BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner - Thigh Highs

3.3

Hmmmm...this is a tough one! On one hand, I hate the application of this product. It's really dry, and as someone else mentioned, it does feel like spackle. It's not easy to put on by any means.

AND -- once it's on, you certainly can't use it as stand alone shadow. You really do need to put something else on top of it.

BUT -- have said all of that, this is a GREAT base!! I *always* end up with creases in my shadows, unless I'm wearing thigh highs. It's really awesome and keeps shadow on & uncreased MUCH MUCH longer than wearing no base.

Soooo -- overall, yes, I would recommend this -- but only if you're looking for a great base.

on 2/19/2003 3:41:00 PM

I LOVE all of Benefit's creme shadows. This is my favorite "can't do without" color. Neutral, I wear it as my all over lid color and blend in something a little darker in the crease. Great on weekends when I don't wear much eye makeup. I love this product ... no creasing, long lasting and a great deal for $13.00.

on 9/27/2001 9:45:00 PM

I absolutely adore the creaseless creams. However, this is in a "color" review category - so, here goes.

This is one of the "matte"-ish colors. A lot of the creaseless creams have pretty shimmer, but this does not. I do use the creaseless creams as an eyeshadow base - but, this one, I don't know if I can put my finger on it, I feel like I'm spackling concealer on my eyelid.

This one felt much drier to me than the other colors with shimmer, and looked dry on my eye (crud building). I was not pleased with the result of this color.