Annabelle Le Gloss - Supernatural

Great nude-pink-gold shade. Great price ($6 canadian), great packaging, very good staying power. Best lip gloss I've tried and best value for the price.

on 8/13/2007 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I got this gloss in a package along with a Smoothliner for $5 CAD. I have to say it wasn't the gloss I was after, but I was still pleasantly surprised with the colour and the formula. I like the fact that not too much comes out on the spongetip wand so it doesn't get overly gloppy (total pet peeve). And the colour is a wonderful shimmery nude with a hint of pink. A perfect sheer wash of shimmer that is great on it's own and would probably be fantastic at muting other lipstick colours. I own a ridiculous amount of lipglosses and I find myself reaching for this one more often than not.

on 5/9/2007 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this at Walmart one day because I love trying out new lipgloss often. I was looking for a brownish/peachish shade because I usually use pink shades which I think doesn't really even suit my medium skin tone too well. Anyway, I was very pleasantly suprised! By looking at the tube I was expecting it to be thick and full of big chunks of glitter, but the glitter isn't very noticable once on the lips. And the color is perfect! Not too light, not to dark, medium brown shade. Lovely for everyday natural look. Not too sticky but stays put for an hour or so.

on 12/12/2006 12:33:00 PM

Supernatural is almost a shimmery chai shade, and it's great over nude lips. On its own, it's so sheer it's barely detectable, but it enhances other colors nicely. It's a warmer version of the pearly Superstar.

Popular Lip Glosses