July 28, 2014 | 991 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Day Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Jewel15iam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this products with passion... It was greasy, caused dry, tight, uncomfortable skin and it broke me out like crazy. I'm still recovering after weeks of stopping... It also caused serious irritation on my face. Do NOT recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mayzeemae1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I HAVE STOCK IN THIS CREAM,... I HAVE LIKE 50 JARS.. AND THE DAY CREAM AND THE FACE WASH... AND I LOVE THE CITRUS SCRUB!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BOMB. BEST ON THE MARKET NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE RANGE IS. I MUST SAY HOWEVER, WITH ANY FACE WASH..... YOU MUST PUT GOOD INTO YOUR BODY FOR IT TO SHINE ON THE OUTSIDE. NO FACE WASH IS A MIRACLE. IT IS JUST A "WASH". I EAT HEALTHY AND EXCERISE SOME, DO NOT SMOKE OR DRINK AND DRINK MOSTLY WATER AND (COFFEE...OOPS!). SO MY SKIN IS HEALTHY. HOWEVER.. FOR A "WASH" AND CREAM..ETC... THIS LINE IS THE BOMB. IT DOESNT STICK...YOU DO NOT FEEL ICKY OR WEIRD WITH IT ON..... FANTASTIC. AND SO WHAT IS CLOROX BOUGHT IT OUT. LOREAL OWNS LANCOME, PRESCRIPTIVES, CLINIQUE, AND SO ON. EVERYTHING IS A MONOPOLY THESE DAYS..... IT IS WEIRD HOWEVER THAT CLOROX... A BLEACH COMPANY WOULD BUY BURTS BEES....CONSIDERING IT IS ALL NATURAL....LMAO!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by PlaceboFX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tend to like Burt's Bees products, so I went ahead and gave this moisturizer a try.
Waste of money. It leaves my face feeling oily and sticky, and the smell is obnoxious. Syrupy sweet, like rotten fruit. Very disappointed with this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by lisamarie457

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This broke out my face esp the chin area after just 2 uses. Doesn't smell very good, feels greasy. Waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by couchlyf

Wow, this is an awful product.
Sure, it does give your skin dimension for the day, but after using it for a while, it gave me a lot of white heads and little oil bumps.
I have dry skin and I shared this with my cousin who is on the oilier side. We both hate it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by kristinamw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this a few years ago and liked it, but this time around I meant to purchase the Night creme. Instead of correcting my mistake I just started keeping this by my bed and using it at night, figuring there couldn't be much of a difference. I usually like something with an SPF for day and I find this product a little thick, so it's been perfect as a night creme. I don't have any issues with the smell and I think the creme feels so good on the skin. It does take awhile to sink it, another reason I use it at night because I'm usually in such a hurry in the mornings.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by MacbethBridge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Whenever I go to try a new product I always check reviews first to see if it's worth the purchase. I read a lot of reviews that were negative because people wanted the old formula. But there were enough positive that I decided to give it a try anyway. I've never tried the old formula, so I don't know if it's better or not. But what I can say if I love this day cream just as it is. It gives my skin a wonderful glow, but nothing too overpowering or fake. A very nice healthy glow that looks natural. It goes on smooth, blends well, and works really good under makeup. But with this day cream I rarely need makeup. I use the cream all over my face and neck and only apply concealer where I need it. I break out bad on my chin because of weather changes where I live, which is why I switched products. I was using Olay total effects (which is my favorite) but with my blemishes I don't like loading chemicals on. And this day cream has not irritated my skin at all. Not a bit. In fact in the week I've been using this, my blemishes have improved. I have no problem with the smell, so I don't know what other people are talking about. And the price is perfect compared for my budget. Over all I think this is a stellar product and I will definitely buy it again if it continues to work as it has been.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by roomie97

Ohmygod. i bought this product with high hopes and it DOES give a soothing effect to my skin. But then the SMELL. omg omg omgomg. it smells disgusting. it smells like out-of-date jelly+aloe+other food that i simply cannot stand. it really does smooth and softens my skin the day after i put it on, but i just can't stand the smell... :( urgh

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by laschnauzer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cream is amazing. Lightweight, cheap, SPF 15, moisturizing and doesn't clog pores.
I have oily T-zone and it didn't affect it at all! It last over 4 months and I used it every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by ObsessedwithSkin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this to moisturize my face after it had been dried out from my prescription topical cream. In hopes to rejuvinate my face I tried this product and it worked decently at best. It actually did moisturize my face a bit but really really really made me break out worse. Will not buy again, maybe if you don't have acne troubles it would be worth it