September 3, 2014 | 1392 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Care - Q10

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Xtina76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really, really love this stuff, not only does it keep my lips nice and moisturized but it makes my lips look so pink and healthy. I've had people think I'm wearing lip gloss or a lip stain when I'm wearing it because my lips look so pigmented. I'm not sure what they put in it since it's a white cream with no color at all but it makes my lips look super pink.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Assuming this is the same as: a Kiss of Rejuvenation Q10 Anti- Aging SPF4 Lip Care
This stuff has a weird thick texture, medicinal smell, and leaves an odd sheen. Starts with a tingle, but the plumping effect wasn't visible, just felt funny. I stuck with it for a while anyway thinking it was helping heal my winter dry lips. After a few weeks, I realized my lips were getting more dry. Ended up with a thin layer of deadish skin that was darkening. It took weeks to get them back to normal. I threw it away.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2011 5:33:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't use it during the day. It makes your lips look white. I bought it to use as a lip makeup remover/massage cream. I apply it after shower and wait about 5 to 10 minutes. then I use a Q tip to wipe it off. It takes off the left over lip color and dead skin.
It's ok as a lip moisturizer. But it doesn't make your lip looks younger or anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This has a nice creamy, smooth consistency that gives you the feeling that it is really moisturizing and protecting your lips. It has a hint of that signature Nivea smell and taste which I don't mind but even if you do it's really not very strong. The product comes out white but becomes transparent on your lips, it only makes them appear healthier and perhaps even a bit more plump. I don't think it makes a big difference in terms of treating my lips but it's certainly a nice product. I use it every night before bed and if I ever decided to put a balm on my lips before applying a lipstick this would most likely be the product I would use.
EDIT: This stuff is awesome. I adore the creaminess, I've never seen a similar product. Giving it 5 lippes now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this based on the ratings and I'm very happy with the product. Moisturizes well in the winter, and is pleasant to use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love to use this as a night time moisturizer/ and daytime gloss. It even works as a great primer for other lipsticks. It goes on creamy and has a nice shimmer. The subtle scent reminds me of yummy candy. I'm down to almost the last drop of tube #2. The SPF 4 is a huge drawback because I really wanted to use this at the beach. I also try to use lip moisturizers that are more natural but this is just so good that I'll make an exception.

Ingredients:
Octydodecanol, C18 38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Oil, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Mica, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by sarah2202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried both HE and LE lip balms, and this is one of the best. My lips were completely chapped and this was my relief. I like the scent. The consistency is great!

Some people have mentioned that it may be hard to squeeze out or that it is a bit pricey, but these things never even crossed my mind. Especially when I think that I spend the same amount on a fruit cup at school, I really don't mind that one tube costs $4.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by xxhelenaxx

It wasn't moisturizing at all, was greasy without being moisturizing, and while I didn't expect something that smelled or tasted delicious...this was just too stinky too use for long and it smelled of baby oil. Maybe I just got a bad tube, but I wasn't impressed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff has taken me by surprise at just how good it is. I have already gone through 3 tubes of this stuff it is just that good. It only takes a little to coat my lips and leave them soft and smooth. I like that this does not go on gooey so I can wear it even when I am out running errands. It leaves a nice shine to my lips while being really hydrating. The only thing I do not like about it is the tube. Once it gets down to the very last bit, it is very hard to squeeze it all out. Besides that there is nothing bad about this. This is better then Chapstick and always a staple for me now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by salhon

I really like this lip gloss. It is very moisturizing, seems to be a little plumping, goes great under a dark lipstick to soften the color, and gets rid of my peeling problem on my lips. I am almost 40 and this gloss makes my lips look fuller, softer, and smoother. It is much better than basic chapstick. It is a bit pricey for a daily gloss (about $4.00 a tube), but I think it's worth it. I can get it at my local drug store. It does seem to have a little, mild burning sensation after a few minutes, but I am guessing that is the plumping action. I have a problem with "peeling" lips and this makes that problem go away. I do like this gloss and would buy it again.