August 30, 2014 | 1797 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes Rich

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I really really LIKE this eye cream. I got the trial size with a purchase today!
I followed the 3 step system and moisturized my eyes with this. I was surprised at the consistency! It is a thick cream that glides over your eye area when applied with your ring finger and feels nice. After applying I definitely felt a pleasant warmth on my eye area (is that part of the product's effect?) and my dark, sunken eyes look brighter (probably due to the contrast of the thick cream color and the skin). My eye area feels dewey and moisturized. I will definitely update this post when I finish the trial size to how it goes and if I'll repurchase the regular size product again.
(For reference: I am 23, don't have much wrinkles but my eye area is so thin it's transparent. Very very dark maroon colored with green & red veins all over. Really scary looking).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Nancygia

My eye area is very dry/dehydrated. So I need a really moisturizing eye cream that won't give me milia. I've tried the superexpensive ones, such as YSL and Sisley, and some in the mid-range, such as Epionce and Pevonia, and none of them were doing the job. Not only does this soak in immediately and look and feel like I used nothing, but I am beginning to get a noticeable deep wrinkle under my left eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by RomanXI

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm 18 so I really don't need eye creams for anti ageing purposes but I work loong shifts at a hospital and get roughly 3-5 hours sleep a night, and boy it has taken a toll on my skin. I use this in combination with anti gravity eye cream and it brings back all the youthful moisture, lessens dark circles, plumps up the under eye skin and generally makes you look more wide awake and youthful. I have to say this and the antigravity eye cream are pretty much identical, the consistency, hydration, everything. The thing about this product is that after it's sunk in it feels like you aren't wearing any eye cream at all, no residue or stickiness. But when I go to wash my face and the water mixes the texture changes and you feel the cream again, so it is really fantastic for 12+ hydration it doesn't feel like it's there but is giving you prolonged hydration through the night/day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by JMG2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a reluctant eye cream user but at the age of 40 I have been told over and over that my eye area is dehydrated so I gave in...I just could not see fit to pay close to $100 for an eye cream. I use Skin Authority for my skin care.

I use the tiniest bit of this eye cream and my under-eyes are feeling more hydrated and it is not too oily/greasy and it does not cause any reactions and my make-up is not running.

I never believe claims about wrinkles (don't have any yet) or dark circles (have slight discoloration) so we will see.

I wish the cream was in a tube and not a jar but 1 oz for $50 is a good price for me

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by maib2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this product, which was huge because with daily morning uses lasted 2 whole month. I have to say this product left my under eye area smooth but that's about it.

My skin is very oily but very sensitive and dehydratated at the same time. This product manage to leave my undereye area even drier than if I did not apply anything and it stinged.

Disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Lunaree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the only eye cream I've ever found that can help with Psoriasis (which is sadly under my eyes and in my eyebrows)It is so creamy and thick, yet absorbs relatively quickly. When I'm having stubborn psoriasis spots around my face (nose, chin, forehead, hairline) I will slather this on them and it helps to calm down the redness and flakiness that my regular mostuireizer can't seem to help.

I detect no fragrance to this. As for claims of reducing dark circles and puffiness, I don't think it does that, but I'm not certain any product actually (permanently) can. Fine lines, maybe. Hard to tell if they're just properly hydrated and not showing dehydration lines or if the product is reducing them.

Out of ALL the eye creams I've tried (too many to list, everything drugstore to high end, though not too pricey cuz I'm broke :P) this has been a lifesaver. I tried to switch eye creams and my eyes rebelled with thick scales. HG for the foreseeable future!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by MarilynLeigh

This gave me a rash around my eyes (something that had never happened to me before). Sensitive skin beware.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Mariannn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been struggling with eyelid dermatitis for over a year now which is extremely itchy, flaky and started to give me fine lines under my eyes. Being only 19, this was pretty concerning to me so I started trying all sorts of creams to get rid of my eczema. No prescription cream worked except mild hydrocortisone which I was extremely wary to use around my eyes. However, I recently got a sample of 'All About Eyes Rich' and the results were so amazing I had to go buy the full size product. It has completely transformed the skin around my eyes. Although it is a bit pricey, I feel that the benefits make the price completely justifiable.

Pros - Intensively moisturises, smooths skin, brightens eye area, reduces dark circles and appearance of fine lines.

Cons - quite expensive for a small 15ml pot

I would completely recommend this to anyone, especially if you are suffering from very dry skin/eczema of the eye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Dentalgirl3

Doesn't irritate & really does work. Very good price too! It's much better than more expensive eye creams. It really dissolves around the eye & is very moisturizing without being irritating. Have been using this for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by SFifi

Not a fan of clinique makeup,but I do love their skin care. I just bought this a few days ago so I can't comment on the ability to reduce dark circles,plus mine are really bad so I will need concealer anyway. I usually don't have any puffiness or bags under the eye,so again, cannot comment. I had half a jar of all about eyes that I got as a hand me down from my mom. It worked wonders under my makeup,but it wasn't moisturizing enough. And a huge disaster for winter.
So then I went out and got this. Lovely. I don't yet need anti aging stuff. Just a good thick moisturizer. This one is perfect. I dont need to reapply and despite being so thick, my concealer stays on pretty well. The only downside is that if I am wearing eye makeup I have to avoid using it on the upper lid. No biggie.
Also,at first I thought this was super expensive. After doing a little research, I realised that 30 dollars was on the lower range for an eye cream! But there is a good 15ml in it so I presume it will last close to a year.
If you have dry skin and/or find liquid concealer to be drying this just might work.
(It doesnt get rid of fine lines,but it moisturises and plumps it up a little so it looks much much better. But that effect is gone the moment you end up with dry skin again)