April 20, 2014 | 1458 users online

Treatments - Pure Vitamin E Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The natural form is the dl alpha not the d alpha. d alpha is the synthetic form of the alpha tocopherol form of vitamin E.

That said for external use the synthetic version may cause LESS reaction than the natural kind. The natural one comes from wheat germ oil so if you react badly to wheat, avoid it and if you want to try some go for the synthetic version.

I react to wheat and even the synthetic leaves my skin itchy, red, bumpy with mini hives and it stays that way for hours.

HOWEVER I can tolerate it on my nails and its the best thing ever to heal my cuticles when they separate from my nails. Its easiest if I buy the cheap synthetic in capsules and just use as needed every few months. I pierce and squeeze onto cuticles am & pm till they heal. The vitamin E stays fresh in the capsule not oxidizing at all till the next time I need it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to for any area of my body that is desperately dry or in need of a moisture barrier. I've used a few different generic brands from drugstores over the years because there is absolutely no point in picking up a brand name. Most often I use it on my lips which get extremely chapped and start to peel in the winter. It lasts longer than mosts balms and has an attractive gloss to it. Basically it acts like a lip gloss with benefits. I also love to smear it on my cuticles and on scars to speed up healing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use pure vitamin oil as a body cream and it makes my skin sooo soft <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by windypoint

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have similar stuff in a different brand. Is wonderful for after shaving my legs, mix a few teaspoons of this with a few drops of lavender essential oil and smooth it on while still damp... zero ingrowns, zero red bumps, zero dryness.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by allieamat

Overall, I love natures gate 70,000 IU vitamin e oil. It has done wonders for my face!

I used to suffer since middle school thru high school horrible cyst acne, and nothing cured it until I started doing aspirin mask daily (see reviews) and afterwards applying vitamin e oil on my face overnight. i usually wake up with glowing skin, and the areas around my eyes are moist and omg I can't even explain!!

I highly recommend this product, along with aspirin mask sessions in your routine. Sounds weird but that has been the only thing that cleared my face, without drying it out, etc and all for .99 along with vitamin e oil which cost 8 bucks. Super cheap compared to other things if you ask me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by cstrutt

My skin is dry and sensitive. I have moderate rosacea and have been using a sulfur face wash for my acne which works well but does not help with my dry skin. Now that my acne and rosacea is under control I wanted something to help my acne scars. I always knew about putting vitamin e oil on scars or stretch marks but I never thought it would be good to put on your face. I'm so glad I did because this stuff is AMAZING. I only use it at night since it makes your face look greasy but man does this stuff work. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and my skin has improved so much. My acne scars have faded dramatically, my skin is no longer dry and flaky, and it even helps with my rosacea! I highly recommend using vitamin e to anyone, even people like me with extremely sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought Trader Joe's Pure Vitamin E Oil which was just a few dollars. I was hesitant at first to put this on my face but in moderation this helped make my skin so much softer and reduced irritation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I paid 4 dollars for a few onces.
This not only moisturizes but also helps rid your face of scars.

Mix with lotion and apply and you will love it! Stand alone not so good, lotion is a must

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Targets brand.

Everyday after my shower, I slather it on my freshly shaved legs/other parts to keep them smooth and soft. I also use it on my stretchmarks (which have faded after a couple month's use) as well as acne scars

I would recommend for any women to give a try

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by lipglossraider

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the Holland & Barretts Vit E oil, they had the penny sale goin on so i got two for £7.66.
I heard its good for skin, so i thought id give it a try. not sure if all vit E oils are like this but it was VERY thick, bit like castor oil consistency. however its bit difficult to massage into my face. but OMD the results were like wow....i usually get flaky skin round my jaw and hairline which irritates me and I come out in lil spots. bit like prickly heat. but once i put this on at night and go to sleep, its totally absorbed into my skin (also partly on my pillow probably) but my skin looks flawless, smooth and even. Im going to keep using this everynight...im in my late twenties now so im gna use this round my eye area too, not too much as its very thick. hope it slows down the ageing process! if you get rough skin, or dry, flaky skin, or have dry skin in general this stuff is great. i dont use it on my t- zone though as thats oily. but i use it on my forehead and cheeks and its amazing!!