April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Amazing Grace hand cream

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by AngelsdoExist

It's alright but the price doesnt seem to match the product, it has a nice scent and isnt greasy or heavy but you can get nice hand creams for much cheaper

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2009 4:55:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This hand cream just not worth the money at all!!!! I paid like...15$ for 1oz. of cream. Oh my God...how crazy I must be to pay that much! I wanted to see how it is and I thought this must be a miracle cream if it is so expensive. How was I wrong!
1. the cream doesn't moisturize at all my skin
2. the smell is not so "wow" as I kept reading here
3. this is a perfumed hand cream ,so it is far away from being -again- very moisturizing
4. have I told you before that this is incredibly expensive for what you get?

No no no no, I will never ever buy this again

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by mers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this after seeing the MUA reviews for it here. I bought it as a gift for my mother, who always comments on the way she loves the smell of my AG 3-in-1. She is not the 3-in-1 type of person, but based on the reviews here saying the smell of this cream was true to the original, I purchased this. As it is a gift, I cannot comment on the moisturizing ability and scent of the cream. However, I feel really compelled to write a review to express my displeasure at the price and size of it. I didn't balk at spending $15 for hand cream. For example, I fork out for L'Occitane products. BUT. the size of this tube is minuscule! It is shamefully small for the price. In fact I feel embarrassed to give this as the gift as I had intended because it looks like a GWP item. If anyone has received a GWP item as an actual gift, you know how tacky that is! I don't care how great this cream may be. I am too annoyed to ever repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Nelliebelle1197

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am addicted to this stuff. Bought the small tube to leave on my desk and missed the smell so much I bought more. For those in the US complaining about price, QVC (can't believe I am actually shopping there!) has a 4 and 1 oz set (5 oz total) for $30. I paid $15 for an ounce at Sephora until I found this set!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2008 5:30:00 PM More reviews by mtuckfield

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Alas, while I love Amazing Grace Perfumed Hand Cream, I cannot justify the price! Too bad, since it has that great AG fragrance, and the formula is nice and rich without being greasy. I love AG and have several products from this line, but $15 US for 1 ounce of hand cream is crazy - won't be repurchasing... (*wiping away tears of regret*)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 1:41:00 PM More reviews by JanM

Oh dear I like this handcream and it is too expensive for the amount that you get.
Still the positives - it has a true AG scent which does last. The tube is perfect to stick in your handbag/keep at the side of the bed. It is a handcream rather than a generic cream which smell of AG - it is a good thick texture which sinks in well and leaves the skin feeling smooth and moisturised and I do think it is good for cuticles.
The negatives has to be the price - I just think that 9 for a 1oz tube is too much for all the time. For me this is a treat rather than a regular purchase, but we then we all need a treat every now and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2008 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Ollie0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love AG, but this creme is to greasy and sticky on my hands. I had to wash it off. This was a sample so I didn't lose any $$.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2008 12:51:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing Grace hand cream is a nice product. I like the light floral scent and the texture. It's not too greasy and does moisturize well. However, it's a bit pricey. Since Neutrogena Fast Absorbing Hand Cream is just as good and much cheaper I'm not going to repurchase this one. It's too expensive. The amount of product you're getting for that price tag is just too little. The nice fragrance does not justify the hefty price tag, sorry Philosophy!
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this hand cream. Sometimes I'll even dab a little on my wrists in order to make the scent last after I've washed my hands. Very moisturizing and not at all greasy. I whole-heartedly agree with other reviewers that it's way over-priced for the amount of product you get. But I'll probably buy it again anyway because it smells so heavenly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2008 2:58:00 AM More reviews by settodestruct

nice product. makes my hands feel really nice after using this and I don't feel like it is greasy at all. The major downside of this is I don't think it is outstanding enough to be sold at such a high price. I don't think I would buy this again because i'm fairly sure I could find a product of equal value for cheaper.