April 24, 2014 | 1051 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Almond

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Cheungc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I switched over to using this Almond shade (from Tawny) a few years ago and it's been a daily staple ever since. The reason for the shade-change was because I saw the Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate kit (without realising it's a cream formula) and wanted to achieve similar results without giving up my brand loyalty.

The excellent sales assistant suggested Almond which, on my skin, is a but like a matte bronzer with a slightly pink overtone and can be built up to create a strong colour to replicate a contouring effect.

I use my Hakuhodo B110 and/ or G5521 brushes to apply under my cheekbones and curving upwards towards my hairline, then finish off by dusting the lighter-end of my Bobbi Brown Beige Shimmer Brick as a highlighter above my cheekbones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by eddiecat

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this blush. I have fair to medium skin, green eyes brown hair, and am 56. I use this everyday along with my many other BB blushes. (At my age, this is the extent of the makeup I use.) Almond is a perfect powder/bronzer for my winter colored skin. I then pop the cheeks with a brighter color. Also with BB Almond, I can apply it over any of my brighter colors I normally reserve for my summer-tanned skin by lightly applying this. Now all my BB colors are wearable anytime. The key word is “lightly”. It’s magic! You cannot see it, but you look amazing. I have many of BB blushes and initially hesitated on Almond. I am so glad I ordered this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is beautiful. Like another review said, the picture looks nothing like the one I have. The one I have is actually brown with a deep rose tint. I have a dark tan complexion and this blush is perfection. Being a blush hoarder I find this blush is the blush I reach for 5 out of 7 times of the week. It's very natural, and sits on the skin well. I can not say this blush is very versatile. I think it's because for people with a level of olive to darker complexions. Do not expect a rosy color. On people with lighter complexions I can see this looking like a peachy color. This color is almost like a bronzer on myself, it gives the perfect sun kissed look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

The picture above does not look like the blush that I have. In the pan, this blush looks like a light yellowish brown. The best way I can describe the product is that it defines my cheeks without adding much color. My skin is medium on the verge of being deep. So, I'm sure it will provide a lot more color for those with lighter complexions. It sounds strange, but I really like it. Overall, the quality of Bobbi Brown blushes are quite nice. I highly reccomend this for those looking for a natural blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by DiniBlini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good everyday blush that's easy to use. It looks brown in the pan but on, its a browny reddish color that looks pretty natural. It's more of a warm toned blush but its works on me even though I have cooler undertones. Buildable and great quality, it's also a blush that's good for people who are afraid of blush I think :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by CuddleBear

This blush Is orange. not my thing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 7:59:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

such a natural colour! fits any skin-eye-hair colour all year round! gives cheeks warmth in winter and makes them pop in summertime! it has this tanny yet natural kick that allows you to use it in any circumstance! love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by anoukk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Took this from my Mum's makeup bag when I was younger -- and I'm still using it in college! I am one for minimalism and this works perfectly with my make-up routine. Bobbi Brown knows what makes for a natural, beautiful face. It's subtle and great for an everyday, simple look. My skin is quite pale with pink undertones. Doesn't cause any acne either.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2007 2:45:00 PM More reviews by janecee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I went to a counter and asked for somthing to brighten up my pale face for the winter. I was very surprised when the SA reached for this. Being fair, I've always read that pink colors are good for me, but this does such a nice job of adding some color/life to my face without making me more pink than I already am. It's sort of like a subtle bronzer, I guess. I've been getting a lot of use of this over the winter, and I will continue to use it now that spring has sprung.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Pinki

This has been a staple for so long that I almost forgot about reviewing it! It has been more than ten years (whatever, Im old dammit!) since some amazing BB MA saw me confused making my first blush purchase. I am a NC44 with both yellow and pink undertones and wanted something that looked natural for the wintermonths. This warm tanish color with muted pink in it was the perfect match for my natural blush...not a running outside blush, but more just me. I have since given into just about every blush fad, from gels (Tarte) to stains (Benefit) to creams (Stila) to Chanel and Nars...and still I end up with this one every dang day. I love that Bobbi has never discontinued this shade or made it change color or style. I don't ever have the LE blues with her! After all these trials and tribulations, I am still amazed by this baby. It really is an elegant, sophisticated color that makes me look natural, professional and really sexy, exactly what a blush should do. Give it a try!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No