October 20, 2014 | 1988 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Barqs Rootbeer Lipsmacker

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ckramer

Great chapstick. This was in a big Bonne Bell chapstick 9-pack that I got for Christmas in my stocking, and I love it. I haven't used Bonne Bell lip smackers in forever, and I can't remember why I stopped! They are convienient, have cute packaging, really moisturize, come in great flavors, and add shine to my lips for a healthy look. This doesn't smell exactly like rootbeer, but it's close enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2007 8:51:00 PM More reviews by neopetgurl

Smells just like Barq's and has a lovely shine. This stuff leaves me craving root beer every time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2007 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are on clearance at Walgreens right now for 39 cents. I bought ten. I guess they are LE for Christmas...? I LOVE Barq's root beer -- even the diet version is fantastic -- and it's exciting to see a Barq's Lip Smacker. Maybe they will come up with a Fresca one someday. Anyway, this is a great mate for my Dr Pepper Lip Smackers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2006 7:28:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a yummy lipsmacker with a great rootbeer flavor and no color.