Burt's Bees Radiance Day Creme

3.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sesame Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Castor Oil, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Fat), Kaolin, Parfum, Glucose Sugar, Royal Jelly Powder, Wild Cherry Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pollen Extract, Comfrey Root Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Birch Bark Extract, Spearmint Extract, Natural Borax, Xanthan Gum, Orange Oil, Lemon Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Lecithin, Sucrose Stearate, Distearate, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase

I love this face cream! I'll try to be as specific as possible so you can hear other than "it's greasy!" Because every skin type is different.
I have dry skin with psoriasis. It really sucks when it creeps down my hairline and starts in my eyebrows. I also have a lot of damage from not taking care of my face in middle/high school. I hardly ever took off my makeup and LUCKILY never had acne that couldn't be covered up with a light concealer, but I do have big pores and now some wrinkles. I'm 21. When I started noticing how terrible my face really was I immediately turned my act around and started researching. There's some nasty stuff in makeup. Anyway..
If you have skin like mine I think you'll notice results with this product. I don't think it's greasy or smelly at all. It feels light and silky to me when I'm putting it on. It feels wet but dries quick leaving behind the good moisture. Definitely takes away that tight skin feeling. Also, I rub it into my hair line and ears to keep away the psoriasis and if I remember to do it every morning it pretty much vanishes :D I don't know why people say it tingles.. I haven't experienced that at all. I put it on and forget it's there. Different skin types I suppose.
I've been using this about twice a day for two months and I rarely need concealer. My pores are still visible and I still have my mild acne, but the overall health of my face has really improved. Fine lines are slowly but surely disappearing! I put it right on my sensitive eyelids and it's taken away that stretched look, like you get when you abuse cheap eyeliner like I did for so long. It isn't a miracle product, but so worth the money if it's a good fit for your skin type. I really lucked out I think. I'm going to try other Burts Bees products to try and fix my pores, but this is an awesome start to my skin recovery and I love the all natural thing.
Good luck!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Okay this product I can right off the bat see would be a love it or hate it thing, as with many of Burt's Bees products. The main reasons are it's in a jar, has a thick consistency, has a lasting smell, a tingly sensation, and takes time to set. But I personally enjoy all of these and I will explain why. Smell: it's really difficult to describe but I personally really like the smell. The best I can say is that it smells fresh but also slightly perfumed and sweet. My boyfriend likes the smell too he says it smells clean. It's not overpowering but you can smell it on your face until it sets in. Consistency: Although I would say this product is "thick" it's actually a lot thinner than I would expect. It sheers out nicely when applied to your face. Sensation: It has a bit of a tingly sensation that I find refreshing. I have eczema and sensitive skin so I was concerned at first about my main problem area which is around my eyes. This tends to burn and become inflamed easily but this product didn't bother my face at all. Post application: this product takes time to set even though it's a day cream. It definitely can still be worn under makeup but you should allow a couple minutes to let it sink into your skin. I've noticed that it does leave sort of an extremely thin layer of residue on your face. You can't really feel it nor see it but your skin feels a little tight afterwards. It has starting "peeling" on me before as others have stated, but ONLY when I don't let it set and try to put other things on my face. This cream leaves my skin feeling fresh and super soft. It dries almost matte but still leaves a light radiant glow to your skin. I'm currently breaking out quite a bit and this has not hurt my acne whatsoever. In fact in may be assisting in diminishing it but I won't go as far to say that just yet. Anyway this product is pretty pricey for a drug store cream it's about $20 at Walmart which is probably the cheapest place you'd ever find it in stores. I did see it being sold for like $15 or so on Amazon. I dig this product and I recommend for anyone especially if you have combination skin that gets super dry and then shiny during the day like me!

It gives me red rush and burn feel to my face.
I do not recommed. It definitely does not feel natural but rather irritating chemical.
I will not finish the jar even I hate waste. It has light consistence so not even useful for feet.

Return is a lot of hassle as they do not have own shops.

All other "natural" brands felt much better and were easier to query in case there was a need.

This is a great moisturizer. I have combination skin with mild/moderate acne. It keeps drier spots moisturized very well. It kept me matte most of the day and really gave my skin a more radiant glow. The only thing I really hated was the tub it came in because I prefer not to stick my fingers in to avoid contamination. I would not recommend the pump version of this product with 7 spf. It has a very odd texture and leaves a white layer on your face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I hate this products with passion... It was greasy, caused dry, tight, uncomfortable skin and it broke me out like crazy. I'm still recovering after weeks of stopping... It also caused serious irritation on my face. Do NOT recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I HAVE STOCK IN THIS CREAM,... I HAVE LIKE 50 JARS.. AND THE DAY CREAM AND THE FACE WASH... AND I LOVE THE CITRUS SCRUB!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BOMB. BEST ON THE MARKET NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE RANGE IS. I MUST SAY HOWEVER, WITH ANY FACE WASH..... YOU MUST PUT GOOD INTO YOUR BODY FOR IT TO SHINE ON THE OUTSIDE. NO FACE WASH IS A MIRACLE. IT IS JUST A "WASH". I EAT HEALTHY AND EXCERISE SOME, DO NOT SMOKE OR DRINK AND DRINK MOSTLY WATER AND (COFFEE...OOPS!). SO MY SKIN IS HEALTHY. HOWEVER.. FOR A "WASH" AND CREAM..ETC... THIS LINE IS THE BOMB. IT DOESNT STICK...YOU DO NOT FEEL ICKY OR WEIRD WITH IT ON..... FANTASTIC. AND SO WHAT IS CLOROX BOUGHT IT OUT. LOREAL OWNS LANCOME, PRESCRIPTIVES, CLINIQUE, AND SO ON. EVERYTHING IS A MONOPOLY THESE DAYS..... IT IS WEIRD HOWEVER THAT CLOROX... A BLEACH COMPANY WOULD BUY BURTS BEES....CONSIDERING IT IS ALL NATURAL....LMAO!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tend to like Burt's Bees products, so I went ahead and gave this moisturizer a try.
Waste of money. It leaves my face feeling oily and sticky, and the smell is obnoxious. Syrupy sweet, like rotten fruit. Very disappointed with this product.

This broke out my face esp the chin area after just 2 uses. Doesn't smell very good, feels greasy. Waste of money.

Wow, this is an awful product.
Sure, it does give your skin dimension for the day, but after using it for a while, it gave me a lot of white heads and little oil bumps.
I have dry skin and I shared this with my cousin who is on the oilier side. We both hate it.

I bought this a few years ago and liked it, but this time around I meant to purchase the Night creme. Instead of correcting my mistake I just started keeping this by my bed and using it at night, figuring there couldn't be much of a difference. I usually like something with an SPF for day and I find this product a little thick, so it's been perfect as a night creme. I don't have any issues with the smell and I think the creme feels so good on the skin. It does take awhile to sink it, another reason I use it at night because I'm usually in such a hurry in the mornings.