November 23, 2014 | 1131 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by SiiLLYxMEE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Barely Nude - My favorite lip color from this line! It is the perfect nude and is my go-to. I use this when I go to school/work. It is a creme lipstick, holding a versatile color and looking great with any look.

Tiger Eye - This is a shimmery light tan color. I find it hard to find the time to wear this. I feel like it is too elegant for a casual look but too simple for a night out. This color adds a light metallic color to your lips.

Sugar Honey - This is a shimmery red-brown lip color. It is similar to Tiger Eye, but just darker. I prefer this than Tiger Eye since it's darker. This can be worn to school for a bit of glam, adding shimmer and color to your lips. I would just say this wouldn't look good with makeups that are of color (red, pink, green) Wear this with more neutral or brown colors.

Pink Parfait - This is a very shimmery pinky lip color. I wish the pink was a bit darker since I don't like too light pink lipstick colors. Because of its light pink color, I feel that this lipstick is best when going for a light makeup look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by curlylocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm torn, I have this in two colors, Crystal Pink and Tiramisu. I love them both, they wear like something between a gloss and a stick. But my problem is, BOTH of them soften up to the point of loosening from the base, and tilting in the tube so that every time I twist them up/down, they drag along the inside, making a messy, wasteful product. Ugh! I'm kind of anal about keeping my stash in great condition, so these kind of piss me off. Lol. I said I'd purchase again, but frankly I'll never run out because I get irritated every time I open one of them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Walko

I have this is beige shimmer.It 's a medium pinky brown,too dark to be classed as a nude, with a subltle sheen.Very flattering , it's not what I would call shimmer.This is a lovely textured lipstick, it's moisturising without being greasy or bleeding into fine lines.It's formula is such that is has a slightly plumping effect. .Good lasting power. I got this as a GWP, and at first I thought this would be too dark for me. But it's actually a nice change from my usual pale pinks.I'm NW 15 and this suits my skin tone fine.If this is an example of the quality of all the pure colour lipsticks I'm definitely going to check out other colours.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by KateLausanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick doesn't made to stay on your lips. At least it doesn't stay on min. After 0.5-1 hour of wearing (without eating!) I don't have any trace of this product on my lips. Very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Parioftroy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have two of these lipsticks in the exact same color, Barely Nude, and absolutely love them. The packaging looks different from the pictures on MUA, but it may be because I got them as part of a gift set. The staying power is great and the color is gorgeous. I'd say it goes on a little too dark to be considered a "nude", so I don't suggest pairing it with a smokey eye. It's great for an every day look, but the only complaint I have is the lipstick itself because it loosened at the base after a few uses and now moves from side to side when I put it on. This happened with both of the lipsticks I have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best quality longwear lipstick! They last soo long that when you look in the mirror hours after applying, after eating and drinking - you just think WOW I still have lipstick on! I can even use them over dry lips - it still looks amazing. I love the staying power, comfortable wear and cute colour. I got so many compliments wearing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Shiva13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought the LE in Bitten Fig. Amazing colour and texture! This is a medium-dark, satiny, cool red bordering on fuchsia and without shimmer. Suitable for daytime, but also perfect for night. But I'd recommend this colour only to cool and probably olive complexions, since this shade might be too cool for peachy-warm complexions.

I belong to a small minority who actually like the smell of EL lipsticks. This is my nr. 1 brand and I'm replacing my old lipstick classics with shades from this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These lipsticks are of the best quality. They last for four to five hours on the lips, but are SO moisturizing for a longwear lipstick. Usually, I have to moisturize or take off my lipstick to reapply, but with these I just swipe it over dry lips and it looks fine, feels comfortable. I adore these for the staying power, comfortable wear and addicting sweet scent. It feels so luxurious.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by crcampeau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the color of these lipsticks and actually like smell. I have it in tea rose and fig and both are highly pigmented and moisturizing on my lips. They apply very smoothly and evenly. I donít find them long lasting and they feather easily but my major qualm with these are they are too soft. Both of them broke at the base after about 5 uses and I needed to put them both in pots in order to use, at $24 I donít think that, that should happen. Wonít repurchase again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

Pure Color is the creamiest, most comfortable lipstick I've ever worn. These full coverage lipsticks do not dry out my lips. There is a wide variety of shades so most gals can find something flattering to their skin tone. I'm partial to pinks, among my favorites are Candy (Med. Pink), Pink Parfait (Lt. Pink), and Rubellite (Dk. Pink). If you're looking for something a bit more sheer, try the Pure Color Crystal line.