October 23, 2014 | 2172 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Peach 3-in-1

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Aurana82

This isn't a bad product (but I would never use it on my hair), but there is absolutely nothing special about it and I think for $16 it's overpriced. The peach smell isn't bad, but there's something about it I really don't care for. There are other peach smelling products out there that smell better. I've found that my St. Ives body wash lathers better than this too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2007 1:05:00 AM More reviews by globear

This bottle is really cute and the product isn't bad, but it doesn't smell like peaches at all. It's kind of cheap smelling and more harsh than I'd like. I'm disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2007 7:25:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I took one whiff of this at Sephora and almost puked. Enough said...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by skippy_gayle

ewwie. ive had good luck loving all of the 3-in-1's ive purchased, but this one had to go back. i was hoping for the scent of a yummy ripe peach, but it smells nothing more than plastic. big disappointment.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2006 6:27:00 PM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of the few times I've been disappointed by a philosophy product. It smells like drugstore hair conditioner - I'm thinking of Aussie 3-Minute Miracle, which I personally can't stand. I don't get any peach scent at all. Needless to say, I wish I hadn't spent $16 on this. Edit: I just bought some of BBW's Sparkling Peach products, and I have to say philosophy should be ashamed of themselves. Sparkling Peach is everything I wanted philosophy Peach to be and more. I can't see why philosophy can't come up with a rich, full-bodied peach fragrance at its price point.