July 30, 2014 | 2161 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes Rich

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by JMG2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a reluctant eye cream user but at the age of 40 I have been told over and over that my eye area is dehydrated so I gave in...I just could not see fit to pay close to $100 for an eye cream. I use Skin Authority for my skin care.

I use the tiniest bit of this eye cream and my under-eyes are feeling more hydrated and it is not too oily/greasy and it does not cause any reactions and my make-up is not running.

I never believe claims about wrinkles (don't have any yet) or dark circles (have slight discoloration) so we will see.

I wish the cream was in a tube and not a jar but 1 oz for $50 is a good price for me

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by maib2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this product, which was huge because with daily morning uses lasted 2 whole month. I have to say this product left my under eye area smooth but that's about it.

My skin is very oily but very sensitive and dehydratated at the same time. This product manage to leave my undereye area even drier than if I did not apply anything and it stinged.

Disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Lunaree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the only eye cream I've ever found that can help with Psoriasis (which is sadly under my eyes and in my eyebrows)It is so creamy and thick, yet absorbs relatively quickly. When I'm having stubborn psoriasis spots around my face (nose, chin, forehead, hairline) I will slather this on them and it helps to calm down the redness and flakiness that my regular mostuireizer can't seem to help.

I detect no fragrance to this. As for claims of reducing dark circles and puffiness, I don't think it does that, but I'm not certain any product actually (permanently) can. Fine lines, maybe. Hard to tell if they're just properly hydrated and not showing dehydration lines or if the product is reducing them.

Out of ALL the eye creams I've tried (too many to list, everything drugstore to high end, though not too pricey cuz I'm broke :P) this has been a lifesaver. I tried to switch eye creams and my eyes rebelled with thick scales. HG for the foreseeable future!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by MarilynLeigh

This gave me a rash around my eyes (something that had never happened to me before). Sensitive skin beware.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Mariannn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been struggling with eyelid dermatitis for over a year now which is extremely itchy, flaky and started to give me fine lines under my eyes. Being only 19, this was pretty concerning to me so I started trying all sorts of creams to get rid of my eczema. No prescription cream worked except mild hydrocortisone which I was extremely wary to use around my eyes. However, I recently got a sample of 'All About Eyes Rich' and the results were so amazing I had to go buy the full size product. It has completely transformed the skin around my eyes. Although it is a bit pricey, I feel that the benefits make the price completely justifiable.

Pros - Intensively moisturises, smooths skin, brightens eye area, reduces dark circles and appearance of fine lines.

Cons - quite expensive for a small 15ml pot

I would completely recommend this to anyone, especially if you are suffering from very dry skin/eczema of the eye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Dentalgirl3

Doesn't irritate & really does work. Very good price too! It's much better than more expensive eye creams. It really dissolves around the eye & is very moisturizing without being irritating. Have been using this for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by SFifi

Not a fan of clinique makeup,but I do love their skin care. I just bought this a few days ago so I can't comment on the ability to reduce dark circles,plus mine are really bad so I will need concealer anyway. I usually don't have any puffiness or bags under the eye,so again, cannot comment. I had half a jar of all about eyes that I got as a hand me down from my mom. It worked wonders under my makeup,but it wasn't moisturizing enough. And a huge disaster for winter.
So then I went out and got this. Lovely. I don't yet need anti aging stuff. Just a good thick moisturizer. This one is perfect. I dont need to reapply and despite being so thick, my concealer stays on pretty well. The only downside is that if I am wearing eye makeup I have to avoid using it on the upper lid. No biggie.
Also,at first I thought this was super expensive. After doing a little research, I realised that 30 dollars was on the lower range for an eye cream! But there is a good 15ml in it so I presume it will last close to a year.
If you have dry skin and/or find liquid concealer to be drying this just might work.
(It doesnt get rid of fine lines,but it moisturises and plumps it up a little so it looks much much better. But that effect is gone the moment you end up with dry skin again)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Georginaa

"If you ran out or lost this product would you buy it again?"

OH DEFINITELY YES.

I use this in conjunction with the Clinique All About Eyes in warmer days. In cold days, I use this both on mornings and nights.

I have yet to find another eye cream which is as moisturizing as this. Yes, it does not really help with dark eye circles/puffiness etc, but if you want a simple, intensely hydrating eye cream this is for you.

Plus this baby is pretty concentrated so a jar lasts a longggg time.

This is the only eye cream which prevents my horrible dry patches from appearing when applying undereye concealer in wintertime. Love this!!

(Wanted to start a beauty blog but would like a bit of feedback from my posts here first so I can further improve - pls rate if you find this helpful or unhelpful! Thanks so much)

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ero2t

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this. Recently I've been revamping my skincare and trying to get serious. I've been reading Caroline Hirons and other bloggers and learning that my skin is dry rather than dehydrated. As I'm prone to POD and rosacea, I'm trying to use really moisturising products that aren't heavy, and layering different products. So as I had great success with Clinique's Overnight Moisture Surge Mask, I thought I'd try this. I've been using it for the last two weeks and although I love the texture, I just can't recommend. As an aside, I love the colour (pastel pink is so lovely in skincare products)! But I've tried, Clinique, really I did. I struggled though each morning with sore streaming eyes and went through a number of concealers I keep on hand trying to make one work...all to no avail.

This stuff just irritates the hell out of my eyes. And as an eye cream, that just ain't no good. It seems to make the skin under my eyes even more dry. I'm only 37 so lord knows what it does on people older than me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by fpih

I'm hitting 40 in a couple of months and I realized my simple, basic eye cream wasn't working anymore as the lines around my eyes were getting more and more pronounced. I searched the reviews and this one was recommended by many people even older than me, for being very hydrating and also having some anti-aging effects. Well, after 3 weeks of use, I've noticed no anti-aging effects. Which after looking closely in the package and the online blogs, this cream doesn't claim to have anyway. But it hasn't helped with the puffiness either, which I've had since my 20s.

However, it has worked wonders for my under eye area, which apparently was being under-hydrated all these months. For the first week I used it up to 4(!) times daily, because my skin would soak all of it after 4-5 hours tops. After that week, I reverted to twice daily, one in the morning, one in the evening and my skin's perfectly smooth and baby-soft every hour in between. Also, the intense hydration has helped soften some of my crow's feet lines which were probably caused by lack of hydration rather than age (*phew*). Needless to say, this is not too rich or too oily for me and hasn't created any millia or triggered any allergic reaction as quite a few others have. The jar though, has been emptying on a much faster rate than other reviews suggest; I think it'll be a wonder if I have any left after a total of 3 months.

I'm getting more and more impressed with the Clinique line lately; I thought it was only for younger people and had given it up for the past decade. But lately my skin became more and more sensitive and allergy prone, so I came back to their fragrance-free products and it seems almost everything I try works on me. My next buy will be their CC cream; I now have high hopes for it. As for the eye cream? I'll try to find something with more anti-aging ingredients, but meanwhile, I'll be keeping this on stock.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No