September 22, 2014 | 1770 users online

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainAds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

NC35 here.

I am a big fan of Lip Lites. I will never be without Mocha Mousse but I have to say that I only like the coffee and pastry flavors. This has a strong artificial raspberry scent and it gets sickening after a while. I dont find it all that pleasant which is a pity because this is one of the more wearable Lip Lite colors: a bright shimmery (not frosty) pink. On my very pigmented lips, it gives more of a pink glow. It's pretty sheer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by henwen88

Wow, I loooove this lipgloss. I was digging through my lipgloss collection and I found a LE pack of Bonne Bell lipglosses. Raspberry Sorbet was the first one I tried and wow, it looks so nice on the lips. Before applying, I really didn't expect much considering it's Bonne Bell. It goes on a very pretty sheer, medium pink. It seems like it'd be a universally flattering color, so I'd highly recommend it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because the lasting power isn't that great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 11:47:00 PM More reviews by AntiPrep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure if this is LE or not but I found it through their site and I don't regret it one bit. A very pretty berryish pink that's between midtone and dark, with slight shimmer. Makes my lips look pouty and is moisturizing but the best part is actually the scent... hard to describe but it smells AMAZING... looks like a high end color once applied on the lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Nikkilici0us

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this color. It looks gorgeous on my sister, who has dark hair and hazel eyes, medium skin tone. The tube is sleek as well:) def a keeper for me! A great cheapy gloss to throw in your bag when you need something quick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

This is a decent everyday lip gloss. It is a dark pink but gives my lips a nice subtle pink/red tone. smells great, not medicinal at all and goes on smoothly, not chalky or cakey. I bought this with Spun sugar and another lip gloss(these are the Christmas editions). Spun sugar is a light, light pink but when i put it on, it was a pale/ mauve/white color. The other lipgloss that came with it was the "flip and style" one in berry something(cannot remember the name) but that smelled really good and left a nice sheer pinkish color but its texture was thicker, like that of chapstick. I really liked that one too. the only qualm is that these are not sold seperately, so I have to buy the trio just to get these two lip glosses which I really like minus the Spun sugar one. But who knows, maybe i can buy the from Bonne Bell directly since they sometimes keep their limited editions. The other lip lites which are sold seperately, I was not too impressed as the colours were either too dark or too light. Texture is good though.