Olay Total Effects Nail and Cuticle treatment

3.4

on 8/27/2006 11:24:00 AM

Great product that does what it claims to do-it moisturizes both your cuticles and nails and overall strengthens your nails. The packaging is easy to use, compact and portable. It does resemble the Stila Lipglaze pen, which I love, and makes it less messy when applying and carrying around in your makeup bag. Just three clicks of the pen provides enough of the product to treat both of my hands. The product is meant to be applied daily. It's non-greasy and absorbs very quickly and gives my nailbeds a matte finish. I purchased this product on sale at saleawaysavings.com for a fantastic price: 3 boxes for $12.99!!! So for me, it's a bargain.

on 8/11/2003 10:56:00 AM

I like this product. As stated below this is a stila lip glaze-esque pen with cuticle oil. I got mine on clearance for $3 CDN and it was worth that price. I wouldn't have paid the full $12 for it. It's okay, would really have given it 3 and a half lipsticks.

on 2/4/2003 11:49:00 AM

This product is probably advertised as "a product that will make hands younger"- not the reason why I bought it. My cuticles get dry and cracked easily from the office dry air and the constant typing at the keyboard. It is packaged like the Stila lipglaze except that the Olay pen is in cool black casing while the Stila lipglaze is clear casing. The oil dispensed temporarily relieved my dry cuticles, but the texture is greasy. I will not buy this item again because it is expensive for something that doesn't really do much for my hands.

on 1/27/2003 1:26:00 PM

I agree with the review below, as I too love the Stila LipGlaze-esque packaging. The moisturizing oil, itself, I like. It isn't too greasy, and moisturizes well. It is costly, and I can find a similar product for cheaper, so I won't buy it again for this reason.

on 3/30/2002 11:03:00 PM

I really loved the packaging for this (a Stila lip glaze type pen) but I cant say much beyond that. Its a cuticle oil that helped for about 5 mins and then my cuticles were back to feeling dry. Spend the money for this on something better.

Popular Treatments