August 1, 2014 | 1165 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - Powder Blush

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I purchased number 9 in this blush/ eyeshadow line and what a crap product. It is extremely, extremely flaky, has a tonne of fall out and has hardly any pigmentation. After I've dipped my brush in the powder and put it on my eye it like it never even existed. Would not repurchase or recommend this particular shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

WHAT A GREAT COLOR!

I actually use this as a transition color on my eyes, it's a true matte red/brown that looks great on my skin. I used it as a blush for the first time this week and was very happy with the application and coverage. You don't need a lot and this is a great everyday color.

The only down-side for me is the price. I recently discovered La Femme blushes and cannot justify paying so much money for MUFE when La Femme is just as good, but much, much less expensive.

If you are like the 'prestige' of owning a high-priced blush at least MUFE are a great quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Poofers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have #25 "pearly orange". It's a shimmery, bright peachy orange. It is decently pigmented and the color is quite lovely, very bright and warm and just what I wanted for spring/summer. Application is best lightly with a stippling brush, in layers (this is how I usually apply blush). I am disappointed with the staying power; I find I have to do a touch-up within 5-6 hours (and I wear primer/foundation underneath).
$20 isn't too bad for a mid-end blush, but there's only 2.5 grams of product. The MUFE blushes in themselves aren't bad, and they do have a good color/finish range, but I wouldnt repurchase. I'd rather spend a few more dollars on an Illamasqua or MAC blush and receive nearly twice the product at a better quality.

**EDIT 12/24/12** #58 "Vibrant Matte Raspberry" is so beautiful, an intense winter-berry wash of plum. I bought this (although I previously said I wouldn't purchase their blush again) because it was the perfect matte berry blush I was looking for. Don't care for the # 25 orange but this # 58berry is fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by glitterygirly

I just got #97 and I love it! It's a light peachy color. The color is soft, pretty, and sweet. I was a little worried at first that it would be too light for my skin, but it is soo pigmented! More pigmented than Orgasm which it what I've been using for years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been on the hunt now for some time for the "perfect" pinky lilac blush, and I believe I've finally found it in Makeup For Ever Blush Powder in #89. This is my very first Makeup For Ever purchase, and it seems to completely live up to the raves.

Sephora describes this product's color as "vibrant purple lilac." That sounds scary, for a blush, but #89 is totally wearable. It's one of those purples that's just pink enough to be flattering and wearable, but still purple enough to be different, and stand out from the crowd of bright clear pink blushes.

If I were writing a color description for #89, I'd call it "satin finish medium pinky orchid."

I'm not thrilled with the $19 price tag, but it's worth it for this color in a product of this caliber.

I'd happily buy again, and expect to try other Makeup For Ever blushes. They seem to feature just about every color imaginable, which I LOVE!
I think it'll be perfect for spring!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 8:36:00 AM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been meaning to write this review since I am IN LOVE with these matte blushes!! I bought the No. 5 (coral) and then the No, 74 (a deep warm pink) and I think they are fantastic. They are super pigmented, even more so than Nars (yes, I know, it's hard to believe), and so just a tiny bit is all you need. And -- I am not sure why, but despite the fact that they are so pigmented, this product (in both colors) looks so natural on me. Perhaps its because the powder is so fine that sinks into my skin rather than sitting on top? In any case, MUFE blushes are my new obsession and I plan to buy more of them. I am not put off by the $19 price tag because they are so unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 8:24:00 AM More reviews by ilovelomos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of the best blushes at Sephora. The packaging may not be as sleek as YSL or as cute as Benefit, but these blushes are really high quality for a reasonable price. I am a blush ADDICT, I tell ya, and I can say that these blushes are the real deal. I have this in 2 shades: Soft Pink 97 which is quite similar to Narcisse, but MUFE has alot more shimmer. I usually hate shimmer in my blushes, but this one is so natural. I really do love it. I also have this in Pearly Orange 25, very similar to Nars Orgasm, but I like this so much more. These are great blushes that are worth a try! I'm planning on buying Sunflower 71 next which is a true yellow shade! Can't wait!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by kwinki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the #9 which is a vibrant purple color and it is absolutely amazing. I might even say that this is my HG of blushes because it looks so good on. It really gives a nice color to your cheeks, which can be a little unexpected considering the color of the blush in the pan. The only complaint I have about this is that it is incredibly small even though you don't need much of the blush because it is pigmented. Overall I would definitely buy this again and I may even try the hot pink one or the bright orange one next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by lips_s4

I have this blush in no 75. It's a bright intense shade of pink. I prefer to use it as an eyeshadow instead since it's too bright for my cheeks. When I apply it on my cheeks, I just dust a little bit of it over my Bare Escentuals face colour in true on the apples of my cheeks. I find that it looks much better that way. The best thing about Make Up For Ever products is that they are highly pigmented and last a long time. I find that it's difficult to take it off and sometimes it leaves a stain on my skin the next day. I would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by chelbellboo

i have this in 09 its a bright purple, and iam SOOO loving this blush. you only need a a dapple on your brush and the more you blendy blend the better it looks. i was kinda leary of purple for blush but it is a very pretty color. since the pan is so big and because it is sooo pigmented, this will last forver, and that to me justifies the $19 price tag. plus im thinkin i could use this as a shadow as well.