October 1, 2014 | 2021 users online

Treatments - Nailene - Super Glue Nail Glue

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by iloveacexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

its ok. Not the best i got my nails done at a nail salon and have them on still. For about a month. My brother knocked a nail off by accident on sat. I applied glue to my nail and it fell off about sunday night.so didnt even work for a day. I aplied more and it just fell off monday afternoon.not even a day once again.I just applied more now. It will probably come off right again by tomoro afternoon. So id like to say id only use this is you want to keep applying it daily to stick. It would be good for a night out but id rather get my nails at a salon because the nailene ultra quick does NOT at all stay on for more than a few days or day even. Unlike the glue they use at a nail salon that stays on for a month or longer !!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by ilyxdorkfaceee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This nail glue is incredible omg!!!! I LOVE IT! I started using IMpress nails. which i love. and although since i use my hands a lot at work impress would not last longer than 3 days. bummer. but i did some research and found out about this nail glue and woo, let me tell you. this glue is incredible. my nails will no joke stay on for weeks. (that's with not crazy amount of activity). I mean at my job i'm handling paperwork and files and I do work out and that's a lot of using my hands and they stay on for more than a week. however, when my boyfriend came home from leave I did notice they didn't stay on as long as they normally do. but this glue has now made me experience other fake nail products other than IMpress. Right now, i'm testing out Kiss Everlasting short french tips. (very adorable nails! look natural!!!) Oh, and if your worried about damaging your nails just follow these steps:
1. I learned painting a base coat on my nail before applying the glue helps with no damage to my nail and the nail will still stay on longer so this should not effect lasting power.
2. Soak your nail in PURE acetone remover for about 10-15 minutes and it will just smear right off of you. DON'T PULL THE NAIL OFF. if needed soak it in some acetone for some more. your nail will come out afterwards like no fake nail was ever on it! :)
3. If going to apply more fake nails on. Put a base coat of nail polish on first I personally use revlon Calcium Gel Hardener makes my nails slowly harder in time. Let that dry for awhile then apply LITTLE amount of glue and your good to go! :)

WARNING: I would be careful adding this glue to your natural nail with no base coat to protect it.. I would hate to have that harm your nail beds. BUT this glue is absolutely to die for. and for only $2. can't beat that.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by bubblykid1998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought the 200 full-cover nails and their amazing! I have heard people complain about the fact that the glue conatined with the package does not work properly but for me, if I give it a little tap, the right dallop comes out. Although the application method is a bit "old-fashioned", the glue itsself works great. If onyl it were brush on...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by stream27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I agree with the other reviewers, Best glue I've used. I don't have to worry about anything falling off and the price is great (under $3 CAD and it lasts awhile). The only thing is the application. A brush would be great. That's the only reason it gets 4 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by stardust2222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been wearing fake nails for years and this is by far the BEST nail glue out there. Would prefer it in a brush on glue but it's still the best nail glue. So glad Canada sells this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Magsy9513

I just purchased these nails today, they caught my eye because unlike the classic white french tip they stood out with a black and silver glitter zebra design! How cute, right? As soon as I got home I could'nt wait to glue them on..I opened the package to find 24 nails along with glue, mini buffer, manicure stick. Great, how convenient...at first I had a great amount of trouble gluing them on with one hand, yikes! but I finally managed to get all of them on perfectly..I've only had them on for a day but so far there holding up pretty well I'll keep ya posted if I find any flaws or chipping ect until then talk to ya later dolls :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 8:03:00 AM More reviews by saxwhit

I use Nailene Super Glue Nail Glue to attach my fake fingernails and I think it is the BEST in the 4-5 years I have been using nail glue. I originally bought a package of it in England on a trip and it worked so much better for me than the other brands I've tried - Fingr's and 5-Second - that I was hooked. Haven't been able to find Nailene Super Glue that easy in the states, so I have to get when I can on eBay. Again, I use it for affixing FAKE nails, not to repair my own natural nails. I will agree that the packaging is not great. The tiny very-hard-sided bottle is difficult to use drip by drip, and it sometimes gets clogged. I much prefer a brush-on glue. But for stick-ability, nothing beats it!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 12:27:00 PM More reviews by trshafer

The glue in this bottle works fine, but the packaging is terrible. It's a small bottle with very stiff sides. The glue does not readily come out and, since the sides are stiff, you can't squeeze it out. Instead, you have to shake it hard to get a drop to emerge, and that risks splattering the product. The last thing I need when repairing a nail is this kind of aggravation!