April 16, 2014 | 1513 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For $1, you can't beat these. They're a nice texture, not too sticky, but not too thin or watery. Squeeze tube applicator instead of the dreaded doe-foot that gets gunked up. Most have SPF. Fruity fragrance, wide variety of fun colors. Not the best quality lip gloss on the market, but for $1 you really cannot beat these, and they easily compare with mid-range drugstore brands. I have several of these for when I travel, and I will continue to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

I'm on the search for a moisturizing lip product, that will give my lips some color. I tried e.l.f. super glossy and could not get past the stickiness of this product…next!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by BeckyR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked up "Pink Umbrellas" at my local Target. ELF Super glossy Lip Shine (whew that's a mouthful) comes in a .35 oz. plastic squeeze tube. The packaging on my tube actually split along the top, letting the gloss ooze out. Overall, I'm not really impressed with this lip gloss. The pigmentation is verrrry slight, there's way more glitter than I would prefer, and the gloss formula feels very sticky on the lips. It's only $1 so if you want to try it out for yourself it won't set you back much. However, even with the low price, I will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by ambrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product in Mauve Luxe and a lighter peachy shade and have tried them out a few times. Entirely too sticky to suit me, so I'm about to offer my tubes up for swap.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by lrachel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received my very first Glossy a week ago and have been using it since that time. My thoughts:

Consistency: Sticky, but not unbearably so. I don't typically like sticky glosses, but this one is okay. Staying power is good.

Smell/taste: I loathe scented lip glosses. This one IS scented, but it's very mild which pleases me. I can live with it.

Coverage: Surprisingly pigmented. This is not a sheer gloss on me, but more like a light lipstick.

Packaging: Like any other squeeze gloss with a slanted tip. Not my fav (I prefer sponge tip), but not bad. Easy to control the amount dispensed.

This is a lovely gloss and I definitely repurchase. Price does not make or break a product for me, so while I love the low pricetag, I judge it based on it's performance not price. Absolutely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAndCookies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this lipgloss today 4 christmas, and it was a great gift. the color i got was french kiss. it was dark berry. i love it. its a little sticky. idk what the price is hawnestly it was a gift! i would sooo get it again, BTW.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product in four colors: Goddess, Pink Kiss, Candlelight, and Party Peach. The colors are very pretty and gave my lips a lovely shine. They also smell really good and have a pleasant fruit scent to them. My only issue with them is that the formula is super sticky to me. I rarely use them because of how thick and sticky they are.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by rcmulcrone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Goes on soft, not sticky, which for me is a lip gloss must. The colors are nice it's super cheap and smells pretty good.

Currently this is my favorite lip gloss. The only other one that makes me as happy is Alba Botanica Terragloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these glosses. So far, I only have it in Watermelon, but the color is so subtle that it definitely gives a MLBB effect with loads of shine. The texture is thick and sticky which I prefer because a. it lasts a long time and b. it doesn't feather and settle into the fine lines around my mouth which can result in that revolting grease-mouth look that I despise.
Also, I find that when I remove this gloss, my lips are unbelievably smooth and plump. This gloss is ridiculously moisturizing compared to others that I've used.
I like squeeze tubes because it's less hassle and I can depot it pretty easily once I get to the end (just cut the tube in half and use a small plastic spatula to get the goods out) and they are easier to find when digging blindly in my purse.
I actually rather like the scent/flavor.
And for $1, how can you go wrong? I've used some $20 glosses that weren't as fun to wear, so the price is a huge selling point.
The holiday gift boxes are out at Target now, so I'm going to pick up the 3-pack of these glosses (and a few other items, of course) and I'm sure I'll love them too. Looking forward to the clear glittery one!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by geek2chic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this lip gloss as a gift last year in clear. I'm not really a fan of lip glosses but this one I'm pretty fond of. Unlike a lot of drugstore lip glosses this on glides on smooth and doesn't leave my lips sticky. As stated previously, I don't like lip gloss but if you're a fan defiantly try it out. xx