October 1, 2014 | 1202 users online

Eyes - MAC - Glitter Brilliants - Jewelmarine

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by lamp4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

totally love this colour and how it sparkles. very pretty however i wouldn't put it around my eyes as i worry about it falling in my eye and getting a bad reaction so like a previous poster i would limit this to my nails

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Love Love Love this glitter, looks so gorgeous on top of black eyeliner! I know this isn't eye safe but I make sure it really sticks to a pencil eyeliner or use pixy epoxy FYI !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2008 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Inchworm

An amazing, blue-green glitter that's wonderful for making custom eyeliners or doing costume work! I wish they made a "reflects" version of this, so that it would be finer and apply more like a pigment. Still, it's a fantastic product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by turkey2083

I agree with other posters, this glitter doesn't have many uses, but it's just so darn pretty I gave it 4 lippies. I use it for nails. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by fluffycupcakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of MAC glitters, especially the Reflects glitters. I got this one because it is so gorgeous in the pot. I haven't really found that many uses for it, as it can look like dark specks when you use it around your eyes, unless the light catches it right. I use it more for adding to nail polish. Still, it is beautiful and worth buying if you are a glitter fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2007 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Glitter_Kitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I truly love this bluish green glitter, it's a lovely rich colour. I made a nail polish out of it and the colour, glitter, and holographic effect shows up even more in the polish bottle than in the jar, it looks simply amazing, I can't stop looking at it! :) I put the Jewelmarine glitter in a sheer green polish, the brand is called Wicked Colours, that I got from a U.K. swapper a few months ago. I applied it on my nails and it looks absulutely beautiful! It looks more green than blue, almost like an emerald green with just a touch of blue, the glitter looks great in just ordinary light and even more spectacular in direct sun light! The polish feels smooths on my nails. :) I was really happy at how this turn out! If you've been thinking about making a nail polish out of MAC Jewelmarine glitter, you should try it, you won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2006 11:25:00 PM More reviews by TaraMarie

I love this glitter. The color is so pretty and bold. It is a blue-ish green. I love using this over eyeliner, on my lids, the corner of my eyes. I love finding new uses for this and experimenting with new looks. You get a lot for your money to. I don't think I will ever run out of it. A great, fun product

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2006 10:16:00 AM More reviews by amy_forster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I totally agree with muppitonastring! This glitter is a gorgeous colour and its so pretty to look at but... I have no idea what I'm going to do with it! Thats why I split a pot with another MUAer and I still don't think I'll finish the pot!

That said, I have a had a few ideas from a live chat I did and she told me to pack the glitter on top of jadeye fluidline before it sets and that would be a good look, but who knows, especially seen as its not supposed to be eye safe!