Clinique All About Eyes Rich

3.4

water - shea butter - cetearyl alcohol - hydrogenated polyisobutene - phenyl trimethicone - dipropylene glycol - polyglyceryl-3 beeswax- polybutene - sucrose- cetyl esters - polymethyl methacrylate - isostearyl neopentanoate - glycerin - glyceryl stearate - cetearyl glucoside - butylene glycol - tocopheryl acetate - euphrasia extract - wheat germ extract - barley extract - st. paul's wort extract - peg-100 stearate - coleus barbatus extract - birch extract - polysilicone-11 - methyl glucose sesquistearate- green tea leaf extract -sage leaf - glyceryl polymethacrylate - yeast extract - gentian root extract - stearic acid - milk protein - lysine - acetyl glucosamine - palmitoyl oligopeptide - guanidine carbonate - squalane - glycosaminoglycans - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - cholesterol - caffeine - peg-8 - phytosphingosine - arginine - acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer - aminomethyl propanol - glycine - dimethicone - ascorbic acid - isomerized linoleic acid - linoleic acid - sodium hyaluronate - 1,2 hexanediol - maltodextrin - decarboxy carnosine hcl - potassium sulfate - caprylyl glycol - disodium edta - sodium dehydroacetate - phenoxyethanol - yellow 5 (ci 19140) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

on 5/15/2015 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily skin and this actually made the skin around my eyes drier and made fine lines more prominent. Was trying to back off using a retinol cream twice a day, using this during the day and the retinol cream only at night, but after only a couple of weeks the fine lines were back. Going back to retinol eye cream morning and night.

on 2/19/2015 1:34:00 AM

It's just a simple eye cream. Not rich. My eye area is very sensitive so I should choose products carefully. It did not gave any bad effect to my eye area.

on 11/7/2014 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Meh. It was okay as an eye cream, maybe not moisturizing enough for me though (eyes still got flaky and dry during the winter). My issues with it were that it didn't provide enough hydration and I hate using tubs for products, I think it's just really unsanitary. But still a pretty solid product and might work better for other people.

Good eye cream for dry skin, in my opinion. Did not feel it did anything for wrinkles but it is a good dose of hydration. Significantly better than lots of gel creams I used before + good base for makeup.

Had no issues with it, will repurchase for the winter time when my skin gets very dry.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I really really LIKE this eye cream. I got the trial size with a purchase today!
I followed the 3 step system and moisturized my eyes with this. I was surprised at the consistency! It is a thick cream that glides over your eye area when applied with your ring finger and feels nice. After applying I definitely felt a pleasant warmth on my eye area (is that part of the product's effect?) and my dark, sunken eyes look brighter (probably due to the contrast of the thick cream color and the skin). My eye area feels dewey and moisturized. I will definitely update this post when I finish the trial size to how it goes and if I'll repurchase the regular size product again.
(For reference: I am 23, don't have much wrinkles but my eye area is so thin it's transparent. Very very dark maroon colored with green & red veins all over. Really scary looking).
******** UPDATE September 9, 2014 ********
This eye cream triggered the seborrheic dermatitis around my eye area! And I mean a painful, stingy red rash that took days of topical medication to clear. This is not for sensitive eye area at all! Women and men prone to rosacea, dermatitis and rashes on skin, beware!

on 8/26/2014 9:22:00 AM

My eye area is very dry/dehydrated. So I need a really moisturizing eye cream that won't give me milia. I've tried the superexpensive ones, such as YSL and Sisley, and some in the mid-range, such as Epionce and Pevonia, and none of them were doing the job. Not only does this soak in immediately and look and feel like I used nothing, but I am beginning to get a noticeable deep wrinkle under my left eye.

on 8/21/2014 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm 18 so I really don't need eye creams for anti ageing purposes but I work loong shifts at a hospital and get roughly 3-5 hours sleep a night, and boy it has taken a toll on my skin. I use this in combination with anti gravity eye cream and it brings back all the youthful moisture, lessens dark circles, plumps up the under eye skin and generally makes you look more wide awake and youthful. I have to say this and the antigravity eye cream are pretty much identical, the consistency, hydration, everything. The thing about this product is that after it's sunk in it feels like you aren't wearing any eye cream at all, no residue or stickiness. But when I go to wash my face and the water mixes the texture changes and you feel the cream again, so it is really fantastic for 12+ hydration it doesn't feel like it's there but is giving you prolonged hydration through the night/day.

on 6/12/2014 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am a reluctant eye cream user but at the age of 40 I have been told over and over that my eye area is dehydrated so I gave in...I just could not see fit to pay close to $100 for an eye cream. I use Skin Authority for my skin care.

I use the tiniest bit of this eye cream and my under-eyes are feeling more hydrated and it is not too oily/greasy and it does not cause any reactions and my make-up is not running.

I never believe claims about wrinkles (don't have any yet) or dark circles (have slight discoloration) so we will see.

I wish the cream was in a tube and not a jar but 1 oz for $50 is a good price for me

on 5/11/2014 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got a sample of this product, which was huge because with daily morning uses lasted 2 whole month. I have to say this product left my under eye area smooth but that's about it.

My skin is very oily but very sensitive and dehydratated at the same time. This product manage to leave my undereye area even drier than if I did not apply anything and it stinged.

Disappointed.

on 4/24/2014 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the only eye cream I've ever found that can help with Psoriasis (which is sadly under my eyes and in my eyebrows)It is so creamy and thick, yet absorbs relatively quickly. When I'm having stubborn psoriasis spots around my face (nose, chin, forehead, hairline) I will slather this on them and it helps to calm down the redness and flakiness that my regular mostuireizer can't seem to help.

I detect no fragrance to this. As for claims of reducing dark circles and puffiness, I don't think it does that, but I'm not certain any product actually (permanently) can. Fine lines, maybe. Hard to tell if they're just properly hydrated and not showing dehydration lines or if the product is reducing them.

Out of ALL the eye creams I've tried (too many to list, everything drugstore to high end, though not too pricey cuz I'm broke :P) this has been a lifesaver. I tried to switch eye creams and my eyes rebelled with thick scales. HG for the foreseeable future!