October 26, 2014 | 1050 users online

Eye Shadow - Ulta - Truffle

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Beautiful taupe with shimmer finish. Love this shadow and it is fairly pigmented for the money. Find these on sale or in their special palettes for the best bang for your buck. I found this originally in a special palette over the holidays and I love it.

This is a great staple shadow for highlight, simple eye looks, and just a natural eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by amyl212

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product for 2 dollars when it was on sale and I'm glad I did. The color is very muttered which I normally don't like but instead of tossing it in the trash I use it as a highlighter and it works amazing. If you are looking for a highlighter and a light neutral eyeshadow for summer give this shade a try you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Rosefairyj

For me ulta eye shadows are definitely hit or miss......... But this one was a hit! It is such a gorgeous taupe that is great for everyday. The texture of this eyeshadow is soft and the pigmentation is lovely! A great purchase in my opinion especially if you can get it on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by zuzuwentworth

This is my go-to eyeshadow. Love this. Use it alone on the lid, most days. I have pale skin and hazel and it is a great neutral color without being too boring. Sometimes I'll pair with other colors in the crease for more drama. I've hit the pan 3 times and keep going back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a pretty, easy to wear color. I bought many more of these when they had their last $2 sale on them. I first tried Ulta shadows when I was given one in a gift bag when an Ulta finally opened in my area. Sandstone was the color, and it is still my favorite. Eyeshadows all crease on me, I have very oily lids. This was the first brand of shadow I ever found that I can wear for many hours with no primer and no creasing. They are pigmented very nicely, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by webmiztris

The color of this works so well on me. It has a nice pigment to it and is just fabulous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ulta has taken a huge markdown on their private label cosmetic line. The eye shadows are selling for $2.00, so I decided to order 15 of them. Truffle was my first choice, and as I would suspect when it arrived, it looked nothing like the swatch on the Ulta website. Other reviewers have stated that this shadow is a taupe shade. IMO, this shade is not taupe, but a warm gold with slight mocha tones.

This shade makes a perfect all-over color wash. I applied Truffle on my lids and added gel eyeliner in either navy or olive, and both looked sensational. Next time, I will try it with bronze. Also, I purchased Lustre, which looked two shades darker on the web, and turned out to be lighter than Truffle. Again, so much for looking at swatches on the web...I will definitely purchase this color again...

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this shimmery taupe for an everyday wash over the eyelid. I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a soft, sheer, shimmery taupe. The color I have looks nothing like the peachy swatch with this review. I match it with Ulta Suede in the crease. It's also a good basic overall wash color. It would be a nice starter color for someone just getting into makeup or on a budget. If you have a lot of taupes, however, it's not real thrilling. The "4" rating more describes how I would feel if I actually needed another shadow like this instead of having 12 of them....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

I have a hard time describing this color, it's like a very faint pinky-browny-taupe. It does have a pearly finish, but it's not extremely vibrant or obvious in any way. It doesn't show up very well on my NC25 skin (it looks like a faint, neutral peach-grey color) but I'll keep it around for blending purposes. I considered using it as a highlighter, but it didn't show up well enough (or light enough) for that.