Annabelle Le Gloss - Superstar

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

These are definitely in my top 3 favorite lip glasses, I have bought many different colors and they are all great. This one is nude with sparkles, the sparkles are not too outrageous though, it looks great on. I like to wear it alone or over nude lip gloss like (mac myth, among others) for a going out look. It look even better when I'm tanned, so i would highly recommend for summer. Can be paired with almost any eye look.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have been wanting to purchase an Annabelle Le gloss lipgloss for ages. Each time I went to Shoppers, the colors looked gorgeous and promising but I never bothered purchasing one because I had many lipglosses that I needed to use up. These where on sale yesterday and I decided I would try one, superstar looked like a nice light pink color that I could use over my Favorite nude lipsticks. I tried it today over MAC's Creme d'nude lipstick and its gorgeous! the color is so soft and delicate, and it doesn't alter the color of my lipstick. Also its not thick and sticky, and there is a faint vanilla smell and taste that is great! I always thought that Revlon's Super Lustrous glosses where the best Drugstore lipglosses- but I was wrong, I cannot wait to pick up more of these soon! they are way better then the Revlon glosses :)

on 10/22/2008 2:00:00 AM

I'm not big on wearing lip glosses, but this one caught my eye at the drugstore.

It has a slight fuchsia tint with tiny glitters and shimmers. The color is sheer and the shimmers are subtle so it's not a statement lip gloss. I expected more color payoff meh. I like how it's semi-sticky which means the staying power is good. I like this gloss, but it's nothing extraordinary so I'll give it a 3.5/5 stars.

Btw, good job Annabelle w/ the packaging! The tube is squeezable so you'll have no trouble getting all the product out.

on 11/12/2007 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this lip gloss in a gift package when I bought face cleansers etc. from Shopper's. The colour looked ok, so I tried it on. The applicator was weird, which made the gloss hard to apply. The colour was mediocre, but I did like the glittery effect. However, the gloss itself was so sticky, and felt slightly uncomfortable. Therefore, I would not buy this product again.

on 12/12/2006 12:31:00 PM

A super sheer, nearly clear shimmery pearl, this gloss came as a surprise to me. I haven't paid much attention to Annabelle since I attempted a lipstick of theirs a while ago (I found it to be a mediocre product), but these Le Glosses are wonderful. They're not as sticky as the famed MAC Lipglasses, but they do stick. At about $6-$7CDN, they're a fraction of the price of Chanel Glossimers, and I find the wear is similar. This particular shade is universally flattering (as there's not much to it) - it just fits over every conceivable lip color without altering the shade.

Recommended for Medium Skin