October 21, 2014 | 1619 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Couture Richmetal Highlighter

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have Rose Buillon....its a gorgeous creamy medium rose w/gold sheen perfect for me since I love gold and pink...I use it as an all over wash brow bone HL or plain e/s....LOVE I also have Dark Influence...its a gorgeous purple with a faint gold sheen soooo pretty ladies go and purchase....NOW:)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2008 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Giddylondon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are baaack! I purchased Rose Bullion from the Nordies Anniversary collection Colour Forms. Rose Bullion reminds me of the highlighter that was in the "all girl" compact..which I loved. Its a lovely Rosy pink with pronounced gold shimmer. When applied its lovely as a blusher, eyecolor or just plain highlighter. So glad I got this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2008 10:17:00 PM More reviews by 05lawjen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Richmetal Highlighter- ARCSILVER
i love the packaging, and the highlighter itself is very creamy and soft. the colour itself is very metallic, i use it for tracing the eyes. i wish it had a brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2007 5:18:00 PM More reviews by styrch

I love Mac's richmetal highlighters. I have purchased Rare & Refined, La Mode, and Gilt Edge to date. The texture of these makes them extremely usable, in my opinion, and they offer the right amount of sparkle/highlight where placed. Rare & Refined also makes a nice blush highlight. La Mode is excellent with other brown shadows (and looked fabulous on a friend of mine with an olive complexion). Gilt Edge is simply gorgous, though I wish there was a bit more color payoff. This is one I'll have to play with. Overall, I personally don't think you can go wrong with these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 8:47:00 PM More reviews by chloeism21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in both La Mode and Gilt Edge. One is a greenish gold, and the other is a pure gold shade. These could be used on the face as a highlighter, or as eye shadow-which is how I use it. These are a light, creamy and powdery consistency-all in one. In terms of staying power and crease resistance-I think these are pretty good. Because of how metallic they are, I find them only suitable for going out at night, so I have not yet noticed them crease. However, the MAC artist who sold both of these to me said that they don't crease. I really wish MAC would make this formula a permanent addition to their line-and then add some more natural-looking, neutral shades to the range; in other words, shades that are not so metallic. So far-I love, and I would repurchase this product. Gorgeous packaging as well :) love love love the Couture packaging