July 22, 2014 | 2286 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Rachell32480

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

For reference, I'm NW45/NC50/Revlon ColorStay Cappucino with full pigmented lips. I was looking for something like NARS Orgasm gloss but less expensive. I tried MAC Nymphette and Milani Summer Baby but they both were too gold. I tried this but it is too frosty. I did find what I was looking for, but this wasn't it... Like most colors, not every color works for everyone, so I gave this to my caramel-complexion sister who can rock it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by poetsdream7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my fave gloss from NYC. I think they discontinued this color since they repackaged the LLS, or as mentioned they may have renamed it, I don't know. They still have them in Dollar Tree and Big Lots so everytime I spot them I pick up a couple. So, now I have at least 4 backups. I love this gloss alone, giving my lips a pretty subtle golden glow, over l/s if it needs a little something more, or to tone it down. I also love the cake batter smell. Many may disagree, but I think it's yummy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

This gloss is gorgeous over any warm red lipstick to tone it down. I also wore it alone with a clear lipgloss over it--seeing the frost was a bit OTT. All in all, this gloss is very versatile as I can see it replacing my dc'd MAC lipgelee in Goldensoft (which I used to mix with a bit of red just to obtain the perfect coral pink). Great value, will most definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodglam101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am in love with this lip color!!!! It brings out the gold tones in my skin and my eyes!!! I really love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good lip gloss. It's a nice neutral color and doesn't look too crazy for everyday use. It's very inexpensive, too. Now they've reformulated these glosses and have different colors. Or maybe it's just new names? But I do prefer the new ones to this kind. The packing is much better and the have more color payoff. But these are good as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

Really pretty color and cheap too!!! Will repurchase!!!

EDIT: Gross smell, Gave up on it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 7:17:00 AM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It's a very sheer pink with golden shimmer on my lips. You can wear it alone or wear it over your lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by h20liliz

Sungold Pink has a nice pearlescent sheen to it. It is perfect for dabbing onto the centre of the lips to give it some fullness. I would not recommend applying it to the entire lip, as the shine can appear overwhelming.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

This little tube is one of my favorite glosses ever. I love the formula of NYC glosses because they don't feel too sticky and they stay put. I layed this with NYX Darling round lipstick and it looks absolutely beautiful. I will repurchase this many times over because it's a very versitile gloss. Can be worn alone or with lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

mmmmm...why did I avoid getting this one for so long? I like it alot, but then I am a big fan of most of the NYC Lip Shines. This one has the least amount of color, just a tint of warm pink gold...but has that same pretty gleam and shine and creamy feel. Looks great by itself when you want an understated lip, or with no other makeup. Also works well over lip liners or lipstick without changing the color too much, maybe just warming it up a notch.

Excellent lip gloss, I have used high end glosses that could not compare.

Don't judge these glosses by how they look in the tube, or by the very low price. They are worth a lot more!! And I find that the ones in the blister packs all smell like vanilla icing!