November 26, 2014 | 1708 users online

Lipstick - Kevyn Aucoin - Carmellina

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by carlingus

I love this color, on me it goes best when i do a bronzer/apricot cheek and usually paired with a very dark eye since it's such a good pale cream brown compliment to a dark eye. It's just creamy enough to feel good on the lip. I don't experience drying and it doesn't have horrid staying power expecially for the light semi glossy consistency. I am worried about why I'm having a hard time finding it online...

in my top 3 lipsticks of all time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 5:21:00 AM More reviews by MedusasSnakePit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is gorgeous! It's caramel- a creamy caramel brown that really compliments my skintone. Too bad they are sold out all over NSW :-( I love Kevyn Aucoin l/s!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 4:50:00 PM More reviews by AxlsRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was disappointing. I expected this to be more of a sheer peach. It's actually a pale brown sort of colour that looks horrid on me. I was disappointed with the packaging too. It kind of slides to close to the lipstick tube which sort of scratches the lipstick itself. I would not have expected this from Kevin Aucoin.

I dont think this has a lot of staying power either. Very disappointing!