July 29, 2014 | 1558 users online

Cleansers - Boots - No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by paperdoll66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These aren't my regular make-up wipes, but I do really like them. Occasionally, I consider switching. I don't love the ingredients, but I get these out when I need to remove more make-up than I normally wear. It's nicely moisturizing. The scent is mild, and it leaves my skin feeling good. There's a definite texture to them, but it doesn't bother me if I do a little harder scrubbing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been trying to use as many products as I can at my work as I am a cosmetician but I try and give each products at least 3 weeks before i judge it so moving through my beauty boutique I've finally moved to Boots No7. I 100% whole heartedly LOVE the line!! The makeup wipes are very reasonable priced 10$ for a high end product in Canada that is a very good price as other lines eg: korres are $16. First off the packaging is great it looks very sleek and the clasping closure is much appreciated as it stops them from drying out and keeps everything sanitary. Right now I am using them as a part of my skin care system. ( 1- I remove my makeup with the Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking wipes from No7 2- tone and remove any excess "nastyness" with the Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water - 3&4 (these steps usually rotate) I use the hot cloth cleanser and the cleansing balm from No7 which are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5- Vichy Idealia serum 6- Bioderma redness moisturizer 7- ROC Sublime eyes eye cream 6- I use derma glows youth active eye cream as a brightener 8- and then if i need a little extra I use the Soap And Glory Fab Pore Facial Peel OR the Vichy Aqualia Thermale mask) ANYWAYS sorry for that long blurb Ever since adding the No7 products ive noticed intense differences in my overall moisturization level in my skin. Which is AMAZING considering how flippin cold it is here where I live. These Wipes do leave that "makeup wipe feel" after you use them but since I use a cleansing water after it doesn't really affect me. I do notice that if i use them alone they do give me a moisturizing feel which s nice and honestly quite surprising for a makeup wipe. Just a Disclaimer I did receive these on my cosmetician discount, but all opinions are my own as you see with my other reviews if I think a product isn't worth the full price or is over priced i will make sure it shows in my total review. Also I know I use a lot of products in my skincare regimen but I do receive quite a few products as gratis or from sales reps and everything I purchase I get on a discount so don't think im a snob LOL if you have any questions about this product or other products mentioned totally feel free to message me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by sitknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love these wipes! While I'm not in the habit of using wipes to remove my makeup, I still find these handy for days when I'm trying out different face products.

I get mine at Target and pick up the value pack, which is two for around $11. A great deal considering one is around $7.

Packaging is pretty nice. It's actually different from the MUA picture, which shows a blue product. The new packaging is white.
I love that the product comes with a snap closure instead of a simple peel sticker, though there is a sticker inside the closure as well.

I know some people have issues with the cloths and I have to admit they're not the greatest material. Definitely a bit on the rough side, though that's not terribly unusual for drugstore wipes (not that there aren't softer ones out there).

On the positive side, the cloths are very moist and don't dry out quickly (probably due to the closure on the packaging). What I really like, though, is the formula of the liquid. I think it is great at removing makeup and I love the way my skin feels after using these wipes. Soft, clean, and moisturized, without any stickiness or uncomfortable residue. I am such a fan of the way these make my face feel that I looked through Boots products trying to find a cleanser with a similar ingredient list. No such luck!

The only thing is I don't use these to remove my eye makeup. Personally, I feel that the cloth is too rough for my eye area. Also, I do apply Japanese mascaras notorious for their tenacity so I prefer to use an actual eye makeup remover. In addition, while I have used these wipes without a second cleanse and haven't broken out, I normally follow these with something else.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I guess I am in the minority here. I bought this for my trip to Vegas as I knew I would be too drunk and tired to wash my face, so I got these to take my makeup off. First off, these burn so bad. I am not sure why as I haven't exfoliated my face in ages, and my face turned bright red it was really weird. I also had to use 6 wipes to get my makeup off. Yep 6 wipes...I didn't have that much makeup on but the eyeliner and mascara part was harder to get off and I don't even wear waterproof. I have had way better luck with other face wipes, I think ponds or something. And just so you know I did try this again when I got back from my trip and the same reaction happens and also the amount of wipes I need to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Sured20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am thrilled to have found a cleansing wipe that does the job and doesnt irritate my skin! I dont need to use these daily since i dont wear make up daily. But when i have make up on, these are what i use to remove it, and they get off virtually all eye make up and foundation. The texture is soft and theres not much smell. They also have natural ingredients, always a plus. i keep a pack of these in my purse during the warmer weather for a quick freshen up as well. Ive only seen these at Target, so i do wish they were a bit more accessible.
** Removing a star because Im not sure these don't irritate my skin if i use them daily, and there are a couple ingredients Im not keen on, paraben. So while this is a decent choice, Im on the search for something a bit better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by xoxolove

Saw this while trying to find facial wipes at Target for my workouts. I read reviews and decided these were most favorable.

I love how it easily takes off my makeup. I wear a full face makeup, and it took 2-3 wipes to take it all off (I'm a stickler for making sure all my makeup is gone). The wipes smell good, and it's not so wet (more damp than wet). The seal in the packaging seems to be sticking pretty well, so I don't think I would have any problems with making sure my wipes don't get dry. My only problem with these wipes is that it's kind of rough. I wish they were gentler. However, these wipes do take off my mascara easily! I do about 2-4 coats of waterproof mascara, so these babies work.

After using the wipes, it definitely seems to get the oil out without overdrying my face. When I pair this with my SKII cleanser, both products really brighten my face at the time, which is great! But the next day, it was a little bit drier than I wanted (I moisturized) and I think it broke me out. So I think I'm going to separate using these two together...

Will definitely use this as my go-to facial wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by kimmay99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay- I don't write reviews EVER but this product warrants a great one. Long story short- I picked these up on a whim and from the first night unused them my skin just felt and looked amazing. And I use VERY expensive products daily. I guess I can't pinpoint it but it tones and evens skin in a matter of seconds! After using these every night for a week I started getting daily compliments. Target stopped stocking these but I found them today at ulta! $6.99 for a 30 pack. Have tried okay and garner and hated those compared to these. Make sure you get the ones in the TURQUOISE packaging.
LOVE!!! Even removes heavy eye makeup--no redness or irritation (something common for me). Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by kaicg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These are my go-to for cleansing/makeup removing. I use these in the morning instead of a cleanser and my skin has been looking great. The only affordable cloths that I've tried so far that don't dry out my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by starburst1824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are super soft and they don't have a strong smell so those are two positives for me... other than that they're just average. The package I got claims they remove waterproof makeup and I find that hard to believe because the wipes don't take off any of my mascara & it's not even waterproof!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Zoorkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrible rough textured wipes, burns my skin. Going back to VitE Body Shop wipes...gentle as a feather. Quick thinking does remove makeup better than the VitE Body Shop wipes though but I can.not bear the rough texture. Like powdered glass. Again why make the wipes so rough ?