water) Methyl Propanediol, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Chitosan Succinamide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I feel like I'm missing something with the whole setting spray thing. I've tried a few and don't feel the help or hurt in terms of makeup longevity, skin care, oil control, or really any other benefits they claim to have. The only purpose I find in any of these is refresher/touchup throughout the day. I don't feel it's a must-have, but since I purchased it and feel the need to use it I do so. I do like that MUF gives the option to purchase a travel sized bottle of this instead of committing to the larger size. Also, the spray distribution itself is a nice, fine mist. Not a must-have product in my book, although I don't feel setting spray in general is a must-have!

I work sales. Skin is not perfect but hell who else needs to know that! with a good primer
the porefessional on top of an amazing moisturizer and sunscreen (paula's choice,) this Stuff is absolutely amazing!! sometimes I work 12 hour shifts, think its a combination of the perefessional primer and this mist & fix makes my make up stay on FOREVER no wonder why the name is make up forever!! I use it on top of bare minerals. All looks light, the girls can't even tell, this super hot milf, was rubbing my thigh while we were doing the paper work on a 2014 Sahara Wrangler lol, the receptionists and fellow female sales people are all like, "damn Matt you look amazing today,"... I'm like "mmhhhmmm chemical peel, lol"

on 9/18/2014 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I wanted this to work so bad :(
I have tried almost all setting sprays except the skindinavia brand. I have tried the all nighter and de-slick as well.
None have worked to make my makeup last longer and they definitely did NOT help with my oil at all.

on 7/14/2014 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a girl with oily skin, I really appreciate this product. Primers are okay but this does a better job in sealing my makeup. I can wear my mu for over 18 hours. No melt down. I tried MAC and Urban Decay's versions but I did not care for them as much. They both felt as an extra layer of nylon on my skin. My skin also felt dry and uncomfortable. I highly recommend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Picked up the small travel size as an impulse buy while waiting to pay for other stuff at sephora. I usually never buy anything before reading reviews because i have very acne prone skin and I'm basically terrified of every product out there. (I feel like all the little bottles of product out there are pointing and laughing at me with venomous teeth- so much so that I've walked in and out of stores without buying anything out of sheer acne fear)

ANYWAY

I LOVE this setting spray. Admittedly, this is the first setting spray i've used so they might all be just as fab… But, what an improvement in my makeup. It actually looks better as the day goes on!!! How is that possible?! Takes the powdery look away from my setting powder and turns the finish of my liquid foundation into a smooth natural skin look! I wouldn't necessarily say that it improves the lasting power of my makeup … just looks better.

And as far as I can tell it isn't breaking me out.

I bought this product because I heard great things from my best friend, however it doesn't hold your makeup in place all day like the Urban Decay setting sprays. So, I returned it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I spray it on after I powder my face with my favorite powder foundation. blend it in with a flat top kabuki brush and your face is set all day. Not really for oil control but great for a dewy look

on 8/6/2013 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this instead of the loose powder to give it a try. You actually get more ounces from the look powder and I am thinking of buying that as well to mix into a bottle in the future. This stuff is a little pricey but amazing!

After seeing reviews for other makeup setters I went to Sephora and got the small bottle of this to try. I have been using it for over a month now and the little bottle is only halfway done. I do two sprays in the morning (one foot away on each side of my face) and leave it alone. It does make your makeup last longer!

The only downside is that if you apply more makeup later in the day, the effect is lost. So in the terrible Texas heat I spray twice in the morning and by 3pm notice my makeup has lost some coverage around my mouth (from talking, eating, drinking, etc.), if I put new powder over my face then the spray is below and no longer setting powder. That means unless you spray again then you are going to notice that new layer fading just as normal. I use this spray in the morning and a cheap drugstore brand to keep in my purse for later in the day.

on 6/16/2013 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I mostly use this over mineral powder foundation. It sets it and keeps it from looking too dry. I spray this. Wait about a minute, then go over my face lightly with a powder brush. I love the result. I have also used this kind of like an activator. I spray it on the back of my hand, dip an eyeliner brush in it, then use to to apply powder shadows as a liner. It seems to work well for that purpose as well. Overall, I like this. I don't use it all the time, so the small bottle has lasted a while.

on 5/25/2013 7:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Impulse buy, haha. I sprayed too close to my face but after a while when it dried, it gives that hd effect D: real smooth looking! It also help me make my makeup lasts from 8am till like 11pm LOL (and even yoga classes) but my foundation consist of only powder. I will get the big one again~

Popular Treatments (Face)